Telstra Mobile Broadband

Telstra Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Telstra? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

j2k
j2kGreat Southern, WA

Telstra hate rural

J.N.
J.N.Southwest, VIC

High speed 5G wifi home internet.

Very high 5G wifi speed , vey happy . NBN is so 2021. As soon 5G was in our are ordered the 5G WiFi home internet Telstra. Just plug in wait a minute and you are on the net.

daskalou
daskalouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Telstra signed me up to 5G, then cancelled my order due to apparent over capacity, but still did a useless credit check

Frank A.
Frank A.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Company to deal with

I run a before and after school care service on the northern beaches of NSW on the grounds of a primary school. Our internet service is worse than 3rd world. It constantly drops out and the maximum we can get is 2Mbps if we are lucky. Tried ringing Telstra and they just take you through the same rigmarole of modem restarting which never works. Tried complaining online and filled out all the forms and got a 'A server error has occurred' message. I expect their server is overwhelmed with people complaining! The irony is that the school gets 500Mbps. I have travelled extensively around the world and Australia has the worse wifi network hands down.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Telstra Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

call_me_sceptical
call_me_scepticalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware plan changes........

Beware! Telstra will claim that you can manage your mobile broadband plans. In truth you will be able to increase your plan but not decrease it. I was stuck paying for a plan I no longer needed or was using due to an inept IT system.

full of crooked customer service leaders

they can do anything to make money off people even using crooked methods. customer service very poor and supervised by bunch of thieves and crooked leadership. so disappointing and no professionalism

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Telstra 5G solved my NBN problems

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Horrendous

Horrendous customer service, have been trying to get connected for months. I have spent hours on the phone and no one seems to be able to sort there crap out

Anna S.
Anna S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience of my life!

dontknowitall
dontknowitall

Slow..lagging..stopping..

Many complaints made..finally a real person helps me..shows huge speed 18 mpbs!...an hr later we are again low speeds..lagging ..hanging..online app is useless..the so-called specialist are frustrating and time consuming

Arslan Raza
Arslan RazaSydney, NSW

The worst customer support experience ever.

I was a telstra customer to around two years and there was not a single intances where my query would have been solved in a day or two. Its always numerous back to back calls to their support team (which I really think needs some serious training) and would successfully fail to resolve any issues.

I am done with this sh!77y service now.

JUST terrible

I've been with Telstra since 2006 but I recently went to increase my data on a broadband wireless dongle (odd name) and was given an sms link that still didn't help me (after two lengthy calls).

I've already logged on to my account and there are no suitable options for the modest increase I need.

The automated response from Telstra is disappointing. Our own national carrier can't speak to one of it's own clients? Shame on you Telstra. I know this has no impact but I hope by the power of numbers you eventually listen to those that pay you.

You are currently a disappointment to all you supposedly serve.

All the best,
Terry

Do not use TELSTRA

Telstra have the worst systems & customer service. Go elsewhere. You can never get through to anyone but if you wait approx 3 hours you might and if you do, you will be told incorrect information and anyone dealing with your query will get it wrong. It's not worth the time & stress. Go with another company.

Buy Well
Buy WellNewcastle

Telstra - premium price, absolute worse service

mamaluchka47