Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 41311 · 2%
Side Effects None, Mild side effects and Short-term physical illness
User IntentWeight Loss and Weight Maintenance
4.2
Taste
4.3
Gives energy boost
Helps curb cravings
Reduces bloating

Hoi T.
Hoi T.Litchfield, NT3 posts

I like it

I try it and see a slight improvement, i feel more comfortable Show details
Corinna G.
Corinna G.

So wrong

I only order this morning and checked my credit card and i have been charged $180.00 in one transaction and $ 220.00 in another transaction. I am yet to recieve an email, yet 2 x transactions were immediately taken out of my account.
What a scam Show details
Christine S.
Christine S.

Valid product

All I can say is I have lost 16 lbs in 4 weeks or less. No side effects. The product does what it says it does. I feel safe taking it. I have no problem sleeping when I eat a meal at night and then go to bed and take the bio X4 just after each meal. I am wondering how long I can take it because I have a lot of weight to lose. This product definitely gives me hope to lose all this weight. Show details
Sakura T.2 posts

NEVER AGAIN

they dont give refunds or do anything about complains instead they will give you a hard time like they will send you authorization to return the product like we have time for that crap i ordered this product once i didnt have any problem the second time was the problem i email a lot send them all the details about my order but they said no refund (do it yourself return the product to them) and who wants that? they will give you a hard time to check out without tapping there promotions or deals like add this add that then charged you a lot it's a scam NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Sakura T.

they literally charge me 2 times at this point imagine i only bought 1 bottle imagine if i bought more then click the freaking deals i'll be broke asf.

Janice T.
Janice T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great for digestion but no weight loss. Weight Gained!

It worked really well as a digestive aid and found my bowel moments are now more consistent & easy with biox-4. However I really wanted to loose some weight with this product, I gained weight instead. I am really disappointed especially when Dr. Amy Lee sent a generic email on purchase plugging the product would "optimize weightloss" no such thing happened. I feel so sad as I read so many reviews before purchasing that had great weight loss results but not for me. I counted calories and also did intermittent fasting. I feel hopeless as I bought this after being scammed by the Apilean craze thought I had found a weightloss solution in Bio-X4. Throughly disappointed. Show details
kylie
kylie

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

I too was over charged, paid for three and received one. Sent proof of purchase……still no refund. Show details
Lana
LanaSydney, NSW

Contact

Hello I have just ordered and you have overcharged my credit card and no one is coming back to me. I have emailed twice, called 3 times and on hold for extended times then the call cuts out and your chat is not working! Please contact me to refund the overcharge urgently. Order no Nucific: Sales Order #ORD-086764291
Naela
Naela
  Fair Incentive

I love these supplements!

I started taking Bio-x4 about a month ago and definitely noticed some changes! I have regular bowl movements, great digestion, curved my sweet cravings, and not as hungry in general! Highly recommend!

~Naela Show details

Dissappointed Fat Guy
Dissappointed Fat Guy2 posts

No change or results1st 30 Days

I unfortunately have not had any benefits of your product that I can see, weight loss, better digestion, energy,etc. Show details
T Hanson
T Hanson

Feel good and have lost 5 lbs

I can tell I've lost some weight in stomach and hips. But I still need to lose 10 more pounds to get to my goal. Show details
Queen

I've lost 10 pounds in 30 days. My doctor is happy. Show details
Suz G
Suz G

Less hungry

I have definitely felt less hungry, but I was hoping for better results. I’m not losing weight even with regular exercise. Show details
oetemadian
oetemadian

So far so good

I'm monitoring my appetite, weight and energy level. So far, I've noticed more energy level and a better mood. I've not lost much weight yet but have less appetite for junk food. Show details
Joseph Ciraulo
Joseph Ciraulo

Giving it a try

Off to good start, then hit a plateau after 2 months. Still trying. Show details

Trish S.

Can you buy this product in Australia ?

Trish S.

Thanks for reply. I’d rather buy the product here, If has to be done by mail, I’ll look for an alternative here. To many scams out there nowadays.

Alan
Alan

i want to order but it concerns me how you cant order without them setting a re-order each month, which i dont need them telling me what i need. How do i do that?

Ann R.
Ann R.

Hi I saw the video about Nucific Bio x4 but there was no contact information for me to ask was this available in Australia. As it just showed how to order and USA delivery. So I live in Queensland Australia, is this product available in Australia? Thank you my email is [Removed]

Trish S.

Did you get an answer from them ?
Down in Geelong

Features:

• Nucific Bio-X4 is a supplement that targets unhealthy cravings, digestive issues, and metabolism.
  • It contains Caralluma Fimbriata, which has been found to help manage cravings.
  • The supplement also contains EGCG - a plant compound found in green tea - which has been found to boost metabolism, helping you feel more energetic.
  • With a formula that contains 12 billion CFUs from 5 probiotic strains, Bio-X4 aids digestion and provides relief from gas and bloating.
  • The capsules are gluten-free and allergen-free.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that they had more energy to tackle the day after they started taking Nucific Bio X-4.
  • They also said that they experienced less cravings for unhealthy foods.
  • According to reviewers, the probiotic also reduces bloating.
CategoryOther Supplements