Tandil (Aldi) Ultra Didshwashing Liquid

Tandil (Aldi) Ultra Didshwashing Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love this as it works great each time.

I have used many detergents and was not happy until I tried this one. It was fantastic at getting the dirt and oil off without scrubbing. Aldi products are not inferior.

Purchased in April 2018 at ALDI.

Awesome product

Coming from a industrial and commercial cleaning background, I used this product for the first time today on my oven, within minutes you could see the grease lifting. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI.

Does the job but better products out there

I've used this product for a while and it doesn't perform as well as other products out there. One needs quite a bit of liquid to get a proper clean.

Great cleaner

I don't own a dishwasher so I know what to expect when cleaning by hands. This product lathers well, cuts through grease very easily and best of all a little good a long way. I have occasionally used other brands but this by far is my favourite.

Exceptional!

It was my first time to shop in Aldi as I am new in Australia. I came across this brand and picked the 900ml. Amazingly it is really exceptional and a very good value for money.I'll gonna hoard more on this dishwashing liquid ☺

This is absolutely dishwashing best friend forever

I am so surprised how effective this product is. Clean very clean and only need 1-2 drops for over than 20 dishes or drinking glasses.
Had a great smell who can ripped off fishy smelly

Cheap and efficient. I also used this for mop the floor

Thanks Aldi’s