100% · 20%
Brand Manager for TempGuard? Claim your listing.

DrivingMissMummyCrazy
DrivingMissMummyCrazy

Life Saving!!

My little boy used to have serious febrile convulsions with every fever .. cutting teeth etc ... You clip it onto the nappy near the belly button and turn it on ... it has a parental receiver that you set an alarm to a certain temperature .. ours was 38.5 & 39 ... meaning he was on his way up .. we used to leave it sitting near his baby monitor ... so that we had peace of mind ... saved us lots of sleep!!!

This device literally saved my childs life on more than 1 occasion ... We bought it after he had a prolonged febrile convulsion .. and it alerted us to anything over 39 from then on we were able to get him to hospital or cool him down nice and quick!!! <3

The distance of the parental system needed

erenfouracre
erenfouracre4 posts

Great product. The tempguard fever monitor gives accurate temperature readings for your child - even at night. When my child is sick I put the sensor on even at nightime when he's asleep. As soon as there is a fever, the fever monitor beeps and alerts me. Let's you know the exact temperature of your child day and night, so that you can administer medication. Highly recommended for all parents. I bought mine from the website [url censored] under $100 !
Measures childs temperature 24/7.
 Show reply