Kymco Like 125

Kymco Like 125

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kymco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Handling

Michael Q.
Michael Q.Sydney, NSW

Fresh 2020

Fresh 2020 model just purchased, I was using Suzuki Address in another country but this comes out pretty good. Since riding it, it has grown on me. I do prefer R14 wheels, but this kymco Like125 with R12 wheels feels very smooth on city roads avoiding potholes. Off the line is fast on the like125, no lagging at the lights when it turns green. Plus Cornering on a good smooth surface is so fun, feels like a Cruiser

Purchased in March 2020 at Bikebiz.

Bern
Bern

18 months old, and it has been reliable so far. The performance is quite good for the price of the bike, although not as smooth or powerful as the equivalent Yamaha. The suspension is adequate. The clock screen gets cloudy after rain. the chrome on the mirrors is poor. The plastic embellishment on the metal pillion hand-rail is not clever as it will be pulled off the first time somebody moves your bike.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Other Scooters

Dr. Siva PSydney, NSW

Excellent all round scooter for city ride

I purchased a 2011 3rd hand scooter from a private party and have been enjoying it really well for my daily commute to and from work in Sydney. Great scooter with plenty of power, especially on steep hills of the Eastern suburbs (Randwick Area)- never ever loses power going uphill. Never cease to amaze me that this 125cc engine handles really well. The box also comes with plenty of storage space.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
The Bax
The BaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal for city riding

Bought my 2011 Like 125 secondhand as a bit of fun and to get back into two wheels, not having ridden a scooter since I was at school 50 years ago or a motor bike for about 30 years. It has been ideal for this purpose and a lot of fun. Very reliable, agile and of course economical. Not very fast though - it can only just out accelerate cars away from the lights and they soon catch up. Thinking of looking for a Like 200i as I love the looks (a bit like the Lambretta Li 150 I had in the 1960s) but need a bit more acceleration. Great for learners or inner city riding though.

Scooters

Find out how Kymco Like 125 compares to other Scooters

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Value for Money

The Kymco Like 125 is my first scooter. It's great for city and suburban transport. Plenty of storage space, except the under-seat compartment will not fit a full face helmet... an open face helmet will fit OK. The included top box takes even the largest full face helmet. The ride can be a little harsh over bumpy surfaces, but handling is good. Performance is also good, up to around 90kph. That being the case, I wouldn't recommend cruising on the freeway, unless you really want to annoy faster moving traffic. Styling is great... most people think the Kymco is Italian. I've had the Kymco for a year now, and I've racked up 3,000 trouble free kilometres.

k92836843
k92836843AU

Perfect beginners scooter

I'm a little lady (5 foot tall) so I was looking for an easy to use first scooter. And it helps that it comes in bright red!

Its easy to start, lots of storage, love the colour matching included top box and its easy to get off and on its centre stand.

Also I find the audible indicators really helpful.

Though its max speed is around 90km/hr so is more for inner city riding.
Inexpensive, great colour choices, easy to use, cheap to run