Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch

Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Switch Nutrition

Chief
ChiefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

I’ve been a personal trainer for over 8 years and have tried so many greens powders. This is the only one that actually works.

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $70.

• Taste
Switch Nutrition
Greg H.Switch NutritionSend a private message

This is amazing to hear! Super greens that taste good, rare but POSSIBLE! We worked so hard to create a delicious greens product, we are so thrilled to hear you love it as much as we do :)

Toby
TobySouth East Queensland, QLD

Every Damn Day

I take this habitually on an empty stomach every morning and I notice the difference!
Before training or before work it's put the mind and body right.
This helps me get everything I need from myself in order to destroy the day one task at a time!

• Incentivised Review No
KLK
KLKDarling Downs, QLD

Best tasting greens powder I've ever tried.

Received a sample of this from nutrition warehouse and it is the only greens powder I can drink with just water. It also contains other healthy items including mushrooms, and probiotics.

Purchased in at Gold gym for $70.

Rachel
Rachel

Great Product!

Read ingredients and this product has it all. While the price is a bit steeper than most 'Greens' products out there it is by far the best. Well worth it.

Purchased for $79.99.

• Taste
  • Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Other Supplements

Find out how Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch compares to other Other Supplements

Jane. C
Jane. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Greens I’ve Ever Had!

Thanks to the lovely folk at Nutrition warehouse I was put onto the Switch brand of Vitality Greens. I was super impressed of the quality of ingredients, and the taste is amazing. It’s great to find a product with a high quality blend of greens, mushroom and collagen as a whole food option instead of other brands that use spirulina as their “filler”. I like to alternate between the mango and cucumber lime flavours, they both taste great!