The Body Shop Vitamin C

The Body Shop Vitamin C

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

Sue
    SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glowing Skin

Recently my sister recommended to use the Vitamin C skin moisturizer since my skin was looking dull by end of day. I tried hydrating creams and few essential oils etc but none worked. Just after 2 applications of Vit C moisturizer my skin feels clear and lively.

Brand Manager B.The Body Shop

Hello there Sue. We are happy to hear that our Vit C cream has helped to bring back some glow into your skin

Sapna K
    Sapna KSydney

it's Good

I find it nice and smooth. My sling glows and shows sign of smoothness. Just need change in serum packaging. Otherwise it’s good..I will recommend this to one who have dull skin.

Hello there Sapna
    Thankyou for sharing your feedback for out Vit C range

craym0nd
    craym0ndGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I first used this product a few months ago due to lack of vibrant skin and I also felt my skin was looking very dull in the winter time. The first week using this product, I had recieved compliments on what skin products I have used and how my skin looks more alive. All I use is this product and it's amazing! Smells great too and is instantly absorbed into the skin!

Hi
    We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our Vitamin C range!

AYESHA
    AYESHASydney

This product is amazing

Started using the body shop vitamin c gel moisturiser two months back,it's amazing.love it,definitely buy again.unlike other moisturisers it doesn't get heavy on face,very light,pleasant citracy smelling,can be used under the make up like a base.and yes I am also using the vitamin c microdermabrasion exfoliate along with this gel which gave me perfect results.i use it twice a day,and definitely noticing healthy glow in my skin.

Eye Care Products

Find out how The Body Shop Vitamin C compares to other Eye Care Products

Vitamin C at it's finest! The Body Shop.

hien
    hienhanoi

good product

I like this product. The texture of this product is like gel, I feel so comfortable using it on my skin. My skin became much better after 20 days using this product. I will refer this product to my friend. Thanks the body shop for creating a wonderful product for mme
    efficient
    rather expensive

Hello there Hien,
    We are happy to hear that you are loving our Vit C range
    Thankyou, the Body Shop

Stensen
    Stensen

Good

I have only used Vitamin C Skin Boost from this range. It comes in a hygienic pump bottle. The texture of this product is like a clear gel and feels very light on my skin. After applying, it makes my skin so smooth that it can double as a primer. After a few weeks of using this product, the result is smoother and brighter skin with a more even skin tone. Definitely recommend!
    -Does not condone to testing products on animals
    -Brightens skin and evens out skin tone
    -Easy to use
    -Has a great smell
    -You can go into The Body Shop stores and ask for sample of this product before purchasing
    -Expensive as the full product size is quite small

Hi

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.6 July 2020
    three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Good

happy with the product but would be better it the price would go down a bit. love vitamin c , it is amazing for your skin
    im currently using Vitaminc C microdermasation. it does really make my skin feels smoother. it's better to use in once every 2 or 3 weeks than weekly.
    a bit pricey

Gemstar
    Gemstar

These products make my skin feel and look great, well worth the money. I prefer Vitamin C over other skin care products I've tried.
    The products really work, the skin boost makes your skin feel really soft like velvet and the micro refiner smoothes out and is the best scrub I've used. I also use the eye cream, and is great on tires eyes as instantly cooling.
    The vitamin c does sting a bit at first - the mirco refiner, but you get used to it. The eye cream stings as well if it gets in your eye. The size of the packages are a bit small, so don't last very long.

Brand Manager B.The Body Shop

Hi Gemstar, sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Eye Care Products