Tefal Oleoclean Pro FR8040

MPN: FR8040

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t Waste Your Time

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$179.00.

Good Fryer, very bad design.

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for A$105.69.

HotelathomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware - you may end up with oil everywhere

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$179.00.

Sammy Y.

Sammy Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Fryer On The MARKET!

Cooks evenly everytime! the oil stays fresh and clean with its filtering system. Everything just works! easy to clean and store away. makes frying a breeze and a household essential!

Purchased in March 2020 at Myer for A$150.00.

Love2BakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

congratulations Tefal you’ve done it again! Another quality appliance

The Tefal oleoclean fryer cooks really nice crunchy chips, and has a good size basket.
This appliance is lightweight, and easy to store away once you have drained the oil, takes up minimal room I love the idea of the container that the oil drains into as it really filters the oil well for continuous use,
Only negative is you have to be
careful when pouring the oil
back into the fryer when you want to use it again ,because the lid tends to pop off if you have not pressed it down (tight enough )and it can get really messy.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$149.00.

DunkMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Big is best

I've been looking for a big fryer to get them meals done quicker, well my wait is over... love this product easy to use & set up. The only issue is it stands tall in bench and short person like myself might struggle to see in the window, but a little step ladder fixed that

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$159.00.

ScammedPerth

Cry over spilt oil

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$149.00.

Scammed

Just waiting for bin collection now

Oldsalt

OldsaltMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a few years can be dangerous

I bought this on 24th July 2018. On 17th Feb 2020 I noticed that a large percentage of the fine mesh filter wire in the lid was missing. I shook the lid and found that numerous bits of the mesh wire became dislodged. I was aware that wire bristles from a BBQ brush have caused serious illness after being accidentally consumed, hence I believe that the wire particles falling into the oil also has the potential to be consumed. If you have one of these, please check that the fine mesh filter is still intact and if not, don't use it. I have reported the matter to the ACCC and Tefal, neither have responded.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$179.00.

Shelley

Shelley

Its perfect cooking

Big cooker with fast cooking.
Nice and tasty food comes from this cooker.
Oil draining container is excellent.
The oil filter is great you can re use the oil.
Its also easy to clean.
The cooking temperature is good as well.
I got one as a wedding present,
We have used it many times already

El Rey

El ReyBrisbane

Good fryer - if you like large fry ups

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Gordon W.

Gordon W.MacGregor 2615, ACT

Does what is says - but a tad large

The fryer works very well to cook everything we have tried including battered fish; crumbed fish; chips; potato gems; schnitzels; battered chicken; papadums and deep fried ice cream.
The best thing about the product is the oil cleaning feature. Basically the oil is drained through a fine filter into a storage container. Then you clean the left overs out of the cooking area. That means the oil stays really fresh; doesn't get smelly or smokey.
The downside is that it is a really big piece of kit - takes up a lot of bench/cupboard space.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$147.00.

Parent

Parent

Love this fryer!!

I honestly love this fryer i used to have a much smaller one that was really good but i would have to keep waiting for my first batch to finish before putting a second batch because you cant fit that much in there but with this fryer its so big that once i’m done with my first batch i’m done cooking .I also love that this comes with an oil box which makes it easy to clean after frying and filters out any crumbs while also letting me reuse my oil and its so fast so i don’t have to wait forever just to eat like a couple others i’ve used

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$199.00.

Eric C.

Eric C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great size home deep fryer!

Needed a new deep fryer due to moving into a new apartment. It is totally worthwhile paying the extra money for the auto oil drain feature. It is bulky but easy to move around and store particularly as oil is locked away safe so won’t spill.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$149.00.

Jennifer C

Jennifer CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish i didn't have this

I agree with SuzP i cannot get my chips nice and crisp and crunchy no matter what type of oil i purchase. I have a air fryer which cooks better than this. My husband bought it for me!!!!! say no more

Purchased in May 2019.

MG

MGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fit for purpose

Works well, wish it got hotter and had a better heat up time once food went in. Oil cleaning is OK, only paid an additional $10 for the feature vs the similar breville without. Wouldn't justify much more than that. Also a big unit comparatively, may not be worth the extra storage space for some.

Purchased in April 2019.

csutak40

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was good while it lasted, edit: still great!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SuzP

SuzPSouth West, WA

Sorry I wasted my money!!

I have been cooking oven baked chips for years & after purchasing a Tefal Deep Fryer I will continue to do so! Why did I waste my money? ? Not only on the fryer but on 3 different types of oil, every variety of potato including frozen chips. Not once did we we get a lovely crisp chip with a fluffy centre. Last night I again cooked my chips in the oven with just a light spray of oil & they were delish! Anyone out there want a deep fryer as I'm giving it away!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Only easy to clean if you have a dishwasher and can wait at least 4hrs - apparently

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Terry J.

Terry J.Narellan Vale

Disappointed, has 2 significant flaws

Date PurchasedDec 2017

RobertGlenorchy

Excellent deep fryer Best on the market

Best deep fryer on the market , Should’ve bought one ages ago , Easy to clean love the oil filtration and storage system , Going to buy an extra oil box for different oil . It’s worth the price compared to the cheaper and or well known brands if you want an easy clean and oil filtration system

Date PurchasedDec 2017