TempGuard Digital Dummy

TempGuard Digital Dummy

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great for young babies

When bub was 4 weeks old he had a night where nothing would settle him. we only had this dummy in the house. it worked and he instantly fell asleep. pity this magic dummy could only bu used for short periods of time. After 5-6 months it become hard to use as he didn't want to keep the dummy in his mouth. But for $10 online it was well worth it. Now we're looking at getting a no-touch thermometer.

Good

If your baby hates the cold under arm thermometers than this is a great option to try. Very user friendly and great value for your dollar. I highly recommend for any babies nursery
The accuracy is great and the fact that it beeps when your baby has a fever is great. This is a really good idea from a great family brand name
It takes too long to measure temp and when baby spits it out alot it becomes frustrating. They are a bit hard to find in chemists and baby shops and prices vary so shop around before you make the purchase

Great for temperature measuring without disturbing or upsetting baby.
No tears, no fuss. I just offer my baby the dummy thermometer and it measures the fever automatically - fantastic idea !
Great Product. Takes temperature of baby without any fuss/screaming etc. Easy to clean, easy to use. A+++

It seems erenfouracre gave 5 stars to all of the TempGuard products listed here, and is the only one to give a 1 star to the highly rated Braun ThermoScan IR. I'm suspicious.