3Sunbeam SteamFry Air Fryer + Steam AFP4600BK

17 reviews · Statistics

100% · 170%
Product is used
  • Daily (2)
  • Several times a week (10)
  • Weekly (1)
Buying Guide Banner
Sunbeam SteamFry Air Fryer + Steam AFP4600BK Showcases

Official material from Sunbeam.

Read now

Extremely happy noviceNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent functionality - highly versatile

New to airfryers I bought the Sunbeam 3 months ago and use it for everything from the usual chips and meat to casseroles and ‘boiled’ eggs; cakes (come out better than regular oven). Easy / intuitive to program and you can adjust cook times along the way. Steam function is another level. Steam dumplings. Crisp at end. ‘Converter’ recipes (shorten time and temp) - Sunbeam needs even less time (eg 27 mins instead of 45 - 20cm round cake). Cleaning is a breeze - whether by hand or ‘steam clean’. My energy bills have decreased. I rarely use main oven and have reduced stove top cooking. Less washing up (save water too). Next I’d like a safer non stick surface (eg ceramic). I use silicon inserts. Show details ·  1
SewsoauAdelaide26 posts
Mrs T
Mrs TNSWSydney, NSW

Air Fry / Steam & Clean!

This is my second air fryer & I am so impressed with it! My first was a small cheapie which we used loads, but I decided it was time for an upgrade & this one doesn’t disappoint! The size is perfect - the tray is large enough to get everything in without having to cook in two batches, but without taking up too much room on the bench top. Also the added bonus of being a steamer means one less appliance is needed!
However the feature I have probs used the most is the clean function - this air fryer is so easy to clean! Absolutely Love it - well done Sunbeam!! Show details ·  1
SMA____4 posts
  Fair Incentive
Melissa
MelissaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect! So quiet too!

I thought I loved my Kmart Air Fryer, until I purchased this one! I didnt realise how much more I could do. It is so easy to clean, much quieter and having the steam function means I barely need to use my stove or oven at all. I have cooked cakes, a whole chook , but my favourite is how quickly it cooks my homemade spring rolls. Definitely worth the investment of money and space in my pantry. Show details ·  1
Gerald
Gerald4 posts

Gamechanger of an airfryer!

Super easy to use with intuitive buttons. It does all the essentials an airfryer should + more!
Was very curious how the new steamfry function would work, but can say that it works really great!!
It is quite big so does need a decent amount of benchtime space, but it also means you can fit heaps of food inside (e.g. whole chicken). Also really love the sleek square design, in comparison to a lot of round ones I see out in the market. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Aly H
Aly HVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love the combo feature !!

I used my steamfry Air Fryer for the first time and absolutely loved it. I firstly steamed some dumplings, and then airfryed some sweet potato fries. Both turned out perfectly. The fries in particular were so crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside ... delightful. Show reply
Eliza T
Eliza TVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to use and reliable Sunbeam airfryer and steamer

The Sunbeam SteamFry machine (AFP4600BK) has a very sleek design, looks great on the counter and is easy to get in and out of the cupboard when I need to use it.

First impressions were that there are so many cooking options! I have found that some air fryers dry out the food, but the steam option on AFP4600BK keeps all types of protein including chicken and fish very juicy, while the fry function crisps up the outside. The roasting and grill feature is also great for veggies (pictured), depending on what texture you would.

It is SO easy to clean! No matter how dirty the seasonings and marinades make the inside, I am always able to wipe out the residue after using the steam function.

Highly recommend this product! Show details ·  1

Lydia
Lydia

Game-changer! Every kitchen needs one

The Sunbeam Steamfy Air Fryer + Steam has become an essential part of my kitchen. It's incredibly easy to use, simple to clean, and the steamfry function is a game-changer, my roast chicken comes out with crispy, delicious skin and juicy and tender inside. I can't remember the last time I used my oven! Show details ·  1
Alex.s
Alex.sNSWSydney, NSW

So juicy!

I’m late to the air fryer party. Manly due to hearing horror stories about how dry things turn out. But when I saw this sunbeam model I was instantly intrigued.
Wow! My chicken turned out so juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
I was impressed with how much fits in the basket. A great size for family meals.
And the easy to use presets makes cooking so easy.
The steam clean function is also a great design. Made the clan up a breeze. Show details ·  1
M. NS. Hellsing
M. NS. HellsingNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

great air fryer!!

I am an active air fryer user. I got this air fryer when I realised my old one was too small for our family. Very happy with its performance - I can cook 1.5kg meat easily and it’s faster and quieter than my old one (I am surprised how quiet it is!) Meat are beautifully and evenly cooked with the air fry function. I also like that the drawer and tray are dishwasher safe, making it so easy to clean. I will share more after I try the steam function - looking forward to it! Show details ·  1
Vastania
VastaniaNSWSydney, NSW14 posts

PJW
PJWNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Love this product - clean and easy fryer and steam function works great

For a small appliance this one packs a huge punch - lots of options to both fry and steam and looks very neat in the kitchen. Show details ·  1
Suz01
Suz01VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Product

The SteamFryAir Fryer + Steam has quickly become a favorite appliance to use for our family of 4.
We have found it’s very easy to clean with the non-stick surface and the steam clean function. We just run the steam clean function and then wipe over with a damp soapy sponge or put the draw in some warm soapy water and then rinse and dry. Residue has come off each time and the draw/basket is like new.
The food cooks faster than our wall oven. The large draw enables cooking larger quantities of food. Sometimes we do use a little spray oil when required to get a nice crispy coating and it's been great for both cooking and heating meals. I have also steamed veggies and dim sims.
Overall, I would Highly recommend the SteamFryAir Fryer + Steam! Show details ·  1
RDP2023
RDP20234 posts

Everything you want in an Air Fryer

I tried my new SteamFry for the first time the other night and was super impressed. I put in some potatoes dressed in herbs, I used the steam fry function the potatoes came out so soft and fluffy inside with a crispy outside.
The unit looks sleek, doesn’t take up too much room and matches all my other black appliances!
The cleaning up afterwards was effortless by pressing the steam clean button I let it do it’s cycle and wiped down afterwards. I’m looking forward to using this nearly every night and trying new ways of cooking. Show reply