Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Really nice feel

I didn't like this at first because it smells like fish oil and I though this is just 99.9% fish oil so I tried another brand Sukin but that one is too watery and bright orange. I went back and tried the Trilogy one again and now I like it. Under moisturiser at night or sunscreen during the day it makes my skin feel hydrated. Not sure if it is making a difference with wrinkles but it can't hurt. I think it is overpriced though.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $18.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Every time I try it my skin looks better

I am 30 and I haven't taken a good care of my skin so far, I am starting to see wrinkles under my eyes and deep dark circles. I am trying different produducts and everytime I put this oil before going to sleep my skin really looks better in the morning. My skin absorbs it vey well, the only problem is the smell, I don't use it everyday as my partner doesn't like the smell, I personally don't mind but we sleep together...

Absolutely Love It

This product is amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenateated. I Love it and will be recommending to all my friends and family. I have noticed the improvement to my skin all together.

Great quality rosehip

I wasted money on other (cheaper) brands that had rancid smelling oils and have come back to Trilogy RHO. You get what you pay for. I think I have probably bought 15+ bottles. I try to buy it when it’s on special. I believe it has helped with my acne scars and dermatitis. I apply it after showering/washing my face.

Not a pleasant smell

I have used this product for over 6 months, I don’t know why but it starts to smell like vege oil.
I’m not sure what’s the cause. I did pour some to a smaller bottle for traveling. And pour it back to the bigger bottle on return.

My skin was dry and being over 40 i needed something to help moisturise it, I don’t think it has done much to improve.
I’m now using another product which worked really well.

Good for blemishing skin and overall skin nourishment

This is the flagship product of Trilogy. It's been popular for years. I'm not really into oil skin care product because it's quite messy but as a natural skin care product fan, I definitely have tried it.

_Packaging: good looking, give the luxury feeling.
_Texture: Rich golden liquid
_Smell: for those who are not used to natural skin care products, it might raise their brows. Some even say it smells like fish. But I'm fine with it.
This one is multifunctional. It can stand alone or go with other products. Up to the situation and skin types. Personally, I'd prefer to use it in winter, before other moisturizers and serums but not into it in summer. It's a bit too rich for to me in summer.
I've tried other oil product as a moisturizer. Apart from general nourishment for skin, its outstanding features from other natural oil is healing scars, reduce stretchmark. It can be seen clearly, the acne scars heal more quickly with this product.
There are many brands that sells Rosehip oil yet Trilogy is a good one of the range.

It works, good quality. I like it but don't go crazy about it.

I had the same reaction

I have P I H. My skin is sensitive, I brought this oil and my skin was irritated and burning and it caused more pigmentation as a result. did yours clear up?

Love love this product

I had a very deep chemical peel earlier in this year and couldn't use the products I used to before peel so I started using this before bed in love my skin is fantastic and I love it's great for sensitive skin like mine can't live without really

Good when I use it

Bought this as recommended by the famous Dr Oz ie rosehip oil (and the dermatologist he had on) to assist with wrinkles. I have always had combination skin, now in my early 50s. Have a significant line from side of nose to the corner of my mouth on one side and it is noticeably reduced when I use it. Dab it on directly from the tip under eyes, on forehead and near that lip region. Don't find it altogether comfortable, feels heavy, and sticky. Possibly put too much on.

Dry skin savior

I only started using Rosehip oil very recently for the past few days now after reading many reviews about the product. I'm in my mid 30s and requires the usual skin therapy that most woman do. I must say that from first time use I am very happy with the outcome of this product, I usually use it at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin is silky soft and smooth and glowing. Can already see some improvements on my skin.

So far I highly recommend this product and if it continues to be great as it does till the very last drop of the bottle then I will definitely be ordering more.

Great daily moisturiser - also good for scars, wrinkles, blemishes and dry skin

I do use Trilogy fairy often about one month every three months. But it is not my favorite brand (my favorites are La Mav or Springfields). I rotate between brands. Literally only a few drops are needed on a damp face. I use it as a moisturiser. I have sensitive skin. You need to use rosehip oil daily for about 6 – 12 weeks to really start seeing fabulous lasting results. I am 46 and have been using it most days since I was 40. I often get complimented on my complexion. It is also brilliant on scars. My dog and cat attacked me (in play by accident) and I had a long deep scratch on my cheek. I applied rosehip oil about twelve times throughout the day on day one, and repeated on day two, and by day three the scratch had vanished and it did not scar at all.

BEWARE!

Just purchased my 3rd bottle of Rosehip Oil and have had a massive reaction to the product. My face feels like sandpaper, burning and red irritation. I would like to hear from others who have had a similar experience.

My Winter Survival

Best for dry and combination skins, I used it last winter. Apply all over the face including the area around the eyes ... What I also like about it is the cute affirmation : "I like your face and I don't mind your body either" :)

Great face skin moisturiser

I’m using this for about a month now to moisturise my skin and it feels and looks good. It has cleared up and improved my sensitive skin. I usually use 3 drops of this product to my face in the morning and before I sleep at night and has great results when you wake up in the morning, my skin is really soft and moisturise. It helped reduced marks on the face, and it moisturized quite nicely. My skin feels smooth and reduces lines around eyes. I will try to buy a bigger bottle next time.

Amazing for dry skin

I have very dry skin, so I've used rosehip oil on and off for many years. I don't notice any anti-wrinkle effects, but it provides my skin with fantastic hydration. If I apply rosehip oil on my face at night, my skin is still soft the next morning.

I've used many products from Trilogy, and I know that their quality is excellent, so I trust that their rosehip oil is of a high standard. The scent of rosehip oil is a bit unusual for some people: it has an earthy tea-like scent.

If your rosehip oil has a fishy odour, it might be rancid due to not being stored properly. For this reason, do not store your rosehip oil in a hot room.
Hydrating for very dry skin

Love Rosehip

I use Trilogy Rosehip every night before I go to bed, helps the skin to renew it's self while you sleep. Always apply it on a damp skin. I buy mine online and I have found a great site called onefloor.com.au. I have found that all the Trilogy range is great :)

Lovely product

I really like this product. Rosehip oil is so good and healing for the skin and Trilogy always seem to have amazing skincare products. This soaks into the skin really well and you only need a very small amount. I think it's a great over all product for the price.

Stephanie R
LaseMedics.com.au
- All posts are my own advice, please always seek professional advice

Great for softening skin

This rosehip oil is golden in colour and has a very lighy earthy scent that some notice and others don't. You only need to massage in a few small drops while your skin is clean and damp. This is one of the most hydrating/moisturising rosehip oils I have used, though its not the most healing one for my skin. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone with combination, normal, dehydrated, dry or 'mature' skin.
Moisturising, organic, gives you a nice glow, softens skin

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)
Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Does it work on facial spider veins?
Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

Certified Organic Rosehip Oil