Swann SWWHD-INTCAMPK3

Swann SWWHD-INTCAMPK3

See the Best Wireless Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BobNarangba

Not all its banged up to be.

Purchased in June 2019 at Goodguys for $300.00.

Night Vision
Motion Detection
Bob

This product was returned for a full refund within a week.

Very Expensive Dummy Camera

I'm going to take my unit back for a THIRD time and demand a refund. Very disappointed. Constant connection and firmware update issues. Reading about so many people online that have had the same thing, I look back and wish I spent that extra few bucks and went for Arlo or Ring.

Purchased in June 2019 at Jaycar Electronics for $250.00.

Scott Wooten

Scott WootenSouth East Queensland, QLD

NB: This is for the Pan Tilt Camera. I can't delete this review but my issue with Swann support still stands.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $159.00.

Night Vision
Motion Detection
Buyer Beware

Buyer BewareSydney, NSW

Camera has to be replaced when battery is depleted.

Have to replace whole unit when rechargeable battery fails so only lasts as long as battery. 24/7 support over 40 min wait time. Needs outdoor powerpoint to make it useful outdoors unless you want to keep bringing it in to recharge. Needs really strong wifi connection

Purchased in February 2019.

Kellie84

Kellie84Melbourne

Absolute waste of money.

I have had nothing but trouble since purchasing the 4 cameras. At present one camera won't connect at all. Another camera was the same. Only one camera can be put at a distance outside, the other 3 don't extend that far on wifi.
The app is slow and buggy.
Only 2 days of recording is stored unless you pay extra.
It takes a few seconds to start recording and doesn't record long enough in some instances.

The battery life differs between the 4 cameras. For heavy use areas I had to resort to having it plugged in continuously. Slow traffic areas last 3-5 days.
There is a lot of false advertising with this product and I will be contacting consumer affairs as Swann has refused to reply to my email.

Brian Reid

Brian ReidWodonga

Waste of money

I bought the cameras and even before I got to use them, well actually I did not use them because the would not pair to my WiFi system. I called the retail outlet and the guy talked me through the pairing set up. Followed his instructions and then checked the camera settings in the app that I downloaded. No device found, so I reset the camera and same problem. They going back tomorrow. Load of #%%@&%$#÷¥€

Tony

TonyPerth

They just don't charge. Need to leave plugged in

Bought 6 wifi camera's a month ago. Out of the 6, 2 will charge to 100%. Others get to 16, 28, 46 and 47%. Lasts about 2 days on the lowest settings even with sensor OFF. Don't waste your money. Other blogs have a lot of these problems for many many months. Have they even tried for a solution or taken them off the market. No. Still selling them. I don't see the point of a security system if you have to be home all the time charging them up. Stay away.

KennyG

KennyGWollongong

Looks pretty, performs poorly

Needed a security camera in a hurry and didn't read the reviews. Bought a single camera Unit, I could pair it, but do you think we could get data out of it, no. Tried different phones both android and apple.
The app is extremely intrusive, it needs access to everything. The web based storage looks like a revenue raiser for the company.
Returned the unit to the place of purchase, and got a different brand, ordinary ugly security camera that just worked straight out of the box.

Waste of money we got two cameras set up at front of house and they didn't even pick someone throwin

They are on all the time. Why would I buy them if I wasn't going to turn them on. And they don't pickup wifi to good either
And charging weekly.

Kathy

KathyPerth

Don't do it.

I have same product just with 4 cameras. Battery life is maybe a week and a half and they do not connect to the wifi easily (even when you put them in strong wifi signal area). They do not update information easily (I have been charging them for 6 hours and it still says its battery powered -should say charging and % charged). AND they simply do not catch what is going on - defeats the purpose. oh - AND - the mounts are a joke... they are magnetised which makes them easier to remove - but the camera slips down and wont hold position... I contacted Swann about the mounts and they said they would sort it - but then the next email I was fobbed off. Product is terrible and company bad form!

max

maxMelbourne

Swann delivers very little.