Therapy Pod

Pod Duo, Pod Family, Pod Solo (See All)
See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Therapy Blanket

3.7

Erlina M.
Erlina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible product

I ordered the double Pod ! What a mess . They kindly exchanged for a smaller size. Again another mess . So uncomftable and way to big ! I regret this purchase ! I want this out of my life ! Way to expensive for what it is . Worst purchase ever !!!!!!!

Pointer
PointerSydney, NSW

Family Pod Is Too Big It's Massive !!!!!

The Family Pod is HUGE !!!, it takes up 1/6th of my room. It would be more ethical for Therapy to give more comparison pictures to give an accurate idea of how big this product is. The Duo would have been a more appropriate purchase. As for the "cloud like" feel sorry I don't get it. My opinion is that is a HORRENDOUSLY overpriced bean bag.

Purchased in for $636.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Game changer

My pod is my favourite chair now, so comfy and relaxing, highly recommend these, as described “like sitting on a cloud” bliss. Great company to deal with, super helpful , friendly and 110% great service..

Grace M.
Grace M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

PICTURES VERY MISLEADING - THIS PRODUCT IS HUGE

The family pod is ridiculously large. It can't even be moved up my hallway. The pictures online don't give an accurate depiction of how incredibly large this product really is... They say online that the family size is the most popular, but I struggle to see how so many people can even have room for something this big in their house... I've noticed in my area all the ones selling secondhand online are this size so I suspect many others have the same shock when received.
This is extremely disappointing as this was very expensive... wish I'd just got a single. I'm so so upset as this was a big financial investment and I now just feel claustrophobic in my house.

Purchased in for $636.75.

lorgie79
lorgie79Bonython 2905, ACT

Awesome product, great customer service

Delivered quickly. Easy to set up but a bit heavy to manoeuvre for small lady due to its awkward shape/size but doable. Very comfortable and looks a lot more classy than a standard bean bag. Heaps of support. Loved by our three greyhounds as well as the kids. We loved the duo so much we ordered a solo as ‘backup’. Small issue with wrong size sent on our second order which was sorted in less than 48hrs due to awesome customer service. Would 100% recommend.

Purchased in for $599.

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Love our pods!!

So happy we took the plunge and bought the two duo pods. Yes they do cost a little more than we planned to pay but like everything in life, you pay for what you get.

The pods are absolutely a dream to sleep in or sit on.

We did need more foam in them and Rosie from customer service was great to work with. She sent us more foam which made a world of difference.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Forgot to mention the speedy delivery which was very much appreciated.

it's a bit big

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Bec B.
Bec B.

Fast postage amazing product

Arrived in a couple of days all be it in 2 seperate deliveries (waited over a month for delivery for our kloudsac which was also delivered to the wrong people) just as comfy as the kloudsac and awesome quality - loved the little bag the foam came inside of

Purchased in for $650.

Citee
Citee

Perfect and comfy !

It looks exactly like it did advertised and set up was very basic and no mess ! And it’s super comfortable I’ve never felt anything like it actually! We have a large family and the kids love it as do we !

Overwhelming

I really didn’t know what to expect but I was overwhelmed by the comfort and quality, it is amazing. The service and support is great and I order the faux cover which is awesome

S.Roberts
S.RobertsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Family fights over who's turn it is.

I first saw the Therapy Pods at my sisters house. As soon as I sat in one I knew I had to have my own . With the blanket that she also purchased it was absolute heaven. It was delivered easily and didn't take long to assemble into the cover. We let it puff up overnight and it was ready the next day. It is large but we are happy to make it a feature. We have the headrest also and now feel like we have to get the Ottoman just to have the ultimate comfort. Totally recommend.

Beth Collins
Beth CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience trying to get my pod

Was so excited to order this duo pod for my family. Then the deceivers saga started and it took nearly 2 weeks just to arrange actual delivery of my pod as the freight company kept taking it to Darra depot. Finally got he pod only to find no cover included and after contacting therapy was told to contact the freight company as they ship separately.
I have found this incredibly frustrating and really poor customer service.
As I wrote this I have a pod and no cover!
Do not recommend dealing with this company at all.

Therapy Blanket
Katerina C.Therapy BlanketSend a private message

Spike  J.
Spike J.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible customer service!

Ordered the family pod. Got the run around on shipping. Zero customer service. After they couldn’t deliver as promised, they wouldn’t refund the money. I asked a number of times to cancel the order. They just drug the lame emails around until they finally shipped. “We forgot to notify you” No satisfaction! Cover arrived. Three days later, still no pod! For $700 I should have bought the bean bag from Kmart.

Purchased in for $699.

Sam G.
Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's what dreams are made of!

The first free day I had I laid down in the pod at 9 am and didn't leave all day. It's so good to curl up in and watch movies, I went large and got the family pod for myself and the thing is huge. The best thing was after a huge day watching movies I wasn't stiff or sore from laying down at all!

Super stoked!

Not happy
Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge, heavy and disappointing

Pod arrived after 6 weeks, cover arrived separately 3 days later. It's massive 1.2m high. Doesn't fit more than 1 person. Very disappointed and it can't be returned once opened.

Purchased in for $699.