Caruso's Natural Health Testorod

Caruso's Natural Health Testorod

Self Test at 58

So, I've never been one to believe that natural supplements can benefit to a great degree. I'm 58 and workout at the Gym, so I scoured the internet and did some deep digging and research. Looked up many many reviews on different products to boost testosterone. I decided to try 'Caruso's TestoRod'..with much doubt. However, on my first bottle of 60 tablets (One in the morning and one before dinner)...I began to feel the positive effects..about 3/4 of the way through. Muscle mass has increased, I feel like my body is made of wood...I mean my joints feel like they are made of steel!!...I had a testosterone blood test...It reads 27.4...My Doctor was shocked and I was too. So, when the first bottle finished, I decided to not purchase another, (just for curiosity sake)...The 4 days I went without the tablets, I began to feel tired, my motivation began to waver and I was overall feeling quite weird. Purchased my second bottle and I'm flying again!!!....Just give it time to assimilate in your body..maybe 2 - 3 weeks...depending on your genetic makeup.

Brilliant exercise boost

This product really enabled me to go above and beyond in my exercise session. Will be purchasing this product again only been using this product a few weeks and I can already see a difference

Unexplainable sense of well being

Used this product for about 3 weeks not only have i seen physical defenition but personal well being sense of everything around me. Best product on the market will be using for the next few years, even though 4 months of use will work perfectly, for any novice.

great stuff

I am 21 years old and have been working out actively for the past 10 days have definitely noticed a difference in size strength and energy since I have been using this product especially since this is the first time I have consistently exercised. I think the product definitely works I am seeing fast results and I can keep pumping out repetitions and am loving it. My only concern is if I am too young to be taking this stuff, will it have any negative effects to my test levels if I were to stop taking this at the end of a months cycle? Feed back would be much lyrics appreciated, cheers

I have been using this product since 2008 and it is AWESOME! I have had awesome gains in muscle and strength. I have reduced and maintained a low fat percentage. It has also improved my performance in the bedroom (an added bonus my mrs can enjoy from the product too!). As long as this product is available, I will be on it! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is serious about training and seeing results!
Great muscle gains and fat loss
none to notice

After being out of bodybuilding for some time, I got virtually immediate results with the expected short time for the product to load. Obvious increase in strength and size. I have tried a variety of other supplements but NOTHING came close to the results I acheived from this product. Even my sceptical wife loves the results!!
Easy to take, no aftertaste for me, obvious quick and visible results.
Only comes in 60 caps and like everything in this industry, costs a small fortune.

Awesome. 2 weeks in and I have broken 2 plateau's I have been stuck on (Deadlift and squat) and increased them by 10kg and I think I couldve put more on. You have to be patient though, wasn't until the last couple of days it kicked in.
Works, takes about 2 weeks to kick in
None I can think of

Testoroid is a great product , i recommend it for those who are thinking to get big or lift big , takes a few days to kick in and thats it after that BOOOM you got the strength and muscle of popeye.
Easy to take two caps a day, works really fast and is a great product , have seen alot of improvement in strength body fat and everything else ;)
nothing , great product , should be more capsules , 60 -.-

i think this is a great produc i have tried this before and gained a lot of muscle mass and lost a lot of weight during work outs. i was a little skeptical about hte health issues it may cause but it worked for me and i think if you want quick results then you should push forward and buy this because i htink this is the most trusted brand out there. good quality product and did not make me feel sick overall. i think all peoplewho want to body build should start here.
love the results
tablets cant be healty

It does everything it claims to, including enhanced libido, increased muscle mass, and extends stamina through workouts.. the first weight training supplement Ive used, and Im sticking with it.
provides an immediate energy boost, a feeling of sexual potency, and helps to push through weighty reps without tiring..
nothing I dont like about it, maybe the after taste of the tablets but its nothing to gripe about, tastes better than vitamins..

im now 17 and have been working out for a year now, i stoped for a month because going to the gym at home is hellr boring but i joined a gym and my friend gave me two bottles of test0roid, my body is lean and naturlly i have put on 3 kgs in 3 weeks good product
i have put on 3 kgs in 3 weeks, my stregnth has gone up and my bod look good:)
tastes like crap and hard to dry swallow ahah but if you have water then its fine

You are far to young to be using Test supplements.

Bad

The 'key ingredient' Trigonella foenum graecum, after some research and trial of the product, it seems to do more fat-burning than muscle gaining, good for people who's aim it is to do so, but a bad product for hard-gainers!!
Easy to take
It's in a tablet not a capsule (so you taste it) and it doesn't taste nice, way overpriced!

How much for this?
Price I found, depends where you purchase it. I get mine for $69, I know it's pricey, but it is definitely worth it if you workout properly in the Gym.

my question is can i take this supplement even my age is 46? may lifestyle is not to active and never ever go to the gym...is it possible for me to take this testorod???
100% Yes every body's Test is low by the time they are 40I'm 58 and I do workout at the Gym. I think it's safe and reasonable to say, that some exercise would definitely be an advantage for you. However, if it is absolutely 'impossible' for you to exercise, then I believe this product will, of course benefit you.

I have a 13 year old son who is going through delayed puberty_genetic trait(growth age is 11.5yrs). This product has been recommended to help stimulate his hormones. He is a competitive gymnast training at a National level. Would you recommend this product for him under these circumstances?
This product's ingredients are harmless but not effective in increasing testosterone. Please do some research on the actual ingredients including blind studies on those. A small amount of generic protein powder would be a more effective use of your money.I have tested this product on myself. Yes, I was very hesitant, with much doubt, as it seemed 'to good to be true'...but my blood tests prove, that this stuff works..at least for me, personally. I am 58 and my testosterone levels should, by standard, be very low. However, my testosterone result is 27.5. My doctor was shocked, that it was so high. Lets' say, my doctor told me, that a high, normal test level, is around the 40 mark. This mark would apply to the young, growing male. Test levels begin to drop, from the age of 30..gradually. I should by standards, have a reading of perhaps 12 or lower (so my doctor told me). As regards using it for your son..have you had a blood test for testosterone for him?. If his level is not what it should be for his age, then I would say it's fine for him to take this supplement. However if his testosterone is all good...then I believe a good protein powder supplement should do wonders for him. Hope this helps.

Similar listings