Therapy Pod Family

See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.3

it's a bit big

Citee
Citee

Perfect and comfy !

It looks exactly like it did advertised and set up was very basic and no mess ! And it’s super comfortable I’ve never felt anything like it actually! We have a large family and the kids love it as do we !

Spike  J.
Spike J.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service!

Ordered the family pod. Got the run around on shipping. Zero customer service. After they couldn’t deliver as promised, they wouldn’t refund the money. I asked a number of times to cancel the order. They just drug the lame emails around until they finally shipped. “We forgot to notify you” No satisfaction! Cover arrived. Three days later, still no pod! For $700 I should have bought the bean bag from Kmart.

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Sam G.
Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's what dreams are made of!

The first free day I had I laid down in the pod at 9 am and didn't leave all day. It's so good to curl up in and watch movies, I went large and got the family pod for myself and the thing is huge. The best thing was after a huge day watching movies I wasn't stiff or sore from laying down at all!

Super stoked!

Purchased in November 2020.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Therapy Pod Family compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge, heavy and disappointing

Pod arrived after 6 weeks, cover arrived separately 3 days later. It's massive 1.2m high. Doesn't fit more than 1 person. Very disappointed and it can't be returned once opened.

Purchased in August 2020 for $699.00.

Mick R
Mick RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

After 3 spinal fusion surgeries over a 2 year period, I can honestly say that the Family Therapy Pod is without a doubt, the most comfortable thing that I have been able to sit and relax on/in for an extended period of time (30+ minutes), not only since I seriously injured my spine, but for a time period of at least a Decade!

Would definitely recommend Therapy Pod for anyone to use, just be mindful of the sheer dimensions and weight of the Pod that you choose!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapy Blanket for $700.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Cin
CinMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing.

The Family size therapy pod is amazing and everyone that sits on it loves it instantly and only downside is that it's hard to fluff or move on your own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $899.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket