Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000

Sunbeam Mixmaster HeatSoft JM7000

Game changing mixer!

This is a game changing mixer. I always forget to leave the butter out so this makes my life so much easier. The first time I used it, I wasn't sure if it was working in the first 5 seconds but then the texture of the butter completely changes soon afterwards. Great innovation and I'll be baking more often....maybe that's a bad thing!

Purchased in March 2019 for $99.00.

Hi chrisslee,

NJH

NJHSydney, NSW

What a great little machine!

Such a great tool in the kitchen. Not too heavy, super powerful and great results. The built in storage box is very neat. We found that sometimes it was a little difficult to get the beaters back in the holes. The heat function made beating butter very easy.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sunbeam Australia for $100.00.

Hi NJH,
What a great review, thank you so much!!!

Gently Vegan

Gently VeganSydney, NSW

Perfect for vegan baking

I run a completely vegan kitchen so to add fat to my baking I emulsify nut butters with oils and in todays baking, maple syrup. Usually this requires heating in a pot on the stove. However with the Heat Soft, joy of joys, it was a one bowl process. The nut butter, oil and syrup blended like a dream with the heat feature. I then added flour, apple puree and almond milk without the heat and 12 fluffy fruit muffins were born! So simple and easy to use, even simple to clean.

Hi Gently Vegan,
Thanks for the great review!

Louisa248

Louisa248Sydney, NSW

Perfect for Last Minute Bakers!

I am forever deciding to bake something at the last minute (or after work), and the HeatSoft Function is a godsend. No one ever has the time to let butter come to room temperature, and this mixer gets you there in no time. The mixer itself is light, but powerful and I had no problems thoroughly mixing the chocolate chips into my cookie dough. The magnetic nozzle makes cleaning up really easy - because no mixing job is ever clean! The storage case is also great if you're short on space as it collects the beaters and power cord nicely.

Hi Louisa248,

Great Product!

I always forget to get my butter out of the fridge hours before I bake. This product has saved so much time. It works better then I originally thought that it would. The whisk attachment was perfect for making meringues. The storage container is helpful for the storage but it is hard to try and place all the attachment in with the cord as well so that it can lock in. But overall a grate product. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Charlotte M,
Thank you for the great feedback!

Pamela20

Pamela20Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Product

I’ve just cooked the fluffiest batch of cupcakes using the new Sunbeam Heatsoft Hand mixer. The heat soft softens the butter in no time with the press of a button. I especially like the handy container that stores upright with all the accessories in one place. The magnetic nozzle is easy to remove and clean. The seven speed setting enables powerful mixing, by far the most powerful hand held mixer that I have used previously. My only comment is that the blades were a little tricky to click in position, however once I got the hang of the click and twist action I was on my way

Hi Pamela20,
Thank you for the great review!

Perfect mixer for the time poor baker!

Where has this mixer been all my life! It's not often that I get the time to spend an entire day baking, I would love that but usually I'm just trying to get the cookie jar filled up for the week when I have a few spare minutes. The fact that I don't need to prep my ingredients beforehand and can pull the butter straight from the fridge is a huge timesaver for me. The batch of cookies that I made with he HeatSoft Hand Mixer have definitely been the easiest, quickest and softest yet! And close second is it's so compact - it stores away perfectly , in one spot with all its attachments meaning that I spend less time searching through drawers to assemble. My new favourite appliance by far, well worth the money and would highly recommend!

Kyleeg

KyleegIllawarra, NSW

Great hand mixer with clever heat soft technology

I have the sunbeam hand mixer with heat soft technology and is a brilliant little tool for bakers. I was skeptical about the heat soft tech but it is very effective in enabling you to cream butter straight from the fridge! No more planning ahead required. Also I really like how it packs away, with attachments, for storage in the nifty storage box. Very easy to clean too!

Purchased in March 2019 at Sunbeam Australia.

Hi Kyleeg,
Thanks for the great review!

Surungi

SurungiSydney, NSW

Excellent Product

The new Sunbeam MixMaster HeatSoft is fantastic and so easy to use.
The speed / Power of 270 Watts is insane, I recommend starting on a low speed.
The Heat Soft Technology is absolutely genius, It took only minutes for the butter to effortlessly melt, making the mixture light and fluffy.
​I highly recommend this product and honestly can say it makes me want to Bake more often.

Hi Surungi,
Thanks for the fantastic feedback!

Kylie G

Kylie GSydney, NSW

Now you do have time to bake from scratch!

I always forget to remove the butter from the fridge and never have the time (or patience) to wait for it to soften. The heat soft function really works. Cubed butter straight from the fridge and it creamed beautifully with brown and castor sugar.
My 10 year old and I made choc chip cookies this afternoon. It was easy for her to hold and to control the speed switch. If only it was as easy to get her to do the washing up afterwards! Good thing the beaters are dishwasher safe, and the main unit wiped over easily, and pops away neatly in the storage case.
Can’t wait to try muffins, cakes and maybe banana bread.

