Sunbeam StickMaster SM7200

Sunbeam StickMaster SM7200

MPNs: 5189 and SM7200

2.6

PatantyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased in January 2019.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Patanty, So happy to see you are enjoying the SM7200. Thanks for the great review!

LisabeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for making smoothies

This powerful motor is perfect for making morning smoothies or evening cocktails. Although it's questionable when attempting to make Hummus. Its able to crush ice and if making a batch of pumpkin soup its great to for pureeing with. Making baby food has been a breeze with this.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Esse

EsseCroydon

Sparked and no longer works.

The first time I used it, there was so much noise and vibration. I sprayed WD40 into the stick part, to lubricate the bearings, and it improved.
    The base with the blades has a much smaller intake area than my previous (a 23 year old Bamix) stick blender, which I found awkward for trying to get a soup evenly blended.
    I had used it once a week, for less than two months, before there was a spark and it died.
    I do not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Sunbeam StickMaster SM7200 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

RobynS

RobynSNSW, 2582

Sparking motor

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Jodie F

Jodie FMelbourne

Do Not Buy

Very disappointing product. Used twice to whip cream and blend cake mix. Motor then died. Had followed instructions - a total waste of money. Back to Bamix I go, as my last one went for 27 years

gra graasked

Hi,
    Almost everyday for the last 6 weeks or so, I have used my 7200 stickmaster to make smoothies with lite milk and 2 frozen bananas, and 2 frozen strawberries. Sometimes I have made iced coffee with ice cream. But only when I use frozen strawberries/bananas, (for the last week or so) it has started to make a sort of screeching sound. Is this just the noise of the crushing frozen strawberries, or is it the motor starting to go? I've only had it a few months. Judy

Patanty

Many other reviewers have complained that the motor does not last, but - as I only used mine for a few weeks - I cannot answer from personal experience. (I found it too powerful and did not like the type of guard)

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Gra gra,
    I have just sent you a private message if you could kindly respond via that please.

Many Thanks

Rashmi

Rashmiasked

Is this cordless?

Patanty

No, it is not cordless, Rashmi - there may be a cordless stick mixer available, but I doubt it.

No, it isn't cordless.

Yakov M.

Yakov M.asked

Can I purchase the blade attachment by itself.
    The motors are fine but the blades seize up rather quickly.
    I use it in my small home business.

Patanty

I checked online and yes, you can purchase the attachments separately.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Yakov M.
    Thanks for contacting Sunbeam. Parts are available from the following online agents - please place the model number in the search engine to see a full list and photos. It pays to check the pricing and compare.
    Kind Regards,Sunbeam

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

CategoryStick Blenders / Mixers