TapMyPay

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TapMyPay

3.0
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Em26
Em26Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Suddenly no responses from support

Application Process
JDKnicks
JDKnicksFar North Queensland, QLD

They don’t reply to emails, the website doesn’t work.

They make it seem easy to apply however it is not. Their 2FA system for linking bank accounts does not work. I earn more than double what their “minimum amount” is for eligibility yet their website told me I don’t receive an income. I emailed twice, as well as messaged their social network accounts to no response whatsoever. Don’t bother looking for a phone number as they don’t have one. It defeats the purpose of only having a “support” email address to contact them when they don’t respond to people.

Sami
SamiVictoria

I would almost recommend this service

I take it all back they polled through finally and do what they say they do

Really like the feature to pay early via payid

Only issue is can only cash out $100 max which barely has any benefit to me but good website etc

UPDATED REVIEW

ok this just doesn’t work. Says I could cashout but comes up with an error message instead.

Joke of a service doesn’t even detect income properly also customer service isn’t helpful

D.S.
D.S.melbourne

Cash advance

I am updating my last review after eventually clearing things up. I will admit it was a bit frustrating trying to work out my previous issue. But they did keep in touch and we're able to fix the problem in the end and I have been able to successfully use the service.

Although we had a few hiccups to start, I have to give them a 5 star rating. The team have since been nothing but helpful.

Application Process
Short Term Loans

Find out how TapMyPay compares to other Short Term Loans

Marc T.
Marc T.

Despite a bumpy ride….

I had a lot of trouble at first with their third party banking detection software but at the end of everything it’s all fixed and I can see I’m a happy customer again. I’m pleased to know they stuck to their word about fixing the issue and saved me when I was stuck for cash.

George C.TapMyPay

Marc, thank you very much for your comments - glad to see the issue was resolved. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Daniel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest and untrustworthy

Do not trust anything they say, dishonest and do not do what they claim. Ignore requests and don't not reply to emails unless it suits them. So disappointed it the way I've been treated.

George C.TapMyPay
Daniel F.

The website isn't even working atm and have asked to be contacted to discuss repayment options but head nothing, I assume then you don't wish to be repaired and herby no longer consent to you accessing my bank account

Daniel F.

And yes you did receive notification from me before the direct debit, I emailed a day or 2 prior