Tampax Pearl Unscented

Tampax Pearl Unscented

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tampax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Maddy W.
Maddy W.North Queensland, QLD

Why is Libra using plastic?

The previous style of cardboard was perfectly fine. With the knowledge out there on how bad plastics are for the environment why has Libra gone with plastic? I am so disappointed with this decision by Libra. Come on Libra, be on board with being proactive about protecting our environment.

Purchased in at Coles for $4.

Causes Irritation No
Shane Allen
Shane AllenTasmania

Would recommend!

The application is very easy, comfortable and smooth. The performance of the tampon is great! I found it to be very absorbent, and I didn’t experience much leakage. I would strongly recommend this product!

Purchased in at Woolworths for $5.90.

Causes Irritation No

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

After visiting the USA for 2 years, I had grown very attached to tampax pearl tampons, so when I got back to AUS I was very frustrated I had not been ale to find them anywhere. After recently locating them in Coles, I am now a very happy woman! They are very great, easy and comfortable to use with loads of protection I can trust.
Leak braid guard, des create wrapper, plastic applicator
The way it opens up, but not so bad

Me!Here!

Best Tampon Ever!

I love this tampon! I mean, they are sooo comfortable and absorbent while easy to put in and take out! The applicator is so smooth and is great. These are the best! Although the regulars are for light flow:) So I would recommend for your flow an absorbency up for these:D but the leak guard braid and string actually saved me from leaking and I wasn't even relying on them:')
Smooth- Easy to Insert Applicator, Leak Guard Braid and String Work Well, Easy to Remove and Quiet Wrapper!
The absorbencies are wrong:) But nothing else!

Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Find out how Tampax Pearl Unscented compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Plastic overload. An inconvenient step backwards!

fiona19
fiona19KUNUNURRA

I always leak....but not with these! bring them to oz!!!

I have huge days where I always leak!!! I got a sample pack from somewhere and not only are they definitely more comfortable(not that feeling of always needing to go check) they don't leak! I love them and have asked my family to send me some from abroad...we need them in Australia xx

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Good

I used to use these in America and noticed someone else said they did as well and had to bring them back to Australia because they can't find them. I have been looking for them here as well as they are such a superior product. I really can't stand using the tampons that don't come with the applicator, I may have to bring a suitcase back with me next time I go. If you can find these definitely get them!
So much easier to use with the applicator. Very comfortable. Come in unscented now. You won't get any leaks at all with these.
Not 100% cotton, which I would like.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

kmc999
kmc999Sydney, NSW

I'm trying to find these in Australia. I keep bringing them back from the US with me - but I'm not going back there. Am trying to track them down here. I ran out recently and went back to trying the old cardboard ones - but they are horrible.
They are comfortable, easy to use, smooth and ten times better than the cardboard applicators - which can get stuck and are rough.

Lyci gummery
Lyci gummery

I can't find these in Australia it is really rubbish!!