Travel Money Oz

Travel Money Oz Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

My husband and I are in Hawaii and the Trevel Oz card works in shope, restaurants etc but we cannot get cash out of the ATM'm. We currently have no cash left for tips. It says the chip has an error?? Will try again today but not confident. What do you suggest?
call them on +61 300 786 403Hi Greg - if you could please give us a call as soon as possible that would be great! You can reach us on +61 2 8974 0856 from Hawaii or email us on feedback@travelmoneyoz.com I hope this helps, Thanks Lucy

Can you get a card in one name with two access cards ?
Hi Marl S Yes you can have 2 cards, but probably not in the same name. We had two cards one in my name and another in my wives name. However you have to give an email address for each card and you can not use the same email address for two or more cards. I have 3 email addresses so we were able to have the other card with one of these email addresses. We thought that it was better to have two cards for if you would loose one for instance you still have the other to use while the lost one get replaced which would probably take some time. I am not sure if you can have two cards in the same name as we did not ask them, but I don't think you can, but I can't really see why not, just ask them. Personally I think it is a good idea not to put all of your money on the one card. Hope this helps you.

My daughter and boyfriend transferred all their savings into a Travel Money Oz MasterCard before travelling overseas. They both have been unable to access their money and have had NO luck trying to contact the company. Their 1300 number on website is unavailable and nobody responds to their email. Does anybody have an emergency number to call or any suggestions?
Try lodging a complaint with the Ombudsman

Why won't my travelmoneyoz card work in bali I've pre loaded it but now can't get the money out I've tried using the ATM and just paying for meals but it gets declined by saying it can't find the financial supplier.do you have to authorize the card to work overseas
The rubbish card is NOT accepted everywhere. I found that out the hard way too. Visa is but MasterCard is not. Unfortunately there’s little help you can get from the company, I suggest copping the atm fees and using cash. Tell everyone never to use this companies card. Sorry to hear that you’re another victim of theirs Gavin

What happens if I don’t use all the uploaded $’s-how does the refund work?

If I load Australian dollars on to my Travel Money Oz card and withdraw with a different currency ( we are going to Africa and will need a few different currencies) the exchange rate is a rate determined by Travel Money Oz plus a small fee. Is the rate determined by Travel Money Oz higher than the Master Card exchange rate? In the case of Travelex card it is Master Card exchange rate plus 5.95%.

Get an answer from our members and Travel Money Oz representatives