92% · 121 · 8%

Taste
3.0

Dan
Dan5 posts

Taste
58muffles
58mufflesSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Jake A
Jake A

Brilliant exercise boost

This product really enabled me to go above and beyond in my exercise session. Will be purchasing this product again only been using this product a few weeks and I can already see a difference

camuscle
camuscle

Unexplainable sense of well being

Used this product for about 3 weeks not only have i seen physical defenition but personal well being sense of everything around me. Best product on the market will be using for the next few years, even though 4 months of use will work perfectly, for any novice.

hello123
hello123gold coast

great stuff

I am 21 years old and have been working out actively for the past 10 days have definitely noticed a difference in size strength and energy since I have been using this product especially since this is the first time I have consistently exercised. I think the product definitely works I am seeing fast results and I can keep pumping out repetitions and am loving it. My only concern is if I am too young to be taking this stuff, will it have any negative effects to my test levels if I were to stop taking this at the end of a months cycle? Feed back would be much lyrics appreciated, cheers

train247
train247

I have been using this product since 2008 and it is AWESOME! I have had awesome gains in muscle and strength. I have reduced and maintained a low fat percentage. It has also improved my performance in the bedroom (an added bonus my mrs can enjoy from the product too!). As long as this product is available, I will be on it! I highly recommend this product to anyone who is serious about training and seeing results!
Great muscle gains and fat loss
none to notice
CHOOKHOUSE
CHOOKHOUSE

After being out of bodybuilding for some time, I got virtually immediate results with the expected short time for the product to load. Obvious increase in strength and size. I have tried a variety of other supplements but NOTHING came close to the results I acheived from this product. Even my sceptical wife loves the results!!
Easy to take, no aftertaste for me, obvious quick and visible results.
Only comes in 60 caps and like everything in this industry, costs a small fortune.
theguvner83
theguvner83

Awesome. 2 weeks in and I have broken 2 plateau's I have been stuck on (Deadlift and squat) and increased them by 10kg and I think I couldve put more on. You have to be patient though, wasn't until the last couple of days it kicked in.
Works, takes about 2 weeks to kick in
None I can think of
aysan
aysan

Testoroid is a great product , i recommend it for those who are thinking to get big or lift big , takes a few days to kick in and thats it after that BOOOM you got the strength and muscle of popeye.
Easy to take two caps a day, works really fast and is a great product , have seen alot of improvement in strength body fat and everything else ;)
nothing , great product , should be more capsules , 60 -.-
baggio2k2008
baggio2k2008188 posts

i think this is a great produc i have tried this before and gained a lot of muscle mass and lost a lot of weight during work outs. i was a little skeptical about hte health issues it may cause but it worked for me and i think if you want quick results then you should push forward and buy this because i htink this is the most trusted brand out there. good quality product and did not make me feel sick overall. i think all peoplewho want to body build should start here.
love the results
tablets cant be healty
Impact77
Impact77

It does everything it claims to, including enhanced libido, increased muscle mass, and extends stamina through workouts.. the first weight training supplement Ive used, and Im sticking with it.
provides an immediate energy boost, a feeling of sexual potency, and helps to push through weighty reps without tiring..
nothing I dont like about it, maybe the after taste of the tablets but its nothing to gripe about, tastes better than vitamins..
cameronando
cameronando

im now 17 and have been working out for a year now, i stoped for a month because going to the gym at home is hellr boring but i joined a gym and my friend gave me two bottles of test0roid, my body is lean and naturlly i have put on 3 kgs in 3 weeks good product
i have put on 3 kgs in 3 weeks, my stregnth has gone up and my bod look good:)
tastes like crap and hard to dry swallow ahah but if you have water then its fine Show reply
Big_Ron
Big_Ron

Bad

The 'key ingredient' Trigonella foenum graecum, after some research and trial of the product, it seems to do more fat-burning than muscle gaining, good for people who's aim it is to do so, but a bad product for hard-gainers!!
Easy to take
It's in a tablet not a capsule (so you taste it) and it doesn't taste nice, way overpriced!

lito l.
lito l.

So thus product is worth trying to build muscle mass as I'm getting in to body building? I'm 38 years of age. I won't develop roid rage or anything crazy like that would i

Gazman
Gazman

Should Testorod be chewed or swallowed whole?

el bashik e.
el bashik e.

how can I get the medication carusos by delivery /

Caruso's Natural Health   DM

Good morning! All products are available for purchase online at: external link  with free shipping on Australian orders :)

Caruso’s Natural Health Testorod is formulated from mainly natural ingredients, including Korean ginseng, Nettle and fenugreek. It also contains other nutritional supplements such as magnesium and zinc.

The supplement is free from animal products, artificial flavours, dairy and lactose, soy, nuts, preservatives, sugar, wheat and yeast.

What men thought of Testorod:

Reviewers reported back positively that Testorod increased their muscle mass and strength at the gym, as well as produced positive benefits for both mental clarity and sexual performance.

While reviewers’ majority opinion on Testorod was favourable, some possible downsides hinted at by reviewers include: the price (at $99.95 for 60 tablets), and the fact that the tablets don’t exactly taste that pleasant - even though Caruso’s states that they are ‘flavourless.’