TCL C2 Series

55C2US (55"), 49C2US (49"), 65C2US (65"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
Raging

RagingLaunceston, TAS

TCL Ultra HD 4k 65" Tv. not worth the packaging

TCL 65" hd4k tv blah blah its absolute crap. I would of honestly rather bought a old tube tv. The quality 4k?? soniq produced better quality in there plasma TVs 10 years ago. Not worth the phone call it took to arrange delivery!!! Never again

SergiiS

SergiiSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for the price

Excellent TV for the price.
Has a nice 'Cinema' picture mode that removes any imperfection of video quality. It does butiful magic and it is nice the eye.
I have a sound bar (bought before TV) and I rarely use sound bar now, because this TV has excellent sound.
It ticks all the boxes.
The best TV I ever had.
CPU and Android OS that runs TV is fast. No lagging in using Android TV.

Only one small negative, when the picture moves to all pitch black, you can see uneven distribution of the backlight. However, I do not complain, because it ticks all other boxes and price is excellent.

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for A$1,104.00.

Bobby

BobbyQueensland

POOR PRODUCT & SERVICE

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Josh_Tweed_Heads

Josh_Tweed_HeadsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

start up timing increased over first few weeks within 3 months continually switched off and restarted

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$2,000.00.

An Nguyen

An Nguyen

Budget Tv With An Great Picture

Spent a few months shopping around comparing between Hisense, Sony, lg and TCL. Luckily, I come up with the TCL C249US that meets every single of my needs.
I am so happy to have it, picture quality is great, sound is above average (still may need a soundbar but it does a good job).
I love the Bluetooth connection function that is super convenient
Android TV is quick and works fluidly.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$480.00.

Jane L

Jane LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plagued with problems. TCL nightmare service. Avoid.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
ani

aniMelbourne VIC

I like its operating system

Good sound quality.satisfied with the quality of the picture . T has everything i expected on my Budget.The picture is great to look at. rich colours, good contrast superb detail and no dead pixels! My one has 2 USB inputs as well as 4 HDMI ones which makes it so much easier when we want to plug things in. Definitely great value for money

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Darren B

Darren BMelbourne

Clunky, slow and average quality.

Purchased for the kids room and for its purpose it’s ok for them to watch youtube and movies.
The android OS is so slow and clunky it makes me so angry when I have to use it. Feels like it’s a beta software from 5 years ago. Had many issues with it going in to shop mode even after firmware upgrade, loses wifi settings, sound is terrible from HK soundbar built in. Will never buy tcl again, just an awful clunky TV.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Cheap with problem after problem

Had seen reviews being positive but utterly disappointed. Less than 3 months in. Internet connection warnings plastered on screen that won't go away. Channels disappearing and buttons working when they feel like it. Updates are ridiculously lengthy too! Having to reset the TV time and time again just to watch basic tv.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Declan K Struth

Declan K StruthMEREDITH

Best TV ever for the price.

A lot has been written about this TV already so I won't go into the specs but, instead, relate my experience with it. This TV rules. 4K videos look great on it. The audio is loud and rounded enough that I don't need a soundbar. As we speak I'm listening to the greatest hits of No Doubt on it. I spent a lot of time with the different video settings but, really, the default ones suit me fine

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jerome

JeromeSILVER SANDS

Incredible overall and great value

I was looking for something big for our bonus room to watch movies on and play games. I wanted something that could handle the latest game console technology. This set it so good. The picture is immaculate. The game response is stellar - make sure you use game mode. The sound even surprised me - so much better than my old set. Lastly the built in Roku makes everything so much fun. It doesn't even seem like TV, seems like a huge high end computer monitor.

Since we've gotten it - I've been upstairs late at night playing games almost every night. I had to upgrade my Xbox One S to the X to take full advantage.

So much fun.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

878768765GREVILLIA

TCL C2 Series

1. Smart TV's operating system and application satisfaction generally, no phone and computer to simple, but the operation is relatively simplified.
2. Product features are relatively simple. Performance is better than ordinary TV, so satisfaction is very good.
3. The Bluetooth function of TV is not so easy to use, wireless connection is a very good function, the satisfaction of the general.
4. The port of the device is still quite adequate, the ports are basically all, more comprehensive.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
2Gasman

2GasmanRichmond

Not bad for an el cheapo

This is no Sony or Samsung but it gets the job done with a few caveats. First audio quality - not the best you should think about getting a soundbar if you pick one of these up, next channel changing speed - not as quick as you may like so know this. Apart from that the actual picture is pretty darn good. Nice colours and good dark separations. Like I said, no Sony but its cheap and not bad at all

Date PurchasedNov 2017
DSHJHSK..

DSHJHSK..GREVILLIA

TCL C2 Series

I like its operating system, very simple, in the application can also customize their favorite
is also very good, product features/controls and performance I am very satisfied
have Bluetooth words will use more convenient, sometimes I like to watch TV at night, this will be a very good choice
Yes, enough

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Leandrew

LeandrewZEERUST

Budget TVs

When I first started the TCL smart TV, I saw what they called the home page. Unlike most other manufacturers, TCL provides it directly before my input. Because the smart function only presses one button, it is very intuitive.It brings together everything available for free, purchase or lease.
Overall, it's tough to beat them when it comes to budget TVs, and that makes them a pretty safe bet.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Ruth 70

Ruth 70Perth

Great tv for kids lounge

Works well in all areas. Used in upstairs for kids and friends to watch movies and play games with friends and family. Kids have even linked up computer to use as computer screen when needed for homework! Wireless connectivity is great. Plenty of ports for uses in the room. picture quality is great. Would purchase again without any doubt.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
James D

James DPerth, WA

Great looking Budget TV with a great picture

Spent a few months shopping around comparing between hisense, sony, lg and TCL. After much comparison pulled the trigger on one of these. Glad i did, picture quality is great, sound is above average (still may need a soundbar but it does a good job). Placed it in the bedroom, was bigger than i expected, looks great. Unfortunately no 100hz refresh rate but that's expected with a $899 tv. Android tv is quick and works fluidly.

*update
Have had the tv for 2 years now and today it stopped booting and hangs in standby mode. Contacting warranty tomorrow

Purchased in June 2018 for A$850.00.

Ash T

Ash T

Great value for money

Great tv good sound quality, you can connect your Xbox, DVD player easily for a cheaper brand it has great picture quality it does lack the screen saver so don't pause video or games to long as burns image to screen but overall it is great value for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Marie

MarieMaudsland

a little frustrated

Picture quality is fine, but the drawbacks we have discovered are:
The TV itself takes soooo long to start up
We have experienced significant and very frequent lags and freezing when using it with Netflix and Stan - I wonder if anyone else has had similar problems.
Overall, although a very affordable TV, we are certainly not completely happy with our purchase :(

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Christie

Christie

Picture perfect

The quality of pictures is amazing, makes movies so much better watching on our TCL we got an absolute bargain for it from Jb hi fi!! The quality is really good so it’s hard going back to a normal tv after owning a TCL would definitely by this brand again

Date PurchasedFeb 2018