Swisse Sensitive Vitamin E

Swisse Sensitive Vitamin E

Smell like plastic , did not help sensitive skin issues , eg, dry ,itchy

Its Smell like plastic , it did not help sensitive skin issues , eg, dry ,itchy , cooling effect , pain while skin broken even very sticky . I use it as hand cream but my daughter complaint the smell as well

Probably the best product I've used so far

I love this product. I was given this moisturiser by a friend and over a couple of weeks it has completely changed my skin for the better. Smoother and softer without it feeling greasy or heavy and even helped with the pimple scaring and redness I had as well. Most likely the best product I've used, will definitely be continuing to use it.

mazDarling Downs, QLD

very good for my skin

I am very impressed with the Swisse Vitamin E it nourish my skin very well it seems to be as good as the expensive creams I have bought in the past and it is extremely affordable I will continue using this cream and swisse products very impressed

Moisturisers

Find out how Swisse Sensitive Vitamin E compares to other Moisturisers

Faith

FaithSydney

Nourishing, perfect for sensitive skin

I was looking for a moisturiser that was a bit richer than the one I had been using which would also soothe my itchy sensitive skin. This moisturiser is fantastic, natural and soothes my skin beautifully without being greasy. So glad I tried it. I was surprised at the list of quality ingredients for the price.
    All natural, inexpensive, really works, soothes, no added fragrance.
    Nothing

emma.momo

emma.momoasked

Is this good for combo skin?

maz

Yes I only use this product I have used Swisse Sensitive Cream for a long time now, I use it on my face it feels nourished smooth and nice using the cream I will continue to use the cream for a long time to come.

Get an answer from our members and Swisse representatives