FHEE229SC9S-2 and FHEE229SC9S

Ahmed Yas

Ahmed YasGreenvale

Bright lights

Purchased from Reece store 3 years ago. Lights are very bright and it sucks up smells, steam and smoke from my cooking very good. It has a timer that I use almost all the time, I set it to turn itself off. Matches my black glass cooktop and other Technika stuff.

Jenaya J.Technika

Thank you so much for your comments and review, we really appreciate that you took the time to do so.
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime; should you have any questions or comments in the future.
Regards,

Jian_n

Jian_nSydney

Lights so bright

Purchased this from eBay about 5 months ago only to match my other Technika appliances. I am astonish how bright the LED lights are when turned on, it lights up not only the cooktop area but the benches next to it. Only things to clean is the three filters ( which i put into my dishwasher) and just a quick wipe so extremely easy to maintain.

Jenaya J.Technika

Alan34

Alan34asked

FHEE229SC9S-2

! How do I free the butterfly valve. No air flow ,fans working. Cuts off after about 3 minutes.
2 The grease cup is held up with a tape (loose). Is this correct or has the installer not fitted it correctly?
3 Unit is installed in a Eden Brae home (8 years old) NSW

Alex

Alexasked

FHEE229SC9S-2

Why are the lights always flashing?

Get an answer from our members and Technika representatives

Technika FHEE229SC9S-2