Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

3.9

limbo

limboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sickly Sweet

Been taking for 3 weeks and it definitely suppresses the appetite, probably because it is so sickly sweet that one feels nauseous after drinking.
Question: Why make so sweet? absolutely not necessary and for that reason would never purchase again.
I alternate between the Raspberry flavour and the Peach/mango each morning and Its an effort to get it down.
I will continue until I am finished my 2 tubs as it does suppress the appetite and there is also lift in energy 20-30 after consuming.
Update.
Tried to continue taking but the OVERLY SWEET taste has finally put me totally off this product.

Purchased in September 2020.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Donna E

Donna EMandurah

I went off Keto during the Covid Lock down and now back on it...

I used this before (2019) and found it did exactly what it said it would do and then went off it during the lock down... but now mid 2020 back at work and motivated again I am back on it and I love this stuff... I drink it on the way to work - it gives me improved performance and clarity all day plus it controls my appetite and with the keto diet helps me stay in ketosis... one DOES lose weight on this... and this particular ONE doesn't even exercise. I'm in that age group where your metabolism goes on a permanent holiday, putting on weight is super easy and losing it is impossible... except with this product and the Keto diet!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$90.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Audrey H.

Audrey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for weight loss!

Before I started using Keto switch i kept over eating and had constant food cravings so I couldn't lose weight

Since using this I was able to lose about 10kg and now have more energy and more mental clarity throughout the day

Pineapple Lime tastes amazing too !

Purchased in January 2020 at Nutrition Warehouse for A$99.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

Cait

CaitSydney, NSW

Upset stomach

Tried keto Switch this morning. Took the one scoop as directed on the instructions on the side of the container. Soon after I became very unwell with gastrointestinal upset. Had to leave my gym class. Emailed company to ask why this occurred. Was told 1/4 scoop is recommended to be taken initially. Why isn’t this information on the packaging for everyone to read? The flavour is also not for me. Sickly sweet. Disappointing!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$98.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Expensive

I Have lost 25 kilos and am sticking to my macros haven’t found this product to work for me and is quite expensive for what it is and does/doesn’t do.

Purchased in August 2018 at Switch nutrition for A$99.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Keen for keytones

Keen for keytonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

A necessary part of my daily routine!

Purchased in July 2019.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raised my blood ketone levels considerably

I've been on the ketogenic diet for about a month and testing my blood ketone levels with a Freestyle Optium Neo. My levels ranged from 0.3mmol to 0.5mmol. After taking a scoop of Keto Switch I tested my blood (around 30 minutes after taking it) and my levels were 3.2mmol which is a 5-10x increase on my normal levels and I was blown away. The only downside is that it doesn't last long, however my levels remained slightly higher than usual until my next meal.

Purchased in February 2019 at Nutrition Warehouse for A$99.95.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
User IntentWeight Loss

I recommend this to everyone.

I found this product when I was a few months into my weight loss journey, I found with a ketogenic diet it was hard to control cravings etc. I found keto switch and noticed the difference, it helps with weight loss but it helps a lot with appetite control especially when you are fasting. This product helped me lose 50kg. This also gives a mental boost.

Purchased in March 2018 at Nutrition co for A$80.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport and Weightlifting

Waste of money

For starters, any supplement over $60 is a waste of money. This supplement is extreme at nearly $100. Waste of money. Yes I’ve tried it, the entire tub and I’ve been on keto for awhile. It is literally flavored powder that will do nothing for you and those that think it is - placebo.

Ang

Ang

Good but gives me the runns

Tried product felt great when eating. I can feel a mental boost but when I use it while fasting it gives me the runns. Not sure why this is happenning

Awesome product

My husband and I have been using keto switch for a couple of months and we wouldn't be without it! I take it twice a day for a couple of days when transitioning back into keto, makes the transition SO easy. And when I'm in keto I'll have the occasional one if I need more energy. I love it, it gives a noticeable energy boost and extra mental clarity. If you find it's not "working" for you, try taking it when you're eating a good high fat/ low carb diet. Thanks guys for a great product :)

Kris1111Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't believe the hype

This product does not work for everyone.

I tried it religiously, and as directed for a month and noticed no difference. I bought keto strips, ate NO carbs and still was not in ketosis.

The only positive of this product, in my opinion, is that the pine lime flavour tastes rather nice. Other than that, it did nothing. Very disappointing considering that I paid $98 and the tub was not even full

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stevia, yum, not

Tried the chocolate and it just tastes like sweeteners. Literally tried to force myself to drink it, could not. Massive waste of $100. Very disappointed. Does not combine with milk or water, just separates. Don't waste your money.

October 4th 2019 Update: Nope. Do not waste your money!

It tastes disgusting, sorry. And realllly over priced! It doesn’t mix properly either, I’ve tried it in my bullet and my ninja. Terrible stuff. Sorry. I’ve been on Keto for just over 3 months, no supplements and I’ve lost 33kg. Don’t be sucked in by this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Australian Sports Nutrition.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Hayley S

Hayley SSouth East Queensland, QLD

All great products and amazing flavours

My partner raves about the keto switch and has stated the flavours are Absolutely amazing. He is about to try the thermal switcher to see how that works as well.

Maddy

MaddyBrisbane

Very happy with results!

I was a little sceptical before buying however I’ve now been taking this for a week along with a high-fat ketogenic diet and I’ve lost 2kg (I had already started a ketogenic diet for 2 weeks previously to taking the supplement, and I had only lost 1kg per week before this). It tastes great and really helps with energy levels, and because of the appetite suppressants, I was able to start a 16/8 IF! Looking forward to more results, honestly best suppliment I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a few!

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Switched me into keto with a 36 hour fast

AmyD

AmyDSydney

Diabetic problems couldn’t lose weight without this product

I bought pine lime and was very skeptical. I am a type 1 diabetic have been for 22 years, my doctor recently told me I couldn’t lose any weight and my weight will increase slowly because of my artificial insulin. I tried every including keto diet, vegan, calories as low as 500 a day I couldn’t lose a gram. I’ve tried this product for a week at half dose and have lost 4kg this week. Now I feel like I have a chance in hell! I will continue to use keto switch The taste is nice and loving the results!

Had my energy levels up and appetite suppressed for hours!!

This is a great tasting formula that has ticked all the boxes so far. The best part is it is not a multi level marketed product which makes it affordable.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Without a doubt Keto Switch is the best product I have ever used in the Sports Nutrition/Weight Loss department. I've never had the results I am now achieving and have never tasted a better supplement, the flavour combinations are like childhood memories!! Thanks Switch Nutrition for coming in to the market and finally bringing us a product that does what it promises at a great price.

Never felt so good!!!