Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

Shifted my VERY stubborn menopause weight (I'm 52 & fit)

I was sceptical but this product is a DREAM! I'd put some kg's on after menopause (and covid) and really struggled to shift it. I'm down 2kg in 3 weeks and haven't changed anything else.
I've just purchased 2 tubs and am about to bump up to twice a day.

Purchased in March 2021 for $60.00.

Jelena

JelenaIllawarra, NSW

Keto Switch - fat reduction’s little secret

Keto switch is a hidden little secret for fat loss
I was a full size 12, which isn’t big, to small size 10 - it just helped neatened everything up nicely

Purchased in July 2020.

Hi Jelena,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you got the results you were after :)
Kait

Candice J.

Candice J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I take keto switch twice a day and loving it.

Hello I’m Candice , I’m 52 and I’ve been using Keto Switch for 12 months now , I’m down From 103 kilos To 83 kilos and I’m still losing weight , keto switch tastes amazing it’s easy to take , just mix one scoop in to a glass of water , I drink it first thing in the morning and just before dinner , it puts me into ketosis within under an hour , I’m definitely going to keep this as my daily routine .

Purchased in January 2021 for $99.00.

Kait C.Switch Nutrition

Candice! That's an incredible result! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Kait

John DNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Works well. Great Value

I have been using Keto Switch for over 12 months now. Previously I was using a product from the US that was four times the price, horrible tasting and, I believe, less effective. I have managed to maintain a weight loss of around 20kg without extreme dieting - and still able to enjoy a drink!

Purchased in March 2020.

Kait C.Switch Nutrition

We love hearing feedback like this! Thank you so much for your review John.

Cat fan

Cat fantorquay

Didn't really do it for me

Purchased in January 2021 for $95.00.

Krystle

KrystleGippsland, VIC

Delicious!

Absolutely love this product and the flavour is delightful. The ingredients suit keto and even though its a little pricey you pay for what you get QUALITY!!! YUM YUM YUM

Purchased in December 2020 at Australian Supplement Store for $79.99.

Lee B.

Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive, tastes awful and did nothing. So disappointing. I’m going to throw it away.

Bought this for $99 from Health Food Store with great expectations. Boy was I wrong. Being sweetened by Stevia tastes like someone added antiseptic. I bought on the claim that this would switch on ketosis. Wrong again. I gained 5 kilos! Hate wasting money but there’s no way I can finish this. I’ll be throwing out!

Purchased in June 2020 for $99.00.

limbo

limboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sickly Sweet

Been taking for 3 weeks and it definitely suppresses the appetite, probably because it is so sickly sweet that one feels nauseous after drinking.
Question: Why make so sweet? absolutely not necessary and for that reason would never purchase again.
I alternate between the Raspberry flavour and the Peach/mango each morning and Its an effort to get it down.
I will continue until I am finished my 2 tubs as it does suppress the appetite and there is also lift in energy 20-30 after consuming.
Update.
Tried to continue taking but the OVERLY SWEET taste has finally put me totally off this product.

Purchased in September 2020.

Donna E

Donna EMandurah

I went off Keto during the Covid Lock down and now back on it...

I used this before (2019) and found it did exactly what it said it would do and then went off it during the lock down... but now mid 2020 back at work and motivated again I am back on it and I love this stuff... I drink it on the way to work - it gives me improved performance and clarity all day plus it controls my appetite and with the keto diet helps me stay in ketosis... one DOES lose weight on this... and this particular ONE doesn't even exercise. I'm in that age group where your metabolism goes on a permanent holiday, putting on weight is super easy and losing it is impossible... except with this product and the Keto diet!

Purchased in June 2020 for $90.00.

Audrey H.

Audrey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for weight loss!

Before I started using Keto switch i kept over eating and had constant food cravings so I couldn't lose weight

Since using this I was able to lose about 10kg and now have more energy and more mental clarity throughout the day

Pineapple Lime tastes amazing too !

Purchased in January 2020 at Nutrition Warehouse for $99.95.

Cait

CaitSydney, NSW

Upset stomach

Tried keto Switch this morning. Took the one scoop as directed on the instructions on the side of the container. Soon after I became very unwell with gastrointestinal upset. Had to leave my gym class. Emailed company to ask why this occurred. Was told 1/4 scoop is recommended to be taken initially. Why isn’t this information on the packaging for everyone to read? The flavour is also not for me. Sickly sweet. Disappointing!

Purchased in February 2020 for $98.00.

Expensive

I Have lost 25 kilos and am sticking to my macros haven’t found this product to work for me and is quite expensive for what it is and does/doesn’t do.

Purchased in August 2018 at Switch nutrition for $99.00.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raised my blood ketone levels considerably

I've been on the ketogenic diet for about a month and testing my blood ketone levels with a Freestyle Optium Neo. My levels ranged from 0.3mmol to 0.5mmol. After taking a scoop of Keto Switch I tested my blood (around 30 minutes after taking it) and my levels were 3.2mmol which is a 5-10x increase on my normal levels and I was blown away. The only downside is that it doesn't last long, however my levels remained slightly higher than usual until my next meal.

