Thermomix TM5

No customer service whatsoever - terrible experience: 1500 bucks in the thrash

Bree Ryan

Bree RyanCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing product! Worth every cent

This product is fantastic. Its great for busy mums who have little kids. I can boil rice, steam veges, cook pasta all without having to stand around the stove - I just set it and forget about it. Obviously you can do alot more with it but sometimes its the simple things that are worth it!

Sam S

Sam S

Couldn’t cook without it

I was so sceptical of anyone trying to sell these. I thought it have all the appliances that do everything it can’ but wow, was my mind changed?! I use my thermomix EVERYDAY. I make all my own nut butters where others food processors would overheat and die. I use the thermomix to make a lot of raw foods. Absolutely adore it!

Purchased in February 2017 for $2,500.00.

Danielle

DanielleWestern Australia

Handy

I’ve had this product over a year now and don’t Usenet it as much as I should. I basically mainly Use it to chop things. I found some
Things I prefer to
Pan cool as the taste is better but it’s great for rice dishes etc.
I also
Love making bread in it which I normally wouldn’t.

I don’t like
Cooking meat in it because it’s just steamed. It’s weird

Purchased in January 2018 at Thermomix for $2,800.00.

waste of money!!!

Purchased for $1,200.00.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

After service is appalling

These guys will take your money and then walk away. I have attempted to contact Thermomix 4 times to get my scales fixed as they are completely broken and have been for 18 months (a common issues with this particular model if you google online) and never hear back. I have been now left with no choice but to contact the Ombudsman for assistance. These guys are terrible with customer service and I would not recommend forking out the money for a machine because while it works it may be amazing but if it breaks - you will never hear back from them and you will be ghosted.

veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

I got caught up in the hype - remember - it ONLY does 'wet' food....

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,800.00.

Kate. P

Kate. PMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

My Thermomix has well and truly paid for itself

Purchased in July 2017 for $2,089.00.

Lukasz

LukaszSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a decent machine but should be more reliable for this amount of money.

Purchased in April 2013 for $2,100.00.

SMM-A-J-Peter

SMM-A-J-PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does it’s job

I like it enough to use it everyday but I think it’s rather overhyped and it’s just a passing fad. If money permits I think it’s a good machine to have though.

Purchased in May 2018 for $2,000.00.

Loulou

LoulouGippsland, VIC

Good but not worth the price tag in my opinion

I do enjoy using my Thermomix, I do think it's great, but if I'm completely honest, I don't think they are worth the price tag. There are still plenty of things I prefer to cook stove top or in the oven, having said that, it has made cooking or preparing foods easier.

Albert E

Albert EHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and Easy

We have had our Thermomix now for over a year and it has been the best purchase we have made. It is so simple to use and we use it daily.

Purchased in November 2017.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Excellent time saver, love the guided cooking

Purchased in April 2019 at consultant for $1,839.00.

dij123

dij123Great Southern, WA

Thermomix TM5 - "Ownership and Afterservice"

Purchased in September 2017 at Thermomix for $2,009.00.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Can’t live without it

LOVE my thermomix! Makes life so much easier. Use it for so many things. The meals that come out of it are amazing! Haven’t had a bad meal yet.. the scales stopped working at one stage. They were promptly fixed by thermomix. Now would LOVE to get the tm6 :) would be good if they had a upgrade offer

Purchased for $2,800.00.

Chinadoll

ChinadollGippsland, VIC

Love it

I purchased my TM5 18 months ago and love it. I set the timer and go off and do other things knowing if I get sidetracked it wont burn, boil over or otherwise spoil. Like all recipes you pick and choose the ones you like. The food is tasty and perfectly cooked and making dough has never been so easy. The TM6 is out now, and I hear it is even better!!

Purchased in February 2018 for $2,100.00.

MsPink

MsPinkNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love ‘em or hate ‘em...I love ‘em!!

I’m continually amazed at the power of this product. I’ve had mine for about 2 years and it still surprises me.

I previously had a non-branded thermal cooker which was heavy and hard to clean and eventually stopped working after only a short time.

The possibilities are endless with the Thermomix. I can create a different cuisine every night.

It makes the smoothest purées and I love that it can spin the blades in reverse for cooking a casserole.

The only thing that annoys me a little is that sometimes it can be hard to scrape your mixture out if you’ve made say brownies or something with a thick sticky consistency.

Other than that, it’s like my sou chef!

Purchased in May 2017 at Second hand for $1,600.00.

kjadams75

kjadams75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome all round machine

I have the thermomix tm5, to say I love it is an understatement!
I use my thermomix almost daily and since owning it it has changed my family’s eating habits dramatically.
I no longer buy jar or packet food as my thermomix makes everything from scratch!
Perfect if you have allergies and need a specialised diet you can mil your own grains or rice flour, you can be as adventurous as you want and make things that you never thought possible!
The Tm5 weighs/stirs/blends/heats and so much more, it has a great 2ltr capacity and cooks enough food for my family of 8
The price is quite high, but it has paid for itself in no time at all and I would be lost with out it

Purchased in September 2016 for $2,180.00.

Emmah_kate

Emmah_kateSouthwest, VIC

The only appliance you'll ever need.

Thermomix is amazing for chopping, puree..cooking and just general kitchen jobs!
So simply to use and cooks whilst you play with the kids come back and dinner is done!
Bowl does get quite hot whilst cooking but handle doesnt so easy to remove for the machine once cooking has finished.
Just amazing without the massive amount of effort and best of all minimal dishes!

Purchased in March 2019 at Thermomix for $2,089.00.

Being Bullied by a consultant

I believe the item is very good and sells it self, so therefore the consultant should not bully anyone to buy the product. I was told to ask my husband, told everyone has bills to pay, just put it on interest free, I was told that she was informed that I would buy and that a friend of mine would be so disappointed and the bullying kept on going to try and get me to buy. If this is the type of consultants this company wants to represent the product then they need to have a service for the customers for therapy Be careful out there in Adelaide of bully consultants selling this Thermomix.