Tandil (Aldi) Ultra Didshwashing Liquid

Tandil (Aldi) Ultra Didshwashing Liquid

4.4

Awesome product

I just used this to clean my stove top.
    A small squirt,spread it over to form a paste.came back 5 mins later,and wiped around the elements with a scourer.then a final wipe with a chux..
    I now have an oven that looks new..
    Amazing product..highly recommended

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $1.69.

allergic reaction :/

after using this for a few days, i’ve developed an allergic reaction on the back of my hands, causing redness and rashes. so if you have sensitive hands, i recommend using gloves. But other than that, it cleans the dishes really well.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI.

Extremely good and cheap

I wanted to try something different after using Morning Fresh and Woolworths Shine for years. This is by far the best dishwashing liquid I have used. It takes away nearly all of the effort needed to scrub away food and dirt, especially if you pre-soak the dishes and cookware for a few minutes and use a pre-filled handle sponge. It won't work on burnt food obviously.

It comes in a small bottle but you don't need to use much at all per wash. For $1.60 I can't complain at all.

Update: the 'power soak n clean' works really well. The pink 'sweet pea and fressia' type is somewhat less effective and biodegrades very quickly into a weird gel, making it useless for those liquid-dispensing sponges.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $1.60.

Dishwashing Liquids

Find out how Tandil (Aldi) Ultra Didshwashing Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

The best in all the land

This product was surveyed in a line up of 7 million products and was voted #1 product of the year of 2017. It is also the best and I will use it on my own body from now on.

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for $3.00.

Garry G.
    Garry G.

Also, Im a doctor and scientist

Ruth Many

Ruth ManyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love this as it works great each time.

I have used many detergents and was not happy until I tried this one. It was fantastic at getting the dirt and oil off without scrubbing. Aldi products are not inferior.

Purchased in April 2018 at ALDI.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Coming from a industrial and commercial cleaning background, I used this product for the first time today on my oven, within minutes you could see the grease lifting. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI.

MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the job but better products out there

I've used this product for a while and it doesn't perform as well as other products out there. One needs quite a bit of liquid to get a proper clean.

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cleaner

I don't own a dishwasher so I know what to expect when cleaning by hands. This product lathers well, cuts through grease very easily and best of all a little good a long way. I have occasionally used other brands but this by far is my favourite.

Maricel

MaricelQueensland

Exceptional!

It was my first time to shop in Aldi as I am new in Australia. I came across this brand and picked the 900ml. Amazingly it is really exceptional and a very good value for money.I'll gonna hoard more on this dishwashing liquid ☺

Dishwashing Liquids

Indri

IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is absolutely dishwashing best friend forever

I am so surprised how effective this product is. Clean very clean and only need 1-2 drops for over than 20 dishes or drinking glasses.
    Had a great smell who can ripped off fishy smelly

Cheap and efficient. I also used this for mop the floor

Thanks Aldi’s

Bart M

Bart Masked

Tandil Ultra claims to be both Septic tank safe and anti-bacterial. By their very nature one of these claims cannot be true;septic systems rely on bacteria to function.. Anti-bacterial products kill bacteria and if this happens in a septic system the system will fail. So, which claim is true?

Mauster48

It's antibacterial in the bottle but breaks down very quickly in water. In fact too quickly - leave some soapy water around and it will start to smell and turn slimy.

Lorraine J.

Lorraine J.asked

Any other shops sell this

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives