2Lanolips 101 Ointment

100% · 70%

Skin Type
  • Dry Skin (2)
  • Combination Skin (1)
Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
Smell
Brand Manager for Lanolips? Claim your listing.
See the Best Skin Irritation Care Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer
CustomerNSWSydney, NSW34 posts

It's a great lip balm. But $$ compared to other brands

Great stuff, I don't have any allergy to lanolin.
But it is just lanolin and you can get just as good from other brands for better value.
Thirty words - there you go!
Candycrushaddict
CandycrushaddictAustralia36 posts

I cannot believe it hydrates so much

This is truly the absolute best in keeping lips from drying out. I work in a very harsh environment but when I received this lip balm it has been so hydrating that it is really unbelievable. I have paid out quite a lot of money to get the best lip treatment and Lanolip is the best by far. Truly. Show details ·  2
Scarlett
ScarlettNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Smells great works well!

I first bought this online on the adore beauty website. I got the strawberry flavour. It was so nice. My lips were so dry and within seconds they were back to normal! I have tried the peach flavour and recently the green apple! These are my fave lipglosses!

It’s Australian and cruelty free Show details

Tania
TaniaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Amazing product!

I really love the Lano lips 101 ointment as it can be used for so many different things. It’s quite thick and rich so not much of the product is needed. The harsh Melbourne winds tend to dry out my lips and skin so much that’s it goes flaky/cracks and sometimes bleeds but this really helped to nourish/hydrate it.

Sometimes too much does come out of the little tube as it hard to control how much to come out, so the ease of use could better.

The product I really don’t like from this brand is the Aussie flyer mask, it made my skins feel sticky, right and not at all hydrated. Show details

Ease of Application
Smell
Lilly
Lilly7 posts

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Stumbled across this 4 years back when I got sent a free sample & have been using religiously ever since. It's all natural and 100% pure so I feel safe putting it on my lips and face. Unlike other lip balms, it doesn't dry out your lips further to make you use more product. The 15mL tube lasts me probably 6 months on average, but in saying that, I have about 5 tubes on the go at any one time; one in my car, bag, desk draw, etc. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT more than any other beauty item I have ever owned and if you haven't tried this you're completely and utterly missing out on one of natures miracles!

Sydney
SydneyNSWSydney, NSW37 posts

the cure for dry lips

I've heard a lot of this product thats why i was really happy to receive a free sample at priceline.

i recived a beautiful colour just from looking at it but as i swiped it onto my lips the colour was clear like vaseline but with spots of pink.i tried to rub the colour but it just looked like oil with hints of pink. not a good look.

after having this product for a month now i can honestly say this stuff is the cure for dry lips.

if ur lips are peeling from the winter weather this lip ointment is a gods send. after a couple of minutes the dry skin comes off gently and your left with soft supple lips.

positive: the moisturising abilities

negative: colour and this product is quiet high in price range

pippab
pippab38 posts

A great product!

I seem to have developed an intolerance to either citrus or vitamin c, resulting in very sore lips and the skin surrounding them. I have tried a number of treatments, but nothing has worked as well as Lanolips. I've been using it for about a week and it is very much better - not gone completely, but I think it will be a long-term treatment. It certainly has lessened the rash and tightness in the skin. It contains no petro-chemicals I'm happy I discovered this product.
Leaves skin feeling soft.
Fairly expensive for the size of the tube.