89% · 81 · 11%

Smell

Neecie
NeecieSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

This is the absolute best ever product I have ever used, not only for cold sores but other skin irritations/infections, which it clears up very quickly.
Never had an adverse affect.
I would not be without a tube in my bathroom and give it to others as presents. It’s small, and always handy to have in your bag for multi uses when you go on holidays.
You don’t need a script, and it’s cheap
( under $9.00).
Congratulations to manufacturer for a fantastic product. Show details
KAMS
KAMS2 posts

Waste of money

These actually made my cold sore worst. It got more infected. Show details
Ease of Application
Sel
SelSydney, NSW

Brilliant

This is the answer to dry lips or sun burnt lips or cold sore.
Product conditions & treats lips u can use it as often as required.
Thursday Plantation cold sore cream review. Show details
Angela
AngelaSydney

So good

This product is amazing, I used it for 2 days and on the second night my cold sore was already almost gone. It's also really soothing too. Trust me, this cream works wonders, it's quick, effective and affordable!!!

David CavuotoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts

Really amazing product!

The best cold sore cream i have used so far. I have tried others i haven't fund them very effective, i used the Thursdays Plantation cold sore cream for 4 days in total and found it work so quickly and reduced the size of the cold sore within the first day - would highly recommend.

Seabreeze
SeabreezeWellington2 posts

The Best Cold Sore Product on the Market

I am a long term (25 yrs) chronic sufferer of herpes. I used Zovirax cream and tablets for years. They eventually became ineffective. For some reason this product is no longer being stocked by the New Zealand distributor and I can't figure why. I've switched to another chemist product Virasolve (2.5 times the price) over the last month as a stop gap and its still not as effective. I'm having to order online now to ship to N.Z.

This cream is also amazing on insect bites, mozzies. It takes away the itch and swelling almost immediately after being bitten.

stroker
stroker2 posts

Invaluable

This is the best cold sore cream I have ever used and I have tried them all. If applied at the tingle stage it stops the blister forming; If your a sufferer from these things you need to keep a tube at home at work and in the car

I wish I had found this product earlier

CocoSilk
CocoSilk

SSE
SSEPERTH

The best

I have found this to be the best cream for cold sores - and the cheapest. Tiny amounts applied regulary clear up cold sores quicker than other products I have tried. It works best if applied early when you get the first tingling sensation. It is also excellent for dry and chapped lips.
Effective
Hard to find Show reply

Peter

I am in South Perth and should like to know where I may buy the Cold Sore Cream please

What please is the usual price for the Cream

Thanks Peter Remta

David Cavuoto

Hi there, I purchased mine from chemist warehouse but I also found that Amcal chemist sells it as well, see the link https://www.amcal.com.au/thursday-plantation-tea-tree-cold-sore-cream---10g-p-717554020094

Peter

Where please in Perth Western Australia able to buy the Cold Sore cream and how much it normally cost