Toshiba RAV-SM1603AT-A1

Toshiba RAV-SM1603AT-A1

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

quite and energy efficaint.

I purchased this air conditioner two years ago and it hasn't missed a beat touch wood... but whilst sitting down with friends over coffee who have similar sized houses I found they seem to pay a lot more on their energy bills compared to myself.

We all set to 23 on heating and 21 on cooling give or take but friends who also have inverter air conditioners seem to have a lot higher bills.

note my friends have a Fujitsu and Mitsubishi

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Ray

RayAU

The Toshiba Ducted is an excellent upmarket air conditioner.

Since 1976 I have installed air conditioners working for myself (full time air conditioning since 1985). I have been selling and installing Toshiba ducted air conditioners for a lot of years without any problems. I'm in the middle of removing; replacing a Ducted gas heater and evaporative air conditioner with a Reverse cycle ducted air conditioner at our own house. I bought a Toshiba 10.4 kilowatt cooling / 11.3 kW heating ducted unit. This boosts to 12.1 kW on cooling and 17 kW on heating. I could have bought a lot cheaper air conditioner from my supplier’s but I chose the Toshiba. The Toshiba Ducted is an excellent upmarket air conditioner.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Karl

KarlSydney Surrounds, NSW

works a treat

I had my ducted system upgraded with the Toshiba units all my ducting was fine I was given a good quoted price for this entirely made in japan system not just the compressor as is with most better systems it is very quiet the start up turbo boost function means my reasonable sized home cools down or heats up within a few minutes it is amazing in that respect the company was good the installation sub contractor not so good I made a phone call and all was immediately rectified by the company

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Astro

AstroSydney

Toshiba. What a piece of junk

I would not give this product any stars. Unit does not work now and has had problems from date of install. Avoid Toshiba products as Retailer not interested. Installer has been out 8 times to repair and Toshiba tried to repair unit twice. No one wants to take responsibility. Toshiba blames the installer for blockage in copper lines ( which they have now been changed and still the unit is faulty) and the installer has done all he can. why purchase a alleged premium product with a 5 year warranty when they simple won't come to the party. Shame on you Toshiba. Straight to fair trading I go. All summer with no air conditioner.
Not a happy customer.