VerifiedMPN:SGS0900

SusanPerth, WA5 posts
Luna
LunaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

I have had various steamers over the years and this is the best one yet. The steam is powerful, I have steamed 3 garments and I still have over half the water left. I also love that it's compact and hand held. I will be donating my big bulky stand one. I give it 5 stars as it's compact, with powerful steam and the water capacity lasts. Very happy with this product. Show details

Deborah B.

Is this steamer heavy when using I have arthritis in my wrists ?

Susan

It doesn’t hold a lot of water and if you hold it straight you may be ok. I don’t find it too bad but it’s hard to answer as I can’t be sure of your wrist strength.

Thanks Susan

christine n.

None of these hand held steamers seem to come with a weight in the tech/description bar and when you want it for travel purposes then weight is important. The best they seem to offer is 'lightweight'. What exactly is that?

Sunbeam