Sunbeam MultiMincer FG5600

Sunbeam MultiMincer FG5600

DougQueensland, 4223

Not good

Have just used it for the first time to grind dry liver strips in small quantities, with the smallest plate, and now after a few minutes it seems as if the gears are stripped. Weak plastic aye! So Ive used it for two minutes only.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Doug. Apologies for the issues you have experienced with your multi mincer. Pease contact our customer care team on 1300 881861 for further assistance.

Doug

not worth worrying about because I just don't have time to waste

used 3 times now won't switch on

I used this product 3-4 times after getting for xmas 2015 and agree hard to get mince to come thru but made some beautiful sausages. Washed thoroughly and put away went to use again and now won't switch on and guess what its out of warranty, it will cost more to send back and get fixed than what it's worth. Very disappointed sunbeam!!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Great mincer

I am very happy with my sunbeam mincer and would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't take long to mince a roast
It's easy to set up and clean
There are different attachments which neatly store in the food catcher

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Don't purchase a Sunbeam Mincer

It seems the mincing screw is not rotating effectively. Meat which had been cubed was not minced efficiently and was constantly 'jamming up' to the point that all the parts had to be removed and washed countless times and reassembled. As the mincing screw is not rotating efficiently the machine was not able to push the minced meat easily into the casings. It took all afternoon to make just a few sausages.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

MaggieM

MaggieM

Can't perform any of the tasks it should

I've had this machine for 3 years, and each time I've attempted to mince anything I've ended up with a greasy mess and no mince. It's completely unsuitable for mincing meat to make sausages (which generally require minimum 6% fat), neither the meat nor the fat will go through even the coarsest grind. I've even tried running meat through the food processor first, and then feeding it into the Multimincer, but it still doesn't do the job. The product is unfit for purpose and unmerchantable - Sunbeam should recall it.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

SarahNoosa

Waste of Money

I brought this to Thailand when we moved here as it is hard to get nice sausages. Used 3 times to make sausages - frustrating and messy but I got there. Then tried to mince some meat - diced pork belly and gravy beef, and it made a horrid clunking grinding noise. Investigation found that the gears inside are stripped. Very disappointing as they are made from plastic. Apparently you cannot get spare parts. So I now have a $200+ machine that I used 4 times and is now worthless. Thanks Sunbeam. I wish I had read reviews before I bought this but I was so excited I didn't even look.

Do not buy this machine.

Still haven't heard back from them 7 months later

Terrible

It battles to make sausage with course mince, it grinds it up. Very disappointed in the product waste of money.

Judy K

Judy KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunbeam Multimincer - rubbish

Have had this mincer for a couple of years and have only used a few times. Each time it is torture unless you use only the large disk. Have just tried to mince chicken after trying earlier in the week to mince lamb. Both have been a dismal failure on anything but the largest disk. You could say it is easy to clean but am of the opinion that it will be cleaned one more time and then put on hard waste in August for some other more persistent sucker to love and hold until their frustration get to breaking point also.

Mincer gave up the ghost after 3 uses

Many years ago I was given a sunbeam mincer which could not be faulted, I think grinder was the name used, however family thought a new one would soon be needed and purchased a sunbeam mixer which I tried out upon opening, as it worked perfectly I repacked it until I eventually needed it only to find it made on loud noise and gave up the ghost, it was no longer covered with warranty, as I need a mincer I a reluctant to get the same and would be pleased to hear if anyone has a stronger model?

NuketSouth East Queensland, QLD

not usefull

we are 2 person faraway from friends and family. It is turture to use it because I have been here to look a good one of the honestly user. I am a good cook like anyone in Turkey and I know the mince get quick off and starting bacteries. That for I need mincer. I bought expencive Sunbeam because is australian :( never happy of them if the mincer have a bit nerves in the meat or fat I should be take all the meatout and clean all the part and start again, not worked do all again and again :( even mostly I am using middle size for the mince :(.
just Australian
too sensative bad warranty service

ja.lendon
ja.lendon

Darwinian

Darwinian

OK

Does a really good job of mincing. Currently looking at buying a food processor so not sure whether should have bought this one as the sausage making is too difficult and apparently some food processors mince anyway.
Minces quickly and easily. Can make low fat/no preservative mince at home. Cleaning is no drama as there is a cleaning disk to push the extra meat through the holes of the mincing disks.
Didn't have much luck with the sausage making - the filling kept splitting the skins and backing up into the machine (really hard to clean afterwards). Only use if for mincing now.

dianet

dianetasked

Actual mincer tube seems to have oxidised and everything I touch to it, onions, etc. turns black. Should I oil this or how do I remove the oxidation?

Nuket

it was my problems either, I was so carefully never able to stop oxidation! I found solution buy aldi's $59 dollars mincer all are fine again no any problems. Never stop working, plus so cheap

ashraff shanoda

ashraff shanodaasked

I'm after a spare part for my multimincer it's the knife where can I find it?

Nuket

you should be ask one of the service and wait until arrived and pick up I done so before!

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi Ashraff, for spare parts please contact your nearest Sunbeam Service Centre https://www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Service--Support/Service-Support/. They will be able to advise on cost and availability. For further assistance please contact our Consumer Support Team on 1300 881 861.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryAutomatic Food Mincers