1.6

Nz customer
Nz customer

A shame

This company should close
Giving misleading fever result over a pandemic can cause hospital overload for nothing
Don't buy this unless you want to scare someone
Shame on you
Medical device should have better quality control
I hope you bankrupt Show details
Helen G
Helen G

Low inaccurate results

This is an expensive product that has never worked. Right from the start is has read very low and when a proper thermometer is used you can see how wrong it is. I too would like my money back.
Dissappointed
Dissappointed

Total let down. Did not work when needed

The hard case was glued shut. The product did not work once I got it out of packaging. Did not work. Thirty words is not necessary to get this message across. Show details
Chris Evans
Chris EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Prakash
Prakash

Reading Always low

I took the reading of my 3 year old and showed 34 degrees, I felt the child was hot so checked with a normal thermometer it was 38 degrees. It always shows low reading in spite of changing batteries. Quite frustrating and do not trust the product anymore. brought from malouf pharma.

Treeny
Treeny

Reading always low

My reading is always low same as other review frustrating don't know who to contact in NZ for replacement or refund I've had extremely high fevers at the doctors of late and this thermometer has always said I'm 35 to 36 degrees . It's totally faulty not happy at all

Miss K
Miss K

It consistently reads too low!

Every time we use this, the reading is always low, regardless of who is getting tested.

Quite frustrating, especially when we spent $80!!

I would have expected a better quality product for that amount.

This has been like it since we bought it, so it's not a battery issue.

Extremley disappointed and would not recommend this product.

Alana54
Alana54Sydney, NSW8 posts

Works

Good basic thermometer. Doesn't have a lot of the features as some other thermometers out there (can use it only to test temp of my child). It says it can be used to measure rectal temperature but considering it is so rigid I would say don't try thisat home! It is pretty good for oral and under arm though.
basic thermometer that does what it says it will.
You do need to read the instructions as I didn't realise you need to keep it under the arm longer to get a more accurate reading