Swan M50W

See the Best Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

makes me happy every day

incredible clarity at all frequencies, great volume, great bass. incredible value, if you are looking at spending 350 -ish this is the only choice. i recommend to all men women and children. i have to write more words its telling me, which is contrary to my desire to be concise

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Great set of speakers

And I've had a few over the years. I got the M50's to replace my Altec Lansing 251's that developed a hum in the woofer. I read a lot of reviews on the Swan's before purchasing and took a $350 gamble in buying them without being able to audition them first. I have to say I was pretty disappointed with them straight out of the box, they sounded tinny, flat and thin and I thought I'd made a big mistake. But on impulse I turned the EQ on the PC and the M-50's came to life. Suddenly I understood what all the rave reviews were about. That was about a year or two ago now and I listen to these speakers pretty much all day and they still sound fantastic. Thinking of buying a second pair for the bedroom.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

I just soooo undecided after 6 weeks of what to get.

Hi, I love music, I used to be a DJ, but I love loud music, but I must keep it within a range without causing pain, (unfortunately a hearing problem on my left ear).
I download heaps of different music from itunes, and I mean different. So I wanted something that I could use from my computer. I looked at everything, from this product, to systems up to AUD 1000. At one stage looked at connecting to a great sound bar through my TV. (bad move).
Read reviews, until I was so lost, spoke to PC dudes, then sat on everything for a few weeks, then re looked at all possibilities.
I wanted loud, but not huge, I wanted a set from 2.0 up to 5.1. But it had to sound great. Was bass a requirement?, I thought I don't care, it just had to be great to hear all my different types of music, without blowing my set up, so I was still very undecided until I picked up my Swan's 2.1, still undecided when l got home with them.

Don't read other reviews, if you want a great set of speakers for your computer, that's under AUD1000, Mine cost $359, look no further, and 2.1 is the way go, not 2.0.

They are so good, when people use to say in their reviews they LOVE THEM, I was ...sure!. Dare I say it., I'll go one more,... I am in love with them, I don't go pass half volume, and it's LOUD, the sound, WOW, (Timmy trumpet is unreal), you will not be disappointed. I brought mine from PC Case in Melbourne, (picked up, not delivered). I have never used them before and have no connection to Swan, just in case you you think, "sure", ...sorry it's back to my new itune's down load list, poor neighbours !!!! . Love music so much.

Swan M50

Just upgraded my faith full Swan M10's to the larger M50's after few years of service. I was expecting some improvement as the M50's have good reviews already. I was wrong, the improvement is massive. If you want to upgrade it is well worth it. I always thought the M10's were good but the difference is HUGE. The finish and sound are better in every way. Bought then them from MyAv again, and again one day delivery, great, thanks guys