ALDI Tandil Ultra Dishwashing Liquid

ALDI Tandil Ultra Dishwashing Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4.4

Awesome product

I just used this to clean my stove top.
    A small squirt,spread it over to form a paste.came back 5 mins later,and wiped around the elements with a scourer.then a final wipe with a chux..
    I now have an oven that looks new..
    Amazing product..highly recommended

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $1.69.

allergic reaction :/

after using this for a few days, i’ve developed an allergic reaction on the back of my hands, causing redness and rashes. so if you have sensitive hands, i recommend using gloves. But other than that, it cleans the dishes really well.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI.

Mauster48
    Mauster48

Extremely good and cheap

I wanted to try something different after using Morning Fresh and Woolworths Shine for years. This is by far the best dishwashing liquid I have used. It takes away nearly all of the effort needed to scrub away food and dirt, especially if you pre-soak the dishes and cookware for a few minutes and use a pre-filled handle sponge. It won't work on burnt food obviously.

It comes in a small bottle but you don't need to use much at all per wash. For $1.60 I can't complain at all.

Update: the 'power soak n clean' works really well. The pink 'sweet pea and fressia' type is somewhat less effective and biodegrades very quickly into a weird gel, making it useless for those liquid-dispensing sponges.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $1.60.

Dishwashing Liquids

Find out how ALDI Tandil Ultra Dishwashing Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

The best in all the land

This product was surveyed in a line up of 7 million products and was voted #1 product of the year of 2017. It is also the best and I will use it on my own body from now on.

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI for $3.00.

Garry G.
    Garry G.

Also, Im a doctor and scientist

Ruth Many
    Ruth ManyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love this as it works great each time.

I have used many detergents and was not happy until I tried this one. It was fantastic at getting the dirt and oil off without scrubbing. Aldi products are not inferior.

Purchased in April 2018 at ALDI.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
    upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
    Jen
    JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Coming from a industrial and commercial cleaning background, I used this product for the first time today on my oven, within minutes you could see the grease lifting. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI.

MichaelM
    MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the job but better products out there

I've used this product for a while and it doesn't perform as well as other products out there. One needs quite a bit of liquid to get a proper clean.

Maisha21
    Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cleaner

I don't own a dishwasher so I know what to expect when cleaning by hands. This product lathers well, cuts through grease very easily and best of all a little good a long way. I have occasionally used other brands but this by far is my favourite.

Maricel
    MaricelQueensland

Exceptional!

It was my first time to shop in Aldi as I am new in Australia. I came across this brand and picked the 900ml. Amazingly it is really exceptional and a very good value for money.I'll gonna hoard more on this dishwashing liquid ☺

Dishwashing Liquids

Indri
    IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is absolutely dishwashing best friend forever

I am so surprised how effective this product is. Clean very clean and only need 1-2 drops for over than 20 dishes or drinking glasses.
    Had a great smell who can ripped off fishy smelly

Cheap and efficient. I also used this for mop the floor

Thanks Aldi’s

Patricia
    Patriciaasked

Hi can you please tell me which Aldi stores stock Tandil Ultra Soak and Clean Dishwashing liquid? I am in Warner Qld and have looked for it in several stores but am unable to find it. I have looked in all the cleaning areas.
    Thanks for your help
    Trish

Robyn Clarke
    Robyn Clarkeasked

Are all Tandil Ultra dishwashing liquid the same. To get the best does it have to be Tandil Ultra Power Soak and clean as per the Choice review recently. As Connor find the Power and soak one in my Aldi store

Den Whiteman
    Den Whitemanasked

can it be used in septic systems

See all ALDI Tandil Ultra Dishwashing Liquid questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features

This $1.59 dishwashing liquid is available at an ultra-affordable price at ALDI every day. This puts its price at 35c per 100mL.

This detergent is created by Tandril with an odour-neutralising fragrance, which is good news for dirty-smelling kitchens. It’s also made using a phosphate-free formula, which is more friendly to the environment.