Sunbury Compact

Sunbury Compact

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sunbury? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Anne HolmBrisbane

Fairly happy, but bad quality wheels

I was worried that this would be a bad quality cot based on other reviews, but it seems sturdy and well constructed. It was quite straightforward to put together. I like how it has two levels- a higher one for newborns and a lower one for when babies can pull themselves up to standing. I bought it because I needed something compact that could fit through doorways so I could move it from room to room, but the wheels on it are really poor quality. They keep locking when I'm rolling it and one has broken even though it hasn't been much used. Apart from the wheels I'm quite happy with it.

powerkebab
    powerkebabQLD, 4740

I really like this little cot! It is perfect for people who want a wooden cot but dont have a lot of room. It has the advantage of being solid wood but also compact and easy to put together like a portacot. Four bolts is all that is needed to put it together and i can put mine up and down in 5 mins flat. Double drop sides so baby can be reached from any direction. Disassembled it fits in the boot of my subaru wagon easily. Great for grandparents or as a travel cot.
    compact yet has all the regular features of a standard cot, high or low mattress height, teething rails are built in, VERY easy to put together, double drop side, castor wheels
    Feels slightly less sturdy than a full size cot but that may just be because it is smaller.

Other Cots