Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cold Sore Cream

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cold Sore Cream

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Sel

SelSydney, NSW

Brilliant

This is the answer to dry lips or sun burnt lips or cold sore.
Product conditions & treats lips u can use it as often as required.
Thursday Plantation cold sore cream review.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Angela

AngelaSydney

So good

This product is amazing, I used it for 2 days and on the second night my cold sore was already almost gone. It's also really soothing too. Trust me, this cream works wonders, it's quick, effective and affordable!!!

David CavuotoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really amazing product!

The best cold sore cream i have used so far. I have tried others i haven't fund them very effective, i used the Thursdays Plantation cold sore cream for 4 days in total and found it work so quickly and reduced the size of the cold sore within the first day - would highly recommend.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Cold Sore Cream compares to other Lip Care Products

Seabreeze

SeabreezeWellington

The Best Cold Sore Product on the Market

I am a long term (25 yrs) chronic sufferer of herpes. I used Zovirax cream and tablets for years. They eventually became ineffective. For some reason this product is no longer being stocked by the New Zealand distributor and I can't figure why. I've switched to another chemist product Virasolve (2.5 times the price) over the last month as a stop gap and its still not as effective. I'm having to order online now to ship to N.Z.
This cream is also amazing on insect bites, mozzies. It takes away the itch and swelling almost immediately after being bitten.

stroker

stroker

Invaluable

This is the best cold sore cream I have ever used and I have tried them all. If applied at the tingle stage it stops the blister forming; If your a sufferer from these things you need to keep a tube at home at work and in the car
I wish I had found this product earlier

Definitely works!

SSE

SSEPERTH

The best

I have found this to be the best cream for cold sores - and the cheapest. Tiny amounts applied regulary clear up cold sores quicker than other products I have tried. It works best if applied early when you get the first tingling sensation. It is also excellent for dry and chapped lips.
Effective
Hard to find

CT41
CT41

Peter

Peterasked

I am in South Perth and should like to know where I may buy the Cold Sore Cream please

What please is the usual price for the Cream

Thanks Peter Remta

David Cavuoto

Hi there, I purchased mine from chemist warehouse but I also found that Amcal chemist sells it as well, see the link https://www.amcal.com.au/thursday-plantation-tea-tree-cold-sore-cream---10g-p-717554020094

Peter

Peterasked

Where please in Perth Western Australia able to buy the Cold Sore cream and how much it normally cost

Get an answer from our members and Thursday Plantation representatives