Best thing ever

My thermomix has axtually reduced my meal prep time by soo much and has just made a busy night so much less stressful. Im actually enjoying cooking again. I have the cook key al;so however this function is not the easiest thing to use

Purchased in January 2018 at thermomix for $1,200.00.

Love it

Had mine for over a year and love it. I use it all the time and it has made my life easier. I even bought a second bowl for it

Purchased in July 2018 for $2,000.00.

Awesomeness

Its the best kitchen item I have bought ever. Before buying this I hated cooking. Now I love it. Tells me what I need how cook and it's so easy to use.love it

Purchased in August 2018 for $2,250.00.

Very worthwhile purchase

This machine has made my life easier. Easy to use with a huge collection of recipes, it has helped me save a lot of time preparing and monitoring food at dinner time. I love the set and forget aspect to it, leaves me more time to do other things around the house while I’m waiting for dinner to cook.
It’s expensive but worth the money if you use it regularly, I use mine almost every day, sometimes twice a day.
Easy to clean, no more stacks of washing up after each meal.
The only downside for me is the Varoma. I don’t like the plastic smell of the Varoma on the steamed food. Other than that it’s great.

Purchased in August 2018 at Thermomix for $2,200.00.

Safety

Easy to use, easy to clean

I bought my TM5 3 years ago and despite the hefty price, I have no regrets. Cooking is made easier with all the added features it has. I follow instructions carefully on its operation and so far, I had no accidents with it.

Purchased in March 2016 for $2,089.00.

Noise Level

So enjoying a different cooking experience

I purchased the Thermomix TM5 21 months ago and love it. The experience of making different recipes has opened a whole new world. It is so convenient for quick meals, besides chopping and grating to perfection, without the tedious hand methods. Cooking and heating is even and in my opinion you feel almost like a pro chef having made meals in this machine.
As well as using the Thermomix recipe community I recommend Thermobexta.com.au. Bec has produced her own recipe books which are all vegetarian, but can be made with meat as well. The whole family love her recipes, they are so tasty, some of which I have never made or tasted before, not even in restaurants. Have longed to make them though!
Not only that, we feel so much healthier in not buying ready-made sauces or meals full of additives and preservatives. I am now also growing my own herbs and vegies. The added bonus is that it's cheaper in the long run.
Money well spent in our book!

Purchased in June 2017.

couldn't live without it!!

I use my thermy daily! Whether for preparation or full meals, it is a very handy appliance to have.
I spent a long time deciding whether to get one due to the price tag but am so glad I did. They have really good interest free promotions which I took up also.
Every week, I make hummus, butter, peanut butter as well as a wide range of condiments and have go to meals such as porridge, risotto, pizza, pancakes and butter chicken regularly

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,015.00.

My little Kitchen Helper

I purchased my first Thermomix TM 31, three years ago and then I updated to TM5 a year later. I now use both machines. I have been enjoying cooking for 60 years and wish that I had purchased a Thermomix when my children were young. Thermomix is a magician! It mills, chops, sautés, mixes, steams, cooks and blends with a flick of a button and in one bowl.We grow our own herbs and veggies so I can harvest fresh seasonal produce and make delicious, healthy meals with ease. Soup is a breeze in 20 mins, pesto in 15 mins. The food cooks evenly and always tastes great. My consultant has been amazing throughout the purchasing and training process. I recommend taking the time to get to know the machine, follow the safety instructions and enjoy.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. total game changer in the kitchen

Worth buying and learning how to use properly.
Not as hard to use as it seems, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.
The Thermomix can do so many things effortlessly, it replaces multiple other small appliances. Heat to exact temperatures, chop, blend, whisk and fold in seconds.
It makes 'hard' recipes like Marshmallow easy for even a beginner to make!

Very happy with my machine, very glad I purchased it.

If you have got a thermomix, I recommend checking out AlyceAlexandra.com - a fabulous blog full of tips, recipes and tricks with your thermomix.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

My fav kitchen appliance

I couldn't live without my thermomix. Before purchasing I've never made bread, curry or stock paste from scratch, and that's just to name a few.
Heats up perfectly and can hold the bowl by the handle when hot.
For me it's perfect for pureeing baby foods, kneading bread dough and steaming meats, as well as cake batters.

