Swallow Beema Q Elite

Alisondenise79

Katelynsmum

Katelynsmum

Good

This pram is great on a budget. Easy to clean, fold, lift and adjust. I think it takes up as much room as most 3-wheelers do in the boot. Would like to have more than just 3 positions as the most upright my 1 yr old daughter still keeps sliding down into very awkard positions but she has the half-way position. We bought the blue/brown colour which gets dirty easily and front bumber gets scratched and marked.
    Very affordable. Great to manover and for bumby surfaces. Seems comfortable. Bassinette great for sleeping when you can't take the pram. Basket size.
    Our button to begin folding the pram has broken but can still fold down. Our baby grew out of the bassinette within 2 months.

mt3198

mt3198VIC, 3204

bubbamumma

bubbamumma

Bad

lindas

lindas

Great pram, love it. Have no issues with it and have been using for 15months. Brought the bassinet for when baby was a new born and loved it. We kept using the bassinet at friends places as a bed even when baby was old enough to sit in the pram without it.
    Easy to manover, comfy for baby, easy to use brake. Great basket underneath. Fits through registers and aisles. Sturdy enough to hang large nappy bag from handle. Good sized sun cover

ScullyInOz

ScullyInOz

Terrible

DONT BUY. Spend the extra money and get a good quality stroller/pram. I ended up buying a Mountain Buggy after 2 months of nightmares with this one. Fortuneatly their new pram failed the choice test !!
    Very good reviews in Choice... and that is why we bought it.
    Big and bulky. Wonky wheels - that they won't fix. Unreliable brake and it tends to rub against the wheels. Poor support when you have problems. You need the bassinet for the baby- as the straps can not be made sml enough for a baby.

mjgeo

mjgeo

bee
    bee

it can actually fit in smaller cars i could fit it in my vectra sedan with porta cot as well in the boot and still had room, also fitted in my friends small car, was even smaller then mine.

OK

i love it for walking but at the same time just would like a reversable handle or seat. my dd hates not being able to see me. overall a good pram. i just wish the wheel would stop catching
    it is fantastic for walking and getting over curbs and bumps, the bassinet was fanastic for my new born
    it is heavy to get in the car, takes up a lot of room and is tippy on angled ground. as previously mentioned the straps are massive my dd is 8 months old and i am still knotting the shoulder straps just to keep her in, and she is a big baby 78 cm long and nealry 9 kilos !

SueTofful

SueToffulMelbourne

Bad

melaaa

melaaa

I love this pram I previously had a bravo by baby co and hated it as it was not sturdy at all and would lift up when I put the nappy bag but this beema q does everything I need it to and most importantly is stable the only thing is the staps are too short for my 3 month old and she is 38cm long!
    I brought this pram after my cousin recommended it and Im happy I purchased it as you really do need a good pram.
    light, folds flat enough to fit at the back of my boot, color lake como, huge basket,sturdy
    the wheels have to be fully inflated at all times to have a good trip and be easy to push

Good

Excellent pram for daily care, shopping, parks and sleeping. Good load capacity to have everything you need for 0-12mths. TIP: bike shops are best to fix any flat tyres (we haven't needed them though).
    Sturdy to carry all the gear you need plus a full load of shopping. Narrow and easily manouverable into cafes and shops. Adjustment from sleeping flat to bolt upright has meant we've only needed one pram 0-12mths. Inflated tyres gieva smooth ride.
    The carrying ability downside is it is heavier than ultralite models. The reality with most parents we know is you have a good versatile 3-wheeler like the BeemaQ, and a second umbrella style one for travelling.

jskippy

jskippy

Good

Pram is reasonable for it's purpose. Could be a bit sturdier. However it's easy to walk around with and move about. Would not recommend jogging long distances with it eg more than 100m as child seems to bounce around alot. I managed to fit a different bassinet divice in it which was good as it allowed for versatility. Overall a good pram for the price.
    Eassy to manouver, relatively light weight. Good storage space for shopping and baby's products. Comes with sun/wind shade for the legs.
    Feels a little flimsy at times. All adjustable handles need to be straight before folding down.

sjane_xoxo

sjane_xoxo

excellent pram,recommend it to everyone,fits through any check out and has a massive storage area with the back pocket and under bastket.
    like the ease of the pram,folds up standing so less to pick up.fits in the boot with extra space for the bassinette and shopping.love the colours,we have the red and washes well.
    the bassinette hasnt held up as well as the pram,the hood is a bit frayed but i think thats due to hitting the top of the boot.we chose the red as the blue seemed to dirty easily,the store one was filty and hadnt even left the store.

Amy Louise

Amy Louise

Good

A very good pram which very easy to push and great manoeuvrability. I would recommend it. Good value for money
    Very easy to steer even one handed and has a good sized storage basket. handles are height adjustable so its good for all heights. copes very well on and off footpaths The fabric is nice and soft and easy to wipe clean
    It is a bit heavy for me to get up stairs unassisted

virusfreak79

virusfreak79

Good

Very good pram overall. People tend to comment on the beautiful colour combination.A bit heavy for me (I am quite short)and at times complicated to fold.
    I saw this pram at Babyco and fell in love with the Lake Como (blue and brown) model. The pram has a lot of great features such a handy basket under the pram and a pocket a the back, saves you having to carry a nappy bag. We also bought the bassinette that attached to the pram.
    Being a first time mum, I find the pram a bit complicated to operate at times as there are a lot of buttons and stuff you need to press to fold or open the pram.
    It is quite heavy as well.
    A lot more expensive than the other Beema prams due to new design and fabric.