Swallow Beema Evo - Retro

Swallow Beema Evo - Retro

Beema Evo

Agree with Katielee & Lainey2 these are Great strollers. Very simple to use -folds easily, steers easily, backrest adjusts easily, goes through check outs easily & handle adjusts easily for me of husband.

Bassinet was a good feature but harry soon grew out of it. The bassinet stand was good to leave at grandma's house.

Very good value for money all round.

I could have used another wheel

I bought the Swallow Beema Evo Retro in expectancy of the arrival of another member of the family, but had a mixed reaction.

On one hand the various folding and unfolding mechanisms were perfectly operable, and the product fits the description supplied. The colour is also nice (black). However, I don't feel entirely comfortable with the idea of just three wheels at this price. Surely it should be 1/4 cheaper than the conventional four-wheeled models? This newfangled design (no doubt dreamt up by some misled boffin trying to reinvent the wheel by getting rid of it altogether) feels less steady than a four-wheeler.

To make matters worse, when my uncle finally arrived he was too big to fit the stroller, but that's not the fault of the product makers I suppose.
Foldable and unfoldable, working brakes, nice colour
A little expensive considering it only has three wheels, only suitable for child-sized people

both my daughter-in-laws have this pram found to be an excellent walking pram especially when you are walking the dogs down at the playground watching the toddlers. just so easy to fold and put into the boot once they had got over their pregancy body. I use the beema when I have my grandchild. Love everything about the pram and the swivel wheel in the front does all the work for me. We are now using it for my third grandchild now. . purchased at a small baby shop.

Greatvalue for money

Very easy to use, easy to fold, easy to steer, easy to adjust backrest, easy to adjust handle after husband uses it.
Great value for money, $399 from Baby Bunting with bassinet.
Good value for money, fits through narrow checkout at the chemist, easy to steer.
Nothing so far

Keeps on going and going!

Two of my friends have Beemas, one has her third child in her original Beema and the other friend is on her 2nd child with the same beema. Both have had no dramas, one needed a new tube for the tyre which you can purchase easily. I have purchased the new retro, love the drinks holder and plenty of room for when the child gets bigger, it has everything and so easy to manouvre.
Reliable, great value for money, good quality.

Great stroller

These are a very well made stroller. I have used the Beema stroller for my two children, and it has definitely gone the distance. Strong, easy to clean, easy to fold, fits through the checkouts easily, comfortable and snuggly fabrics. Oh and it has a nice big sun shade. Some don't go far enough forward to completely sheild the child's face. This one does. We love it.
Well made and comfortable for child, easy to fold, easy to clean.