Purchased in October 2016 at Consultant for $2,089.00.

Would have two if I had the $$

Had for over 4 years now and almost perfect. Had issues with scale in early days but was repaired and returned to us within a week (remote area). Replaced blades as we wore them out! Absolutely cannot live without it. Pick your demonstrator carefully as I know at least one local one is awful

Purchased in September 2014 for $2,000.00.

Safety

Expensive but time saving and versatile

Love my Thermomix I use it daily for smoothies, baking mix, pasta, milling, gelato, cooking and steaming. It saves so much time, it is easy to use and great for non chefs. Just follow the instructions and you will have a dish in no time. Worth the time saved alone but also to eliminate multiple devices from my kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

No assistance bad product

The machine doesn't work correctly, shows the food that warming up but it's fake DO NOT BUY IT for the money spent supposed to be an door to door assistance.......VERY DISAPPOINTED ....... Better to buy new cooking set and a few recipes books and for sure I will enjoy the food again

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Don't like the product and the customer service

Looks Thermomix doesn't have the confidence on their product. After you purchase their product, only 30 days period for you to change to a new one if you find your thermomix has defect. When I found the problem for their temperature control has defect, it already 60 day passed. The customer service just wrote very robotic letter insisting the produce can only be repaired although due to traveling to other country, I only used the Theromix for a few times.

30 day is a very short period of time considering the price of the product and "brand"

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love it...

Yes have before Thermomix 31 and update to TM5 can be without, never have any problems because I and my wife take care off machine yes it is expensive but worth spending money, help my allergies problems.TM5 used every day for last 4 years and the same T31 for 5 years.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Excellent for families with Allergies or intolerances

One impressive key function is its milling ability... We have a lot of allergies in our family and you can’t buy a dairy, gluten, soy and egg free bread anywhere as far as I can see, and definitely not for $4/kg loaf!
It’s opened up our options considerably and many recipes are very cost effective.
Some recipes may not be as flavoursome (no bottom of pan caramelisation etc.) but I’m willing to give that up sometimes in exchange for the fact I can walk away while it cooks my dinner.
There’s definitely some good tasty recipes around and so many recipes everywhere online for practically anything.
I do wish it was quieter but I suppose any blender crushing ice or milling rice would make the same amount of noise.
It’s also quite handy for baby food.
I always end up with less dishes overall nowadays too! And everything is dishwasher safe! (Apart from the base obviously)
It is pricey but I’ve never heard of cheap imitations lasting long and I know people who have owned their Thermomix 7+ years.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Useless

Nothing wrong with the machine. It is very very expensive and 75% of your money goes as a marketing commission. This machine can't sell in the open market because of the price. Recipes are not tasty. You have to make your own recipes if you are a spicy guy. There are lots of cheaper options are available in the market rather than buying this expensive monster.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Love it

Got this as a wedding present, use it all the time. Had some issues originally as I wasn’t very careful with the scales in the feet. Customer service picked it up from the door and all fixed free of charge (for the first 2 year). I think if it’s properly looked after there shouldn’t be issues and as long as you’re open to learning to integrate it into your cooking you’ll come to rely on it!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Terrible after market service - machine broken with little use

Thought I bought quality - wrong. My machine did not get used very much at all, the bowl pin broken away - apparently this Steele’s steel part is a consumable & they wanted slug me for the cost of a new bowl $180 after hardly any use. The service department very robotic reason & little care. Definitely don’t recommend!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

I love my Thermomix

I use it to cook all my meal, I bought it as I wanted to cook food back to basics rather than buying pre made sauces and tinned tomatoes etc
I just purchased a cook key and I highly recommend it. I have established all my recipes favourites and have been able to add from English and USA Thermomix cookbooks
The only problem I have had it the rubber surround on my lid has broken off a small piece and I’m not sure if anyone else has had an issue
I have emailed Thermomix and hopefully they can help me

Date PurchasedJun 2016