4.3

The best thing I’ve bought

Easy to unbox, fun to bash foam while it inflates .Very convenient pod cover which has 2 flaps to zip up. Super comfy and easy to sleep on it.Definitely therapeutic!

Purchased in August 2020.

I really really like this

Its a most lovely thing ,
Comfortable.
Makes you want to make an Excuse to be in it.
Therapod just grows and grows on you
Yes, I like you!
And I would recommend you for overthe required thitry words
Z

Purchased in June 2020 for A$550.00.

The worst thing I have ever purchased

Possibly the worst item I’ve ever purchased. Delayed response receiving any reply from customer service even with COVID-19 this company is completely online. Took 6 weeks to arrive and was shocked how large the solo pod was. The images online don’t represent It’s actual size

Purchased in June 2020 for A$499.00.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Therapy Pod compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Kristy Nowak

Kristy NowakSouth Australia

My 11 year old son loves it!! Totally worth it! Might even buy a second one we love it that much.

The therapy pod has been a god send for my 11 year old who has ASD, & ADHD. He never used to sleep now he falls asleep so quickly. Totally recommend

Purchased in January 2020 for A$600.00.

june

juneSouth East Queensland, QLD

After have been used1month,,,,,,,my experience

The price is high relative to the quality. I regretted buying it and asked for a refund policy within a month, but if it is not new, I will exclude 50% and give a refund. Moreover, the shipping fee is $40 separately and the terms and conditions are checked now and almost no refund is allowed. Don't you usually throw away all the packaging and cards you bought first? Without it, you can't get a refund... After all, the 30 days try refund is nothing more than a sale for fishing. I'm the fool who bought this.

Purchased in March 2020.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Heaven is a Therapy Pod

Received my Therapy Pod Duo Pod last week after agonising over the cost. Absolutely the best investment. So comfortable, so enjoyable, excellent quality. LOVE my Therapy Pod, you will too!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$599.00.

Lindsey

LindseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and perfect for my son

Great size, really comfortable. My son with ASD really enjoys relaxing in the pod. Great for him when anxious/overwhelmed. So much more than a bean bag!Great communication, fast, free delivery!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapyblanket for A$499.00.

Mick R

Mick RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

After 3 spinal fusion surgeries over a 2 year period, I can honestly say that the Family Therapy Pod is without a doubt, the most comfortable thing that I have been able to sit and relax on/in for an extended period of time (30+ minutes), not only since I seriously injured my spine, but for a time period of at least a Decade!

Would definitely recommend Therapy Pod for anyone to use, just be mindful of the sheer dimensions and weight of the Pod that you choose!

Purchased in January 2020 at Therapy Blanket for A$700.00.

Amazing.

The Family size therapy pod is amazing and everyone that sits on it loves it instantly and only downside is that it's hard to fluff or move on your own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for A$899.00.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Therapy Pod compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Elaine

ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my daughter

This is just what she needs for calming she even finds it so comfortable she can fall asleep. It is so much better than any bean bag and it moulds into their body

Purchased in October 2019.

Tamara T

Tamara TBrisbane

We love the pod!

I initially bought the pod to force myself to take breaks and relax when working from home. My kids have taken over. Will need to order another one! Great product loved by all.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$499.00.

Matt

Mattasked

Therapy Pod

Is there somewhere a person can try these pods before buying?

Carolasked

Therapy Pod

I'm thinking of purchasing the middle size one for my 10 year old how has adhd.
Are the different sizes priced differently or are they all the same price.
How heavy are they. Heard they are too heavy to fluff or move on your own?
please let me know on 0416501723 and when can you deliver to tasmania

James
James

I bought a duo pod a couple of months ago and it is wonderful. I might suggest that the duo pod is a better size (I think that is what you mean by the middle size) and it will last as your son grows.
They are heavy, will ned fluffing from time to time but they can be rolled, so don't need to be lifted up. This is the best buy I have made in ages, so comfortable, easy to use and relaxing, you'll probably get one for yourself!!!

Carol

I wish I could try before I buy.
It sounds so awesome and if its as good as you say then my son and I will probably fight over it ;)
thinking, thinking.....

Ronnieasked

Therapy Pod

Line up the logo with the zip of the inner lining - is the zip vertical or horizontal? I have the zip running vertically - is that correct?

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy Blanket

Hi Ronnie, the inner zip should run horizontally and match up with the logo (which would also ready horizontally too, once lined up).

Please email support@therapyblanket.com.au if you need further assistance :)

Thanx - glad I asked!