4Switch Nutrition Keto Switch

68% · 2310 · 29%

Side Effects None, Mild side effects and Short-term physical illness
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
4.3
Taste
3.5

Sammy brincat
Sammy brincatGippsland, VIC2 posts

False advertising

Not only false advertising I almost lost a couple of toes from no circulation to my legs because of this poison. If anybody wants to trust their lives to this crap you go right ahead. These [Content Removed] should be hung for selling this crap. Don’t buy this poison
Carer
CarerPerth, WA

Brain food…excellent

Bought the chocolate flavour for my 93yr old Mother with Dementia. She loves the taste and is tolerating this formula well. She appears to be more settled at this stage and easier to converse with. Brain food. CHEERS Show details ·  1
Leisha H.
Leisha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Lift menopause brain fog

Only been taking this supplement couple of days instant lift of brain fog and more energy already peri menopause sucks but this product seems to help going to try grape seed extract with this see how I go Show details
Taste
Peter A.
Peter A.3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great product, take away my craveings

I have two tablets on the morning then I don't feel hungry until the afternoon. I tried the powder but I have found the tabɔets to be more convenient when I have an early start Show details ·  1
Robyn E.
Robyn E.

Don't bother

No ketosis, but on taste alone I won't buy it again. Peach mango made me gag, and I can just get raspberry down if I mix it with something else. Stevia aftertaste is gross. Show details
Switch Nutrition
Switch Nutrition   DM

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Keto Switch. Being naturally sweetened it can taste different. But thank you for your feedback, we are always looking to improve our formulas :)

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Shifted my VERY stubborn menopause weight (I'm 52 & fit)

I was sceptical but this product is a DREAM! I'd put some kg's on after menopause (and covid) and really struggled to shift it. I'm down 2kg in 3 weeks and haven't changed anything else.
I've just purchased 2 tubs and am about to bump up to twice a day. Show details ·  1
Jelena
JelenaIllawarra, NSW

Keto Switch - fat reduction’s little secret

Keto switch is a hidden little secret for fat loss
I was a full size 12, which isn’t big, to small size 10 - it just helped neatened everything up nicely  Show details ·  1
Candice J.
Candice J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I take keto switch twice a day and loving it

Hello I’m Candice , I’m 52 and I’ve been using Keto Switch for 12 months now , I’m down From 103 kilos To 83 kilos and I’m still losing weight , keto switch tastes amazing it’s easy to take , just mix one scoop in to a glass of water , I drink it first thing in the morning and just before dinner , it puts me into ketosis within under an hour , I’m definitely going to keep this as my daily routine .  Show details ·  1
John D
John DNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Works well. Great Value

I have been using Keto Switch for over 12 months now. Previously I was using a product from the US that was four times the price, horrible tasting and, I believe, less effective. I have managed to maintain a weight loss of around 20kg without extreme dieting - and still able to enjoy a drink! Show details ·  1
Cat fan
Cat fantorquay16 posts
Taste
Switch Nutrition
Switch Nutrition   DM
Krystle
KrystleGippsland, VIC

Delicious!

Absolutely love this product and the flavour is delightful. The ingredients suit keto and even though its a little pricey you pay for what you get QUALITY!!! YUM YUM YUM Show details ·  1
Lee B.
Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Expensive, tastes awful and did nothing. So disappointing. I’m going to throw it away

Bought this for $99 from Health Food Store with great expectations. Boy was I wrong. Being sweetened by Stevia tastes like someone added antiseptic. I bought on the claim that this would switch on ketosis. Wrong again. I gained 5 kilos! Hate wasting money but there’s no way I can finish this. I’ll be throwing out! Show details
Taste
limbo
limboSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Sickly Sweet

Been taking for 3 weeks and it definitely suppresses the appetite, probably because it is so sickly sweet that one feels nauseous after drinking.
Question: Why make so sweet? absolutely not necessary and for that reason would never purchase again.
I alternate between the Raspberry flavour and the Peach/mango each morning and Its an effort to get it down.
I will continue until I am finished my 2 tubs as it does suppress the appetite and there is also lift in energy 20-30 after consuming.
Update.
Tried to continue taking but the OVERLY SWEET taste has finally put me totally off this product. Show details
Taste
Donna E
Donna EMandurah32 posts

I went off Keto during the Covid Lock down and now back on it

I used this before (2019) and found it did exactly what it said it would do and then went off it during the lock down... but now mid 2020 back at work and motivated again I am back on it and I love this stuff... I drink it on the way to work - it gives me improved performance and clarity all day plus it controls my appetite and with the keto diet helps me stay in ketosis... one DOES lose weight on this... and this particular ONE doesn't even exercise. I'm in that age group where your metabolism goes on a permanent holiday, putting on weight is super easy and losing it is impossible... except with this product and the Keto diet! Show details ·  1
Audrey H.
Audrey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for weight loss!

Before I started using Keto switch i kept over eating and had constant food cravings so I couldn't lose weight

Since using this I was able to lose about 10kg and now have more energy and more mental clarity throughout the day

Pineapple Lime tastes amazing too ! Show details ·  1

Karen
Karen

I am taking keto switch in the morning first thing but i read some where that u should also take amino switch and adranalin switch with it is this true,i am on a keto diet atm

Peter A.

The amino wouldn't hurt but probably not needed. Try the keto switch and fast until lunch

Roosterman D.
Roosterman D.

Can i drink coffee an hour after taking keto switch capsules?

Peter A.

Yes, it won't be a problem.

Audra P.
Audra P.

Can I please ask when you say one serve is that one scoop ? It doesn't say on the tub one scoop to 500ml water, just 1 serve

Features

• This product is Australian made and owned, and is also free of many added ingredients such as: sugar, gluten, soy and lactose. It’s also vegan friendly.
  • Comes in 5 flavours - peach mango, lychee, pineapple, lime, chocolate and raspberry
  • At $99.95 for 40 serves - with a recommended consumption of 1 serve per day - this ketogenic supplement is a little pricey. It’ll cost you almost $100 for a little over a month and a week's supply. This is equivalent to $2.50 per serve. The 20-serve container costs $59.95, making it even dearer at $3 per serve.

This Keto Switch product works best if you’re on a calorie-controlled, low-carb diet or while practising intermittent fasting.

Ketosis is a state produced by your body that helps you lose weight. It does this by reducing your body's stores of glycogen, created by carbohydrates. According to Switch Nutrition, ketosis is not considered safe for persons with diabetes.

CategoryOther Supplements