Thermann Gas Continuous Flow C7

Thermann Gas Continuous Flow C7

See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible!!!

I’ve been a builder for the last 5 years and 12 years as a head carpenter building domestic homes. I had this hot water system installed on my new home and It takes over a minute to barely warm water coming out of my taps. Had Reece come out twice to see what’s wrong and they thi j it works fine. If I’m having a shower and someone turns on a tap anywhere in the house the water immediately goes cold. It is so bad I truly cannot believe this piece of junk is on the market!

Purchased in March 2019.

RUBBISH

Bought this heater on May 2018 by the plumber for a new house, moved in January 2019 when I noticed that the heater has a problem.
If you need to have a shower ask all the house occupants not to use the water in the house, otherways you will have a cold water shower.
called Reece for assistance, and the advice was to stop using the water in the house while anyone having a shower.
Now I have to buy a new hot water system because Reece says they can't help.

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,141.05.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Smells of GasNo
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

Hi
who is the person to contact and phone number
thanks

POS

Installed this unit on recommendation of plumber who is a good man but obviously there is some sort of heavy promotion or leverage to get this happening. Have not had one shower in five months that hasnt gone cold at some point. Using flick mixer have to turn water to full hot wait two minutes then mix cold in and hope I can wash the shampoo out of my eyes without going cold again. My wife is ready to pull the fing thing off the wall and throw it on the plumbers front lawn. At 55 years old can honestly say worst purchase of my life!

Date PurchasedAug 2018