Purchased in March 2019 for $99.00.

Hi Kylie G,

Master of mixing!

This hand mixer is seriously impressive. First of all, I was impressed by its speed and power to perfectly mix the ingredients. Secondly, when softening butter and using the heating function, I couldn't believe how immediate the product heated up - seriously no wait time at all! My gluten and diary free cupcakes turned out delicious and fluffy. Another amazing feature is the compact storage case for the mixer and accessories - perfect for keeping things tidy in the kitchen.

Hi Lauren M,

Artlife

ArtlifeSydney, NSW

HeatSoft Helper

Every week I make cakes and biscuits for my 97 Year old father as he loves home made cakes and biscuits. I only use real butter which I usually defrost in the microwave or in a small pan sometimes ending up with the butter having a burnt taste. The heat soft is fantastic and I don’t get that burning taste anymore and the creaming of sugar and butter is fluffier when using my heatsoft. I’m very impressed!

Purchased in February 2019 for $100.00.

Hi Artlife,
Thank you for the great review!

Solid mixer with a great new feature

Hi Bakerguy,
Thank you for the great review. Enjoy!

LizJ

LizJSydney

Everything you need in one!

My first use of the HeatSoft Mixmaster and I made first brownies, and then banana loaf.
The power of the mixer was more than enough for what I needed, and I LOVED that I didn't need to wait for the butter to soften - this little gem did it for me!!!
Great that you can stand it on it's end to let the beaters drip into the bowl, while adding ingredients or scraping the bowl.
Great forethought to have everything stored in one neat container too!!!
I haven't used the dough hook yet or the whisk attachment so stay tuned...

Hi LizJ,
Thanks you for the great feedback!

jasummer

jasummerSydney, NSW

Amazing heat feature.

Wow! Can't believe someone read my mind. Never thought I'd see it, but a hand mixer with a heated fan that melts the butter I always forget to take out of the fridge. Have made 2 cakes with my new HeatSoft hand mixer and love how fast the butter and sugar cream. The cakes have turned out so light and fluffy too. No problem now with making a cake on the spur of the moment. Easy to clean and love the magnetic nozzle. Powerful little unit that has definitely made my cake baking easier, now can't wait to use the dough hooks.

Hi jasummer,
Thanks for the fantastic review.!

Trish H

Trish HSydney, NSW

Great mixer

Hi Trish H,
Thanks for the great review.! Noted re - the noise. We will pass this onto our design and tech teams.

Storage is a real bonus

Great product! Particularly liked the heating function and that it includes so many settings. I always end up losing attachments so the storage is a real bonus. Looking forward to baking many more treats with this one!

Hi Tamsin,
Thanks for the good feedback.!

AugustLL

AugustLLSydney, NSW

HeatSoft Technology to the Rescue

I can't believe no one thought to pair an electric whisk with a hairdryer before. This is amazing! No longer will I be frustrated with having to soften my butter from the fridge (when pressed for time no less). It does it for me!
The Motor is actually quieter than I expected (bonus).
Great with butter & cream / ingredients that soften - yet to try the dough hooks, but love that this is an option!
Love the fact it all packs in to one easy, storable unit. I would buy this for any working friend obsessed with baking!

Hi AugustL,

Fiona Nagy

Fiona NagySydney, NSW

Thrilled with this product!

I am so thrilled with my HeatSoft hand mixer! I was short on time to bake a cake for an afternoon tea and had to use cold butter from the fridge. The heated beaters allowed the butter and sugar to cream up perfectly within minutes! I would highly recommend this product if searching for a hand mixer! It also sits flat on the bench (my last one didn’t have a flat bottom and I had to lean in the bowl when I was adding eggs etc).

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Fiona Nagy, thank you for the fab review! We agree, this Hand mixer has so many great features to help even the novice bakers...

ZSTAKER

ZSTAKERSydney, NSW

Genuinely pleased to see it works!

Seriously, I have struggled for years to remember to take the butter out of the fridge before I start baking but now it doesn't matter! Tried the HeatSoft feature and found it works just as described - gently heating the butter until it's soft enough to mix easily with the sugar, without melting or leaving cold chunks in the mix. Cakes, cookies and buttercream frosting - I can do it all in minutes. I'm also kind of addicted to those Taste recipe videos on Pinterest that they ALWAYS use a handmixer for - now I can finally try them all. Would highly recommend for anyone who bakes a lot, or likes to try new recipes. And did I mention it's dishwasher friendly? So much easier than getting out my MixMaster for small jobs. Perfect!

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Zstaker, so please to hear, we at Sunbeam are in love with this product as well!!!