Toolstorm Industries

2.4

Sockdiva

SockdivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

I will be honest; the instructions are pretty bad and you tube not very helpful but it does the work!

eBay order

I ordered grass trimmer blades via eBay.
I never received the product.
Toolstorm gave NO help recovery the product and gave NO refund. They went to eBay only after I threatened to do so myself.
I would not recommend to anyone to purchase from this company.
Extremely disappointed.

Warwick

WarwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

Look at their previous reviews,misleading advertisement, Deal with them at your peril, they cannot read , don’t read or open their emails either directly or through ebay, cannot find a phone number to call them,

Appliance Brands

Find out how Toolstorm Industries compares to other Appliance Brands

Dataseta

DatasetaSydney, NSW

You get cheap if it is Cheap

Toolstorm a cheaper product option. Sells engineered tools for handyman level home use. There is no product that is genuine high quality engineering. It is cheap but not for trades.

Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

None existent customer service

Following an order I placed through Catch (supplier for Toolstorm) for a brushcutter at 9.15 am this morning I was then forced to cancel which I did through Catch at 9.30 am. Catch emailed the supplier immediately requesting a refund, this request was ignored by Toolstorm and I received an email at 12.30 advising me the order had been shipped. Catch then sent a follow up email explaining the situation, again ignored.
The order cost a considerable amount of money, very disappointing to be ignored and the order (perhaps) deliberately posted.
Would certainly not recommend doing business with this company also operating on Ebay having such bad communication.