Tanaka Post Hole Digger JEA-50

Tanaka Post Hole Digger JEA-50

See the Best Garden Tools in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine

Over the years I have had a few post hole diggers this one out does them all as a one man machine, would recommend this digger to anyone, worth every cent

Purchased in January 1998.

From a pro fencer

I'm a professional fencer, I've used several top brand machines over the past 17yrs but the only one I use and recommend is a Tanaka. Is worth it's weight in gold. The dig assist is a must if you want to save your back, wrists and shoulders. Tuned properly with the dig assist attached this machine will allow you to dig one handed. It's strong, well built and east to move around. Top machine that will out last any other machines.

Dapto DawgIllawarra, NSW

Great post hole digger

David

Davidasked

can you put a 300mm ir 400mm auger on the Tanaka JEA-50 Post hole digger?

Richard

I only used a 150 and 200 so I’m not sure but there is plenty of tork in the machine, but use a extension arm on the machine, saves your arms and shoulders

Dapto Dawg

No you cannot - it tops out at 10 inch/250mm. Nor would you want to go higher. Even with the dig assist option (a big long arm on a pair of wheels), it still kicks like an army mule with the 250mm auger. Go any higher on the auger width and it would get flat out dangerous. ANY petrol hand held digger with a 400mm auger would either break the unit or break your arm(s) with its kicking. In my opinion, above 300mm you are in tractor territory for safety reasons.

Reza

Rezaasked

Hi how can I get a tanaka jea 50 please advise me. My number is 0403802537 rezascontracting @gmail.com

Rick

Rickasked

What is the fuel ratio?

The fuel ratio is 50:1, as I believe all Tanakas are

Get an answer from our members and Tanaka representatives

CategoryGarden Tools