Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

See the Best Other Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Switch Nutrition

Great product, take away my craveings

I have two tablets on the morning then I don't feel hungry until the afternoon. I tried the powder but I have found the tabɔets to be more convenient when I have an early start

Purchased in for $60.

Don't bother

No ketosis, but on taste alone I won't buy it again. Peach mango made me gag, and I can just get raspberry down if I mix it with something else. Stevia aftertaste is gross.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Shifted my VERY stubborn menopause weight (I'm 52 & fit)

I was sceptical but this product is a DREAM! I'd put some kg's on after menopause (and covid) and really struggled to shift it. I'm down 2kg in 3 weeks and haven't changed anything else.
I've just purchased 2 tubs and am about to bump up to twice a day.

Purchased in for $60.

Greg H.Switch NutritionSend a private message

This is what we love to hear! This is great news Michelle! So glad you've found a product that works for you :)

Jelena
JelenaIllawarra, NSW

Keto Switch - fat reduction’s little secret

Keto switch is a hidden little secret for fat loss
I was a full size 12, which isn’t big, to small size 10 - it just helped neatened everything up nicely

Hi Jelena,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you got the results you were after :)
Kait

Candice J.
Candice J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I take keto switch twice a day and loving it.

Hello I’m Candice , I’m 52 and I’ve been using Keto Switch for 12 months now , I’m down From 103 kilos To 83 kilos and I’m still losing weight , keto switch tastes amazing it’s easy to take , just mix one scoop in to a glass of water , I drink it first thing in the morning and just before dinner , it puts me into ketosis within under an hour , I’m definitely going to keep this as my daily routine .

Purchased in for $99.

Greg H.Switch NutritionSend a private message

Candice! That's an incredible result! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Kait

John D
John DNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Works well. Great Value

I have been using Keto Switch for over 12 months now. Previously I was using a product from the US that was four times the price, horrible tasting and, I believe, less effective. I have managed to maintain a weight loss of around 20kg without extreme dieting - and still able to enjoy a drink!

Greg H.Switch NutritionSend a private message

We love hearing feedback like this! Thank you so much for your review John.

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Didn't really do it for me

Purchased in for $95.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Krystle
KrystleGippsland, VIC

Delicious!

Absolutely love this product and the flavour is delightful. The ingredients suit keto and even though its a little pricey you pay for what you get QUALITY!!! YUM YUM YUM

Purchased in at Australian Supplement Store for $79.99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Lee B.
Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Expensive, tastes awful and did nothing. So disappointing. I’m going to throw it away.

Bought this for $99 from Health Food Store with great expectations. Boy was I wrong. Being sweetened by Stevia tastes like someone added antiseptic. I bought on the claim that this would switch on ketosis. Wrong again. I gained 5 kilos! Hate wasting money but there’s no way I can finish this. I’ll be throwing out!

Purchased in for $99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

limbo
limboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sickly Sweet

Been taking for 3 weeks and it definitely suppresses the appetite, probably because it is so sickly sweet that one feels nauseous after drinking.
Question: Why make so sweet? absolutely not necessary and for that reason would never purchase again.
I alternate between the Raspberry flavour and the Peach/mango each morning and Its an effort to get it down.
I will continue until I am finished my 2 tubs as it does suppress the appetite and there is also lift in energy 20-30 after consuming.
Update.
Tried to continue taking but the OVERLY SWEET taste has finally put me totally off this product.

Purchased in .

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Donna E
Donna EMandurah

I went off Keto during the Covid Lock down and now back on it...

I used this before (2019) and found it did exactly what it said it would do and then went off it during the lock down... but now mid 2020 back at work and motivated again I am back on it and I love this stuff... I drink it on the way to work - it gives me improved performance and clarity all day plus it controls my appetite and with the keto diet helps me stay in ketosis... one DOES lose weight on this... and this particular ONE doesn't even exercise. I'm in that age group where your metabolism goes on a permanent holiday, putting on weight is super easy and losing it is impossible... except with this product and the Keto diet!

