Tampax Compak

Tampax Compak

2.6

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
Angela

Angela

these suck!!!!

I couldn't work htf to insert without having to push the rest up my finger!!! NOT the tampax I have been using for 30 something years and whats worse is that it doesn't look like they come in much else around the place anymore! Very annoying. Go back the the normal size and style for goodness sake!!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Causes Irritation No
Kel83

Kel83

Not great

They are uncomfortable to insert and unravel when taken out. Going back to my original Tampax with the cardboard applicator. Not as subtle to carry around, but much better to use.

Causes Irritation Yes

horrible

i bought one super but that turns so horrible omg i have a bad experience . i had used tempax pearl super before which was perfect but this blue one is not a good choice for me

Tampons

Find out how Tampax Compak compares to other Tampons

Toxic shock

My daughter was rushed into intensive care due to toxic shock syndrome where her organs stopped working. It nearly killed her. The warning on the leaflet should be made bigger.This should be made aware especially for teenagers

My favourite but the new packaging is horrible.

The first thing that attracted me to this product was the wonderful minimalist packaging. Recently the packaging changed and now it looks like it should contain sachets of dishwashing liquid. The classic navy and simple logo was lovely and I'm somewhat disappointed. Maybe it's supposed to make the product look cheaper? If so, the change certainly accomplishes that.

Sylview

SylviewHunter Region, NSW

The best tampon product on the market

At last a tampax with the correct size so it can be carried in a purse or a pocket. Love tampax products as they are so much more hygienic than other non-applicator tampons. These are the best designed tampon by far. The packaging is also great as it is easy to open and waterproof.
Hygienic, small format, easy to carry
Cannot find it everywhere! (ie Woolworths or Coles do not stock it - last time I checked!)

Anna3333
Anna3333

Where did you buy them? I can't find those anywhere!

Tampax Compak are great to use and very discrete. I would recommend them to amyone and I will continue to use them.
The size is great and they are very easy to use.