TOM Organic Regular Tampons

TOM Organic Regular Tampons

Suspicious

Emailed the company to ask where manufacturing is done and was told Europe but they also said they're unable to tell me exactly where due to privacy of the manufacturer. If a manufacturer feels the need to remain private that makes me think something suspicious must be going on during the manufacturing process.

Amazing!!

I had originally used just the average cheap tampons but these are amazing. I also find that they are more comfortable to insert which is always a plus. I have officially made a permanent switch. (Until menopause of course)

SLK

SLK

The best!

I switched to this brand 2 years ago and would never switch back! Tampons have so many harsh chemicals that are absorbed by our bodies. I am only ever using organic from now on. Thank you!

Tampons

Find out how TOM Organic Regular Tampons compares to other Tampons

Mimi

MimiWA

Free from harmful chemicals

Maeve P.

Maeve P.asked

What is the country of origin for the manufacture and production of Tom’s tampons? This information is not contained anywhere online or on the packaging.