Purchased in for $90.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Audrey H.
Audrey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for weight loss!

Before I started using Keto switch i kept over eating and had constant food cravings so I couldn't lose weight

Since using this I was able to lose about 10kg and now have more energy and more mental clarity throughout the day

Pineapple Lime tastes amazing too !

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $99.95.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Cait
CaitSydney, NSW

Upset stomach

Tried keto Switch this morning. Took the one scoop as directed on the instructions on the side of the container. Soon after I became very unwell with gastrointestinal upset. Had to leave my gym class. Emailed company to ask why this occurred. Was told 1/4 scoop is recommended to be taken initially. Why isn’t this information on the packaging for everyone to read? The flavour is also not for me. Sickly sweet. Disappointing!

Purchased in for $98.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Expensive

I Have lost 25 kilos and am sticking to my macros haven’t found this product to work for me and is quite expensive for what it is and does/doesn’t do.

Purchased in at Switch nutrition for $99.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raised my blood ketone levels considerably

I've been on the ketogenic diet for about a month and testing my blood ketone levels with a Freestyle Optium Neo. My levels ranged from 0.3mmol to 0.5mmol. After taking a scoop of Keto Switch I tested my blood (around 30 minutes after taking it) and my levels were 3.2mmol which is a 5-10x increase on my normal levels and I was blown away. The only downside is that it doesn't last long, however my levels remained slightly higher than usual until my next meal.

Purchased in at Nutrition Warehouse for $99.95.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No

Audra P.
Audra P.asked

Can I please ask when you say one serve is that one scoop ? It doesn't say on the tub one scoop to 500ml water, just 1 serve

Darcy B.
Darcy B.asked

I was just wondering about your product, I’ve been doing a keto diet since Jan to loose the beer belly, lost around 10kg in like 3 months but it’s slowed down heaps now and wondering if this will speed it up again and loose the last 10 I’m keen to drop.??

Tatianaqj
Tatianaqjasked

Hi, I bought the coffee satches and the tablets, planning on doing 16 hours fasting a day and eat 2 meals a day with minimum carbs in them . Can I take one table in the morning with the coffee and the one 2 one each meal or do you recomeneme to take the 3 tablets together? Thanks

Hey Tatiana,
I would recommend consuming 3 caps at once during your fasting. You can do this 1 to 2 times daily but may only need 1 serve if you have coffee switch also.

See all Switch Nutrition Keto Switch questions

Get an answer from our members and Switch Nutrition representatives

Details ·

Features

• This product is Australian made and owned, and is also free of many added ingredients such as: sugar, gluten, soy and lactose. It’s also vegan friendly.
  • Comes in 5 flavours - peach mango, lychee, pineapple, lime, chocolate and raspberry
  • At $99.95 for 40 serves - with a recommended consumption of 1 serve per day - this ketogenic supplement is a little pricey. It’ll cost you almost $100 for a little over a month and a week's supply. This is equivalent to $2.50 per serve. The 20-serve container costs $59.95, making it even dearer at $3 per serve.

This Keto Switch product works best if you’re on a calorie-controlled, low-carb diet or while practising intermittent fasting.

Ketosis is a state produced by your body that helps you lose weight. It does this by reducing your body's stores of glycogen, created by carbohydrates. According to Switch Nutrition, ketosis is not considered safe for persons with diabetes.

CategoryOther Supplements

Official Website

Bradley G.

Best thing we ever did!

by Bradley G. on 18 Aug 2022
We began Lite n Easy in Jan 2022 and we have it for lunch and dinner every day. We now waste NO food, our food bills have actually decreased and our e... Read full review

Sue

Easy lunches for a work week

by Sue on 18 Aug 2022
Enjoy the convenience of my weekly lunches - don’t have to stress about not eating right... Read full review

Jules

Came for the weight loss, but stayed for the convenience

by Jules on 17 Aug 2022
Lite n Easy was the change I needed. It started with wanting to feel healthier in myself, and led to losing 16kg (so far). The convenience is my favou... Read full review