Target Essentials TESSWM660

Target Essentials TESSWM660

See the Best Sandwich Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Does the job

I have one of these at home albeit from a different store. However hubby and I were in target and saw this sandwhich maker for only $5 on the discount rack! They had several there so it was just a clearance product. He uses it at work to make ham & cheese toasties. They turn out fine. Even if it only lasts 3 months was a complete bargain at this price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $5.00.

Even cooks rotis (Indian bread)!

I bought this sandwich press with my parents for uni. I didn't think I would get much use from the sandwich press because it was so inexpensive! I thought it would hold up for a few weeks, it would fail to heat my bread/burritos, and I would end up returning it. I was wrong :'). This sandwich press does such a lovely job of heating up my sandwiches, burritos, and even my frozen rotis! I leave my frozen rotis in the press for a few minutes and they're fluffy, hot, and *not* burnt! It's easy to clean the outside of this S.M. too. I use a damp cloth and all of the dust and leftover food particles are gone. I only wish the inside were more easy to clean.. otherwise, an *amazing* sandwich press!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Not happy with this product

Doesn't cook sandwich crisp enough for my taste, casing gets very hot. This is a problem with children around, I find it difficult to clean & ended up giving it to a friend who doesn't mind her sandwiches a little softer. I was quite disappointed with this product over all.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Nostalgic and so much fun.

I have many fond memories at my Nans table eating a "Jaffle".
Little did I know they were so versatile.
I have used this to make omelettes, pancakes, Apple pies, cake and more.
This maker works well and I have not encountered any major problems yet.
It fits into a shelf conveniently and is easy for older kids to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Can live without it

This jaffle/sandwich maker was a bargain price and we do appreciate that we had such a good deal. It does two sandwiches. We used it about 10 times with spaghetti, cheese and bread. It cooked it and the food was edible. Unfortunately the bread would come out rather soggy and most of the spaghetti would ooze out the sides, and by most I really do mean that there was never much left inside the jaffle. It seemed to squeeze out the insides, so the longer we left it in, the more would come out, until there was no more. Naturally the jaffles were rather flat, soft and lifeless. The sandwiches looked rather tortured after this process. After giving this bargain machine a good go, we decided that you really do get what you pay for and have bought something else, for a higher price.