Tefal Double Force DO826

Tefal Double Force DO826

MPN: DO826

See the Best Food Processors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sim

SimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product with really poor manual instructions

Bought it on clearance from Myer nearly half price. Product is good to use. Does what it says. Haven't used all functions yet but so far really like it. It took me like couple of hours to figure out how to use.
Pretty much like other food processors. Motor is 1000W. It has two jars one 3L and 2L both are good - could be better with 2L in glass

Date PurchasedSep 2017

PavelGippsland, VIC

Bad instructions

Very nice, complex, fairly expensive piece of equipment supplemented by a "Handbook",(if one can call it that way...), Tefal should be ashamed of. Have many different machines at home but this is the worse "handbook" I have ever seen. Full of errors and ridiculous statements, mostly pictures with no written information. Totally unsuitable for a novice cook. Typical made in China product....Where are the old times...

Ankie

Ankieasked

How can I knead dough? It does not work for me.

Marie

Marieasked

Just bought this machine, are there some other instructions available that makes sense? Worst instruction manual (if can call it that) I have ever seen!

Bianca

Biancaasked

Hi, how do I attach the beater? It wont fit over the middle insert. Am I missing a piece? I am missing the blender lid so taking it back today. Thanks for your help!

Pavel

Hi Bianca, This excellent machine, with idiotic instructions, has 2 shafts. Use the thicker and more complex one, slide beater on it the from bottom and lock it. Put the assembly into the bowl, put on lid and lock it. Works. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryFood Processors