There are a few differences to the Tefal steamers now.
* the hose is replaceable if/when it may be required. I state this as I have had Tefal steamers before and do recommend, only my last TEFAL EXPERT PRECISION IT9500 near a year started to fray and had to be replaced.
* depending on model purchase, may not have all accessories, so please check
* design varies, with/without mesh backing
* triangle large steam head
* reasonable water tank
* 3 steam levels with dial to control
* pant/skirt peg/bar
Comparable cons...* no steam booster * only comes with attachable brush * a little fiddling to assemble * water tank level on side, a little awkward Overall, I’m glad to have purchased, does work well and most definitely cuts ironing time drastically. As per usual safety measures, be aware of steam as it is hot.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.