Target Essentials TESSWM660

3.3

countrymum
    countrymumVictoria

Great value

I have used my Target Essentials product regularly for my busy family for more than two years. It is surprisingly good, always non-stick, quite fast too. The only problem I have is that the clip broke off,
    so I now have to hold it closed with my silicone covered tongs in place, otherwise I would give the product five stars. Great value for a twelve dollar sandwich toaster.

Purchased in November 2018 at Target country maryborough vic for $12.00.

Jcd
    JcdPerth

Does the job

I have one of these at home albeit from a different store. However hubby and I were in target and saw this sandwhich maker for only $5 on the discount rack! They had several there so it was just a clearance product. He uses it at work to make ham & cheese toasties. They turn out fine. Even if it only lasts 3 months was a complete bargain at this price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.00.

Sameera ☺️
    Sameera ☺️Sydney

Even cooks rotis (Indian bread)!

I bought this sandwich press with my parents for uni. I didn't think I would get much use from the sandwich press because it was so inexpensive! I thought it would hold up for a few weeks, it would fail to heat my bread/burritos, and I would end up returning it. I was wrong :'). This sandwich press does such a lovely job of heating up my sandwiches, burritos, and even my frozen rotis! I leave my frozen rotis in the press for a few minutes and they're fluffy, hot, and *not* burnt! It's easy to clean the outside of this S.M. too. I use a damp cloth and all of the dust and leftover food particles are gone. I only wish the inside were more easy to clean.. otherwise, an *amazing* sandwich press!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Sandwich Presses

Find out how Target Essentials TESSWM660 compares to other Sandwich Presses

Deb
    DebARMADALE

Not happy with this product

Doesn't cook sandwich crisp enough for my taste, casing gets very hot. This is a problem with children around, I find it difficult to clean & ended up giving it to a friend who doesn't mind her sandwiches a little softer. I was quite disappointed with this product over all.

Date PurchasedSept 2012
    Tina_E
    Tina_EAU

Nostalgic and so much fun.

I have many fond memories at my Nans table eating a "Jaffle".
    Little did I know they were so versatile.
    I have used this to make omelettes, pancakes, Apple pies, cake and more.
    This maker works well and I have not encountered any major problems yet.
    It fits into a shelf conveniently and is easy for older kids to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2017