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for $99.95.

Taste

I recommend this to everyone.

I found this product when I was a few months into my weight loss journey, I found with a ketogenic diet it was hard to control cravings etc. I found keto switch and noticed the difference, it helps with weight loss but it helps a lot with appetite control especially when you are fasting. This product helped me lose 50kg. This also gives a mental boost.

Purchased in March 2018 at Nutrition co for $80.00.

Waste of money

For starters, any supplement over $60 is a waste of money. This supplement is extreme at nearly $100. Waste of money. Yes I’ve tried it, the entire tub and I’ve been on keto for awhile. It is literally flavored powder that will do nothing for you and those that think it is - placebo.

Ang

Ang

Good but gives me the runns

Tried product felt great when eating. I can feel a mental boost but when I use it while fasting it gives me the runns. Not sure why this is happenning

Awesome product

My husband and I have been using keto switch for a couple of months and we wouldn't be without it! I take it twice a day for a couple of days when transitioning back into keto, makes the transition SO easy. And when I'm in keto I'll have the occasional one if I need more energy. I love it, it gives a noticeable energy boost and extra mental clarity. If you find it's not "working" for you, try taking it when you're eating a good high fat/ low carb diet. Thanks guys for a great product :)

Kris1111Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't believe the hype

This product does not work for everyone.

I tried it religiously, and as directed for a month and noticed no difference. I bought keto strips, ate NO carbs and still was not in ketosis.

The only positive of this product, in my opinion, is that the pine lime flavour tastes rather nice. Other than that, it did nothing. Very disappointing considering that I paid $98 and the tub was not even full

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stevia, yum, not

Tried the chocolate and it just tastes like sweeteners. Literally tried to force myself to drink it, could not. Massive waste of $100. Very disappointed. Does not combine with milk or water, just separates. Don't waste your money.

October 4th 2019 Update: Nope. Do not waste your money!

It tastes disgusting, sorry. And realllly over priced! It doesn’t mix properly either, I’ve tried it in my bullet and my ninja. Terrible stuff. Sorry. I’ve been on Keto for just over 3 months, no supplements and I’ve lost 33kg. Don’t be sucked in by this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Australian Sports Nutrition.

Hayley S

Hayley SSouth East Queensland, QLD

All great products and amazing flavours

My partner raves about the keto switch and has stated the flavours are Absolutely amazing. He is about to try the thermal switcher to see how that works as well.

Kyli J.

Kyli J.asked

How long does it take to get into ketosis after taking keto switch? I have ordered thermal switch as well. When would I take the thermal switch if I take keto switch in the morning? I follow keto and stay under 20 grams of carbs daily.
Kyli

Kait C.Switch Nutrition

Hey Kyli, thanks for your question :) goBHB is a trademarked form on Beta Hydroxybuterate that has shown to increase ketosis within 30mins of consumption. If you are testing your ketones be sure to test for BHB and not Aceto-Acetate. You can have Thermal Switch with your Keto Switch in the morning. This combo works great before exercise.

Bubz

Bubzasked

Can I take keto switch twice a day? And if so.. whats the best time to take them please?

John D

I believe that you can take it twice a day but I only use it first thing in the morning instead of breakfast. It seems to take away any hunger and give me a kick start to the day.

Kait C.Switch Nutrition

We have plenty of customers that use Keto Switch twice a day (e.g. once in the morning and once mid-afternoon). I would start on a half serve for a little while before you have a full serve. Some people can experience a little bit of digestive discomfort if they have too many ketones before their body has adjusted to them.

Bubz

Bubzasked

Can you take keto switch with another fat burner? Eg oxyshred?

Kait C.Switch Nutrition

You sure can! A lot of our customers will use Thermal Switch and Keto Switch together.

See all Switch Nutrition Keto Switch questions

Get an answer from our members and Switch Nutrition representatives

Features

• This product is Australian made and owned, and is also free of many added ingredients such as: sugar, gluten, soy and lactose. It’s also vegan friendly.
  • Comes in 5 flavours - peach mango, lychee, pineapple, lime, chocolate and raspberry
  • At $99.95 for 40 serves - with a recommended consumption of 1 serve per day - this ketogenic supplement is a little pricey. It’ll cost you almost $100 for a little over a month and a week's supply. This is equivalent to $2.50 per serve. The 20-serve container costs $59.95, making it even dearer at $3 per serve.

This Keto Switch product works best if you’re on a calorie-controlled, low-carb diet or while practising intermittent fasting.

Ketosis is a state produced by your body that helps you lose weight. It does this by reducing your body's stores of glycogen, created by carbohydrates. According to Switch Nutrition, ketosis is not considered safe for persons with diabetes.

CategoryOther Supplements