The Sheet Society Eden Cotton Flat Sheet

The Sheet Society Eden Cotton Flat Sheet

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Sheet Society Eden Cotton Flat Sheet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Comfort

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spoilt for quality, hard to go elsewhere

Prompt delivery, communication spot on and all round great experience, complete with personalized note. We love our new sheets. Highly recommend the cotton satine in Harlow grey spot, feel amazing and looks incredibly smart.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE SHEETS

I will never buy sheets from anywhere else ever again. They have a thick elastic all round, the material is amazing quality, the fitted sheets do not come out and the pillowcases have a deep overlap so you don’t see the pillow inside. I am completely sold and Sheet Society have a customer for life with me.

Beautiful Duvet Cover

I ordered a sage green eden cotton duvet cover for my comforter and was not disappointed, incredible quality. Only critique is that it doesn’t have those little ties for the corners of the comforter to keep it in place. The color is exactly as pictured and it’s soft and comfortable. Absolutely in love!! Not to mention I live in Alaska and this was mailed from Australia. No packages ever get to Alaska very fast, especially international ones, so I was expecting it to take about two and a half weeks. It came in six days. SIX DAYS. TOTALLY blew my mind!! If i ever need anything bedding related again I will be getting it from this company!

Purchased in for $136.

All queen quilt covers from this company are the wrong size.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how The Sheet Society Eden Cotton Flat Sheet compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Kirst J.
Kirst J.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never buy anything else

10/5 stars. Amazing soft sheets and my 100kg hubby doesn’t pull the fitted sheet off in the corner when he moves around. Winner!!! I tried for years to find great sheets for our very high mattress. Will never buy anything else now!

Purchased in for $90.

• Comfort
  • Incentivised Review No
Burnt-Twice
Burnt-TwiceAU

Hotel Quality

I purchased the Eden Cotton pillowcases in navy blue a couple of years ago just to test this business out.

Here we are 2022 and they have not deteriorated at all, and the colour has not faded at all after weekly 40C washes during the warmer months Oct-April.

Only negative is excessive packaging

Purchased in at Sheet Society.

• Incentivised Review No
ShbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheets have pilled

Purchased in at Sheet Society for $80.

Shb

Just to follow up. Got a replacement fitted sheet and the same pilling has happened. Disappointed ☹️

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
SSC
SSC

Beautiful buttery smooth well made bedding!

The deep base is brilliant!! No more struggling to fit over a thick mattress & topper. Buttery soft. Arrives prewashed & ready to use! What a magnificent service. I only buy my bedding from The Sheet Society after the first couple of experiences. I now buy on mum's behalf also . Well made, top quality fabric & decently luxurious for TC & price. Fast delivery. Seller responds to all queries in a timely manner. Customer service is of high quality & they care about their customers. Definitely will continue to buy from The Sheet Society. The doona/quilt covers are also well made . I hope they continue increasing design & colour range.

FranRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, product quality debatable

Purchased in for $190.