Tefal Fresh Express

See the Best Automatic Food Mincers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Carrot cake made easy!

I must admit I have only used this for carrots, sweet potato and cheese as yet. All came out very well and I am pleased with this product. Saves an enormous amount of time (particularly with carrots and sweet potato) as I enjoy making cakes with these veggies.

Purchased in March 2012.

Unhappy

UnhappySydney Surrounds, NSW

Favourite appliance

I have small children and do a LOT of grating to hide veggies in things like fried rice, bolognaise, pesto etc. this appliance is amazing and I use it almost every day. So simple and well made. Easy to put together/take apart and clean. Blades still sharp after very heavy usage over years. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in January 2010.

AJB

AJBMiddle Park

Easy to clean

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Sam L

Beautiful design - does not work

Slow and food gets stuck between the blades and the clear plastic shoot. Really can only shred carrots badly. Other foods forget it. Do not buy do not buy do not buy

Date PurchasedDec 2012

KateSofia

Very good thingie for the kitchen! I do not regret having it at all!

Hello! My name is Kate. I live in Bulgaria. Here we have a great variety of cheese, organic vegetables and such, but they are not sold pre-sliced, or the price is higher than for the whole piece.
And I love eating pasta and salads. :D
I got my Tefal Fresh Max MB810 from e-mag and I am quite addicted to it.
It grates almost everything I push through with almost no effort and is perfect for making quick sandwiches and salads, pasta, pizza, nuts and chocolate. I am happy that I have it.

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal

Wonderful invention.

I hate hand grating which is why I absolutely love this machine. It is so fast and easy to use, no more grated fingers! You really need to do a bit of chopping though so that it doesn't jam, then you don't have any trouble. Be kind to it and it will do a good job.

Tefal
Tefal A.Tefal
Sally D

That's ok, I am "Gratefull" (excuse the pun) for the invention. I liked this machine so much I bought one for one of my sisters for her birthday and she loves it also. :)

luvchilli

luvchilliAU

Fast & Easy

This was given as a gift & they love it. Simple & easy to use & clean. I have had mine since they first came out & now have given 3 as gifts.

I love this little machine!

CM2705

CM2705Brisbane

Not worth the hassle

this machine struggles with most foods - grater seems to have got very blunt after just a few uses. chute size also very limiting. overall very disappointed as it initially seemed like a useful appliance.

Wendy Gordon

Wendy GordonPERTH

Not up to par

I bought this machine and only used it a couple of times as it was not good enough. The motor is not powerful enough to grate the cheese properly. It is ok for grating carrots and apple, but I found as soon as the product I was grating got small it would lodge itself between the blade and outer, and get stuck. Not happy with this product, am giving it away.

J906

J906Victoria

My favourite kitchen appliance...

love the machine. had it for about 2 months so far and not any issues. grates cheese really well, like colby or tasty. haven't tried with hard cheeses yet but can't see why that would be a problem. have also grated carrot, and sliced cucumbers. did a great job with both, no issues. i've read some of the other reviews on here and am a little surprised. things like cheese does get in between the chute and the grater but it really isn't a big deal as it doesn't stop the machine from working, just have to use a tiny bit more force when pulling the grater out for cleaning...but it's really not a problem. as for pushing the food item down the shoot, i've never had to use much force. overall a great product. love it and would recommend it.

Glenda Margaret

Glenda MargaretSydney

FANTASTIC LITTLE MACHINE

I love my Tefal Fresh Express so much I bought a second one for my daughter. It is so quick and easy to set up, not much washing up either. Grates veges, cheeses beautifully with little time and effort. I would highly recommend this machine and never regret this purchase as I do some of the more expensive and useless machines that sit unused in my appliance cupboard.

Wrost kitchen appliance.. Don't deserve any star

It is very disappointing that it didn't dice any vegetables properly . All the vegetables stuck in the blades and stopped working.Its just a waste of time and money . i was expecting so much but was let down.

Don't waste your time or money.

Jedd

JeddAdelaide

For very limited application.

At first It was a nice looking piece of kitchen equipment. Never seen a company offering this type of an electric food grater/shredder. But in the end the machine could not handle the job properly. It can shred some types of vegetables, like carrots and beetroots.
At the moment a removable part is in the sink not sure how will I remove a shredding piece from it. Apples mashed and stuck inside clinging both tight together.
Maybe I should put it in the bowl of water and wait till apples rot and get slimy...
Good idea
Bad realization

Munch

MunchSunshine Coast

Most disappointing kitchen appliance I have ever bought

The food constantly gets caught/wound around the blades and clogs up at the bottom of the shute. What should have taken me 5 to 10 minutes to grate carrot, cabbage and onion for coleslaw took more like half an hour, plus the mess to clean up was awful. The shute is tiny, may as well just do the job by hand and the motor didn't seem to cope, it got hot and smelled like burning even after short bursts of use. The amount of pressure to push the small amounts of food down the shute was phenomenal, while trying to hold down the power button as well. My carpal tunnel syndrome sure had a major flare up that day!! Wish I could take it back but the packaging got thrown away.
Nothing
Everything

reneelhall

reneelhall

Not my best friend in the kitchen

The dicer cone?? More like the mangler! Even with soft things like cucumber it didn't dice them it mangled them! As for the grating cones when your using them it builds up inside the cone it struggles with hard things like potato. Also you have to constantly hold the power button down, the only good thing is it's easy to setup. I had high hopes for this machine but was let down.
easy setup
not enough power, doesn't dice, have to hold the button down constantly

Jazmine

JazmineCapalaba, Queensland

Perfect cheese grater

I bought this with the intention to use mainly for cheese and carrot grating. So far Ive been happy with the result. I love the finer cheese grater fitting, even more so than the standard fitting. Washing up is very quick and easy, however I throw mine in the dishwasher. I don't know if I will use all the attachments but it does come with a recipe book that I hope to use and get some other idea's from at a later date.
Very easy to put together and pull apart. Also the variety of attachments. For the price its pretty good
motor can be a bit slow going at times, but I guess that all depends on the pressure and drag the food creates, just dont force the food too much

Ross39

Ross39South East Queensland, QLD

Your milage may vary.

Alyssa Sophie

Alyssa Sophie

Happy with it, zucchini & veggie slice done in a flash!