100% · 80%

Smell

belles
bellesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

My go to Balm

Been using this little yellow tube of goodness for a few years. Has so many uses.
Love its not filled with mineral petro chemicals like the other ones on the market.
I always have one in handbag, in my gym bag, on my desk and near the kitchen sink Show details ·  1
Lynn.C
Lynn.CSydney3 posts

Great lip balm! Keeps lips moisturised!

I love how this lip balm has all the benefits of paw paw and honey eg. Antibacterial, moisturising and soothing but it is petroleum free! Very handy for dry skin on other parts of the body and as a wound balm!

Caprice
CapriceRenmark29 posts

Genuine Product with Results!

This balm contains an organic beeswax which is a chemical free alternative to commonly used petroleum

jelly additives in other Paw Paw balms.

The wax formulation makes the balm effective to use as a barrier cream.

Organic honey is packed full of antibacterial properties which have amazing healing properties.

I have been using this for over 1 year now and it is effective .

The balm comes in small purse size for approx $6.00 and larger one which retails for just under $10.00

I keep one on the treadmill, one in the car and one in my bag.

Cant live without it! And its chemical free!

DHastings
DHastingsMelbourne5 posts

Use this for kissable lips!

I bought this balm because of its organic ingredients, and I thank Google for introducing me to this lip-saving, must-have product!

I have soft, full lips that tend to get dry quite easily. This product has healed my bleeding, cracked lips overnight and made them less painful. I don't mind the mild honey fragrance.

I use this balm not only on my lips but also on small cuts and burns and minor injuries. It's very soothing! I highly recommend this product to everyone!

baaacon
baaaconSydney13 posts

Good product for all over

Compared to some other paw paw balms this one has good ingredients and works well. The consistency is a bit funny with lumps and runny bits and the big plug of dried stuff when you first open it is gross.

Msnatural
Msnatural8 posts

Best lip balm ever!!!

I've been using this gorgeous lip balm for about 5 years now and cannot live without it. Glides on easily and it lasts ages, smells lovely.

I have one in my handbag and one in the car.

The price is reasonable for an organic lip balm, I usually buy a few when it's on special on line at natural health organics for $5.96.
Easy to apply, lasts for hours, smells beautiful
None

Bluebell
BluebellAU10 posts

Highly Recommend

This is the first paw paw lip balm I have used so while I cannot compare it to similar products, I am going to stick with this product. The balm is smooth and not too oily and remains for a longer time than many of the cheap chemical laden varieties. It is smooth and really softens my lips. Other products I have used often make my lips crack more once the balm has worn off, this one actually works.

Really recommend this product. It is also organic which is really important to me.
Organic, works, leaves lips soft

Tangy