The First Years Sway and Soothe Auto Rocking

The First Years Sway and Soothe Auto Rocking

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linh

LinhMarton

Disappointed

I brought this In 2011 and I hardly used it and now I'm having a third baby and it doesn't work .. Or sway would recommend because you can't guarantee this will work for a long time.. Im also trying to see some how if this company can replace me a new one or whatever they do for this to work
No used
It won't sway and unreliable products and it cost me 400$ to buy this in nz

Carly58

Carly58Melbourne

Fantastic!

I absolutely love this, and so does my baby. The auto rocking is what made me buy this and it definitely doesn't disappoint. Would recommend to all parents, especially parents of 2+ kids who don't really have the time to be rocking a baby to sleep. Don't like that it has a harness in the mattress though, but I just tucked it underneath.
Definitely doesn't disappoint

SydneyKate

SydneyKateBURWOOD

excellent for soothing

I have twins and got two of these. Despite it not being that expensive this has been a very reliable product and settles my twins really easily and thus has been a great benefit to my sleep. They are 7 months old and still using them at night time. The storage underneath is very good for nappies etc.
rocking motion v effective for settling
Nothing it is great and battery lasts a long time