TOM Organic Regular Tampons

TOM Organic Regular Tampons

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TOM Organic

Suspicious

Emailed the company to ask where manufacturing is done and was told Europe but they also said they're unable to tell me exactly where due to privacy of the manufacturer. If a manufacturer feels the need to remain private that makes me think something suspicious must be going on during the manufacturing process.

Amazing!!

I had originally used just the average cheap tampons but these are amazing. I also find that they are more comfortable to insert which is always a plus. I have officially made a permanent switch. (Until menopause of course)

SLK
    SLK

The best!

I switched to this brand 2 years ago and would never switch back! Tampons have so many harsh chemicals that are absorbed by our bodies. I am only ever using organic from now on. Thank you!

Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Find out how TOM Organic Regular Tampons compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Mimi