Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D / Calcium + Vitamin D

Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D / Calcium + Vitamin D

Calcium + Vitamin D, Vitamin D

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Vitamin D

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $14.99.

Effective Within More than a month

Pip

PipSouth Australia

An End to Tooth Cavities

Screeny

Screeny

Disappointed

I require Vitamin D daily due to my oestoporosis diagnosis at the age of 50. I have used another brand previously for several years and all my monthly blood tests have been in the correct range for calcium levels. When I saw the Swisse brand on sale, I was keen to try it. The brand has also been endorsed by athletes and sporting competitions. So, I was extremely disappointed after spending a considerable amount of money for the large bottle of Swisse Vit D, to be told by my GP after my next routine blood test that my calcium levels had dropped to below a recommended level. In fact, they were so low now, that I had to go back to my old brand and start taking 2000iu daily instead of 1000iu. Very disappointing!

SoniaW

SoniaWSydney

Smoother skin!

Purchased Swisse Vitamin d3 as it was on special and recently had Vit D level checked and am in the low range. Have taken 1 x 1000iu tablet per day for the past 3 weeks. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste plus added side benefit of smoother skin. Have not taken anything else or changed diet in any way so can only put this bonus down to the Vit D3. My hair is also slightly less oily so maybe this product is affecting or balancing sebum production. Either way am going to continue using this product.
Price, easy to take small capsule
Nothing so far

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Trusted product

I was advised to take an additional Vit D supplement (as well has my multivite which contains it) due to the type of Arthritis i have, i purchased this because i have used other Swisse products before and it is a trusted name, and didn't fail to impress! easy to swallow capsules, no offending odour or reflux, well priced (some places have it on special) and it is Vit D3 which is easier absorbed by the body than synthetic d2 in some products, also my hair and nails have become stronger which is a nice side effect!
Relaible brand, easy to swallow

Rachana S

Rachana Sasked

Hi I am taking Swisse calcium and vitamin d combined. I have One question. Does this tablet can cause lose motions and excessive hunger in older people aged 64

avabg

Technically it shouldn’t because it doesn’t affect brain function. If you’re worried about any symptoms I would see your GP.

Get an answer from our members and Swisse representatives