VerifiedMPNs:9506815, 9506816, 9506817 and 9506818

2.8

Gasman
GasmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Unbelievable savings

I had a Vulcan 135L when I purchased my home and was constantly running out of hot water. I had a Thermann C7 installed and my gas bills were halved. Time for hot water to arrive is maybe 10 seconds longer than my old storage unit and the pressure drop with multiple taps running is similar. Show details ·  1
zok k.
zok k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad

Constant change in temperature when in shower or doing dishes. At night a buzzing flicking noise can be heard constantly. 2 months old and already problems. Wouldn't recommend to anyone, unless they enjoy unreliability. Show details
B.M.BHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Happy with it now

The unit was making "morse code" noises, which would wake us up. After contacting the service dept, they had the PC board exchanged, and things have been great since.
This is our first gas HWU so have nothing to compare it with, but happy with my choice. Show details ·  1
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Jason
JasonHunter Region, NSW

Absolute crap !!!!

worst hot water system ever !!!!
purchased 3 months ago & have nothing but regret... if someone flushas the toilet while in the shower it goes instantly cold, some one turns on a tap instantly cold...don't even think about using 2 showers at the same time..I want to remove it & belt someone over the head with it !!!! Show details
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible!!!

I’ve been a builder for the last 5 years and 12 years as a head carpenter building domestic homes. I had this hot water system installed on my new home and It takes over a minute to barely warm water coming out of my taps. Had Reece come out twice to see what’s wrong and they thi j it works fine. If I’m having a shower and someone turns on a tap anywhere in the house the water immediately goes cold. It is so bad I truly cannot believe this piece of junk is on the market! Show details
Marco
Marco6 posts

RUBBISH

Bought this heater on May 2018 by the plumber for a new house, moved in January 2019 when I noticed that the heater has a problem.
If you need to have a shower ask all the house occupants not to use the water in the house, otherways you will have a cold water shower.
called Reece for assistance, and the advice was to stop using the water in the house while anyone having a shower.
Now I have to buy a new hot water system because Reece says they can't help. Show details
GRUMPY
GRUMPY2 posts

POS

Installed this unit on recommendation of plumber who is a good man but obviously there is some sort of heavy promotion or leverage to get this happening. Have not had one shower in five months that hasnt gone cold at some point. Using flick mixer have to turn water to full hot wait two minutes then mix cold in and hope I can wash the shampoo out of my eyes without going cold again. My wife is ready to pull the fing thing off the wall and throw it on the plumbers front lawn. At 55 years old can honestly say worst purchase of my life!

Show details

Elena L

We just installed C7 Unit. There is a constant dripping from the bottom drainage pipe once the hot tap is on. Is it normal?

Elena L

The unit we installed is constantly dripping though the drain point on the bottom while the hot water tap is on. Is it suppose to be like that?

B.M.B

Why does the C7 make a racket first thing in the morning. Not every day, but enough noise to wake us up. Sounds like an electrical or mechanical fault. Noise stops once a hot tap has been turned on, but getting out of bed on your day off just to turn a hot tap on is becoming a pain. LPG unit only 2 months old.

Email sent

Belinda B.
Belinda B.

Have to say Thermann service has been fabulous. Contacted me directly, arranged a new pcb board and had a local plumber install last week. So far, so good. No early morning wake up this past weekend.

CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water Systems