Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Trilogy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Can reduce the appearance of scars

• Hydrating formula

Cons

• Can cause skin sensitivity

4.2
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Dee
DeeTasmania

Bad product & 0 rating

This product made my skin very itchy, red & swollen, It’s day 2 and it’s worse I have small pimples, in the corners of my eyes near my nose are like they have fluid in them & it’s puffy under my eyes I have taken antihistamines but doesn’t seem to helped, this sort of reaction is very scary especially at the moment it’s very hard to see a doctor because off the COVID-19. I usually use Nivea cream and this is what I should have stuck to.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation Yes
June
JunePerth, WA

Great texture for me

I have been using this oil many months already its on second bottles for me !
People here on their reviews say its got greasy texture but I find it after using it everyday it has a great texture and spread it well on my skin .
And moisturise until next morning .
Also I have a mole like 5c size on my cheek i feel like it is getting fade! I love this oil and I love this brand .

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Smell

Hyped up

I've purchased this product from Chemist warehouse after reading all the reviews about how great this oil is only to find that it really isn't anything special. It's def on the greasy side find it hard to absorb. It says minimize scars. I've almost used 3/4 of the bottle and the scar does not look any different. Not want I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.90.

Ease of Application
Serums & Oils

Find out how Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil compares to other Serums & Oils

Get it right
Get it rightWestern Australia

Really nice feel

I didn't like this at first because it smells like fish oil and I though this is just 99.9% fish oil so I tried another brand Sukin but that one is too watery and bright orange. I went back and tried the Trilogy one again and now I like it. Under moisturiser at night or sunscreen during the day it makes my skin feel hydrated. Not sure if it is making a difference with wrinkles but it can't hurt. I think it is overpriced though.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $18.00.

Ease of Application
Hill
HillAU

I don’t like it

The oil is hardly obsorbed even I apply only few drops. And it caused breakout after several days using it. It’s maybe too greasy for me. I personally won’t be buying this again.

Lala
LalaMelbourne

Every time I try it my skin looks better

I am 30 and I haven't taken a good care of my skin so far, I am starting to see wrinkles under my eyes and deep dark circles. I am trying different produducts and everytime I put this oil before going to sleep my skin really looks better in the morning. My skin absorbs it vey well, the only problem is the smell, I don't use it everyday as my partner doesn't like the smell, I personally don't mind but we sleep together...

Absolutely Love It

This product is amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenateated. I Love it and will be recommending to all my friends and family. I have noticed the improvement to my skin all together.

Stella A.
Stella A.Sydney

Great quality rosehip

I wasted money on other (cheaper) brands that had rancid smelling oils and have come back to Trilogy RHO. You get what you pay for. I think I have probably bought 15+ bottles. I try to buy it when it’s on special. I believe it has helped with my acne scars and dermatitis. I apply it after showering/washing my face.

Diesel
DieselPerth

Not a pleasant smell

I have used this product for over 6 months, I don’t know why but it starts to smell like vege oil.
I’m not sure what’s the cause. I did pour some to a smaller bottle for traveling. And pour it back to the bigger bottle on return.

My skin was dry and being over 40 i needed something to help moisturise it, I don’t think it has done much to improve.
I’m now using another product which worked really well.

April Nguyen
April NguyenNSW, 2065

Good for blemishing skin and overall skin nourishment

Life savor !!

Since being pregnant my face just isn't the same going though all these hormone changes and different trimesters. My skin went from dry and flaky to oily and pimply

I had the same reaction

I have P I H. My skin is sensitive, I brought this oil and my skin was irritated and burning and it caused more pigmentation as a result. did yours clear up?

Love love this product

I had a very deep chemical peel earlier in this year and couldn't use the products I used to before peel so I started using this before bed in love my skin is fantastic and I love it's great for sensitive skin like mine can't live without really

Sandra5
Sandra5South East Queensland, QLD

Good when I use it

Bought this as recommended by the famous Dr Oz ie rosehip oil (and the dermatologist he had on) to assist with wrinkles. I have always had combination skin, now in my early 50s. Have a significant line from side of nose to the corner of my mouth on one side and it is noticeably reduced when I use it. Dab it on directly from the tip under eyes, on forehead and near that lip region. Don't find it altogether comfortable, feels heavy, and sticky. Possibly put too much on.

Dry skin savior

I only started using Rosehip oil very recently for the past few days now after reading many reviews about the product. I'm in my mid 30s and requires the usual skin therapy that most woman do. I must say that from first time use I am very happy with the outcome of this product, I usually use it at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin is silky soft and smooth and glowing. Can already see some improvements on my skin.

So far I highly recommend this product and if it continues to be great as it does till the very last drop of the bottle then I will definitely be ordering more.

Read more reviews - page 2

Rajbaxha M.
Rajbaxha M.asked

Hey triology ur rosehip oil is avalible on ali express at rs658 20 ml so plz tell me isn't it a fake product bcoz I want to order it while on other shopping app it is very costly plz tell me quickly?

fel
felasked

does it work on scars 5 yrs or 10 yrs old? pls reply asap... :)

Mary

Well worked on my old scars. I fell off my bike as a child and was left with a scar on my face. Had the scar for 30 years. Now it has gone. Maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Carol
Carolasked

Does it work on facial spider veins?

Mary

Worth a try. I had some small red veins around my nose and they have gone. You do need to use it morning and night daily for a few weeks or months to see results. It is not an overnight wonder oil. Although having said that, rosehip oil is wondrous. I have recently swapped over to the Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil and love it. Raw vegan foods, live vegetable juices and 6 glasses of filtered water a day will help diet wise with appearance of facial skin.

Features

• Contains a minimum of 80% essential fatty acids (Omegas 3 & 6) as well as fatty acid content (Omega 9), which are intended to work together to reduce the visibility of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
  • This rosehip oil is available in a glass bottle with an included dropper to dispense the oil. Trilogy also sells a rosehip oil in a rollerball version, if you prefer that method of application.
  • This rosehip seed oil from Trilogy is certified organic, and is made in New Zealand.
  • Trilogy Rosehip Oil uis availble in 2 sizes; 20mL and 45mL. A 20mL bottle of Trilogy Rosehip Oil costs $25.95, while a 45mL bottle costs $42.95.

Here’s what reviewers thought

The majority of reviewers appreciated this rosehip oil, and bought it multiple times. Above all, they liked the fact that the oil improved the appearance of their skin, in particular lines and scars. Reviewers also cited the hydrating formula as a plus point, as it kept skin soft overnight and into the next morning.

Those who gave less favourable reviews about this oil reported that it didn’t absorb into their skin easily. Using it also made no visible improvement on these reviewers’ marks and lines. Some reviewers experienced skin sensitivity or allergic reactions to the product, such as redness and irritation.

CategorySerums & Oils