8Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch

very good, i know it through a friend and try it out. Show details ·  1
Jill J.
Jill J.Central Queensland, QLD3 posts

This product is amazing

I started this product, and for the first time in months I had a fabulous night's sleep. I've been taking this daily for over 3 months now with my lunch shakes, along with other Switch products, and it is the best I've felt in years. I will not stop using these fantastic products now I have found them. Great product Switch team. Highly recommend for everyone. Show details ·  1
Taste
Chief
ChiefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

I’ve been a personal trainer for over 8 years and have tried so many greens powders. This is the only one that actually works. Show details ·  1
Toby
TobySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Every Damn Day

I take this habitually on an empty stomach every morning and I notice the difference!
Before training or before work it's put the mind and body right.
This helps me get everything I need from myself in order to destroy the day one task at a time!
KLK
KLKDarling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Best tasting greens powder I've ever tried

Received a sample of this from nutrition warehouse and it is the only greens powder I can drink with just water. It also contains other healthy items including mushrooms, and probiotics. Show details
Taste
Rachel
Rachel2 posts

Great Product!

Read ingredients and this product has it all. While the price is a bit steeper than most 'Greens' products out there it is by far the best. Well worth it. Show details
Jane. C
Jane. CSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Best Greens I’ve Ever Had!

Thanks to the lovely folk at Nutrition warehouse I was put onto the Switch brand of Vitality Greens. I was super impressed of the quality of ingredients, and the taste is amazing. It’s great to find a product with a high quality blend of greens, mushroom and collagen as a whole food option instead of other brands that use spirulina as their “filler”. I like to alternate between the mango and cucumber lime flavours, they both taste great!