Trampoline Web and Warehouse Rectangle Q

Trampoline Web and Warehouse Rectangle Q

9x14ft, 10x17ft, 8x12ft, etc...

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
  • Main User(s)
    • Child (12 - 18) (2)
Kellie

KellieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Gee Tramp - Best Tramp ever!

Bought a 10x17ft high bounce Gee Tramp for my teenage kids 6 months ago.
We have owned all sorts of trampolines over the past 18 years but this one is the best if your buying for older kids (+friends) who love gymnastics and doing flips. Also very, very safe and solid. Can't recommend this trampoline enough, it's a little pricey, but you definately get what you pay for and then some:-)

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,870.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)

Geetramp is the best

This is a real fun product you should if you save for a while it's real bouncy good fabric and the best condition recommended for everyone that loves bouncing thumbs up from me

Annie CBR

Annie CBRCanberra 2600, ACT

Best Trampoline We've Ever Had

As a parent of two gymnasts, one teen and one tween, I was on the look out for a sturdy tramp with a great mat for tumbling. After trying 4 other brands of trampoline, I finally found this one. I wish I had found it sooner and saved myself some money. This tramp is still going strong after almost 18 months, can handle several teens on it at once and is excellent for jumping and tumbling. The net is also really good - no rips or tears and is really strong. My kids and their friends love this trampoline. Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 at Trampoline Warehouse for $1,499.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (12 - 18)
Trampolines

Find out how Trampoline Web and Warehouse Rectangle Q compares to other Trampolines

Very happy so far

We recently ordered a 10x17 high bounce tramp for our daughter’s Christmas present. Ordering/payment was quite straight forward and the tramp was delivered very quickly (to regional NSW). Fortunately we had friends staying for Christmas as assembly definitely required two people. It took a few hours and some fiddly steps, but overall instructions were fairly clear. First impressions are that the build/materials quality is good and hopefully this translates into durability. My daughter loves it and the big size is great for circus training. Very satisfied so far.

Amazing trampoline!

I bought the 9x14 Black edition high bounce, so for the price I had high expectations. I was not disappointed! This trampoline could survive a direct nuclear blast! The frame is very very robust and the quality of the components are second to none. This is a serious trampoline that will probably outlast me. My kids are very happy with the high bounce, and while I initially winced at the price, I am glad I paid the extra money for such a well constructed high quality trampoline. It's worth it.

TraceypAdelaide

Quality trampoline and good customer service

We have had a Trampoline Web and Warehouse trampoline for 1 year now. We bought the 14ft x 9ft model. The staff were very helpful in their advice on the best trampoline for our needs and space. We have 3 children ranging from 8 years to 14 years and this has been an excellent size for them. After a year's worth of solid use the trampoline is still in ecxellent condition with no real signs of wear. Very happy I purchased from this business.

Awesome!!!

I have very energetic and gymnast kids – great bounce and lasting well in QLD sun! So many great tricks and games for the kids together, with friends or by themselves. Wasn't as hard as it looks to put up... family day activity ! haha It has been great for the big kids too :p

Perfect size tramp for kids

Have 2 kids with ADHD (1 also has autism). This gives them hours of fun. Fantastic quality, strong frame, thick pads, heavy duty net, metal ladder. Easy for them to get on and off. The frame at the top allows us to hang a net for volleyball (divides space when needed). Easy to hang a sprinkler on in summer. Still looks new and over a year old. Great and honest customer service.

Tania

TaniaTweed Heads

Doesn't last

Not happy with this trampoline. The mat protecting the springs deteriorated after 14months, 1 year later the outside net started falling apart and then after three years of normal use from purchase date, the Matt ripped. It is too expensive to replace so many components within 4 years. time to buy another trampoline

Trampolines

Tanya32

Tanya32NSW, 2233

Perfect trampoline for the young gymnast !!