Swisse Body Range

Swisse Body Range

Emily R

Emily RLaunceston

Love this!!

I have been using this Swisse Body Cream for the past 12 months and I absolutely love it, I have a bottle of this sitting on my desk at all times and use it as hand cream all day. My hands use to be so cracked and dried in the winter time that they would bleed, but since using this wonderful product so often I haven't had the trouble!

Bubbsieboo

BubbsiebooEight Mile Plains

Wonderful results

Have been using the Swisse Aargan Oil body cream, every day all over for a fortnight and the results have been amazing. I have no end of trouble with itchiness but my skin looks very smooth, all the nasty redness from the last bout of "scratch until you bleed" on my lower arms is... no more. and I now feel comfortable wearing no sleeves... (I'm 77 going on 78)

I have had issues with my skin for several years & after 3 weeks of using the Swisse skin care range

I have used the entire range and I am amazed by the results. My skin literally looks newer and fresher and has a healthy glow again.
    The oils are divine and the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing and have left my daughters and my hair silky soft and knot free and full of body. I recommend these products to everyone and will never buy another brand now. It's great to find a brand that doesn't contain all the nasty ingredients. And works so well.

Moisturisers

Find out how Swisse Body Range compares to other Moisturisers

Swisse

I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. Did not like the shampoo at all. Doesn't feel like it spreads through my hair (thin and shoulder length). Personally, I like shampoo that foams up and this doesn't, when rinsed out hair feels overly dry that I couldn't go without conditioning after. The conditioner was okay, no real faults but I wouldn't rave about it. Doesn't leave hair feeling luxurious. I regularly use Swisse products (multivite, iron, l-cartinine, protein recovery) and love them but for me, this product won't be in my trolley again.
    Cheap on sale, ingredients, pump bottle which I have reused
    Otherwise expensive, leaves hair feeling dry, doesn't spread through hair without using excessive amount of product

truthofbeauty

truthofbeautySydney

Not bad, but not great either

I tried the body scrub, the hand cream and the shampoo/conditioner set. None of them were great although they did smell pretty nice. The cream was a bit useless and I wouldn't use it again. I've written a review on another site to say the cream left a waxy feeling on my skin and didn't have long lasting moisture or repair effects. The shampoo was drying and the conditioner was okay although I'm not a fan of conditioner in general. The body scrub felt good in the shower and did it's job of getting rid of dead skin cells but left my skin feeling a bit dry and weird, kind of waxy rather than refreshed.
    The scent from all the different essential oils and the price
    Fairly